[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you tried getting laid at a juggalo gathering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Why haven't you tried getting laid at a juggalo gathering /r9k/? Go to an ICP concert and you'll get laid.
>>
>>25590031

Look mom, it's the white underclass! :D
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 967x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 967x849px
Too much soda, rather have beer and water.
>>
File: 1390192194697.jpg (135KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1390192194697.jpg
135KB, 645x773px
>>25590031

No, even those girls wouldn't want to have sex with me
>>
juggalos aren't bad, they're like the hip-hop version of punkers.
they don't like authority and they're rebellious.

the problem is i'm not white so they don't like me, even though i don't mind their company.
like with a lot of fucking people i meet.
>>
>>25590200
My cousin is a landwhale who got pregnant by someone twice her age and he left her. She's done meth and is a juggalo. It's a pretty cancerous community
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>>25590031
Those hot ones like in your pic are very rare Op. Why do you think they get their picture taken?
If your okay with fucking a land whale then a juggalo gathering would be a great place.
>>
>>25590200
>im not white
than to a regular mainstream/hiphop club, genius
>>
I'm afraid any magnets I have on me will encite them into a rage.
>>
While this is probably true, I believe that the Juggalo community is populated largely by tacky ear-cheese mallgoths.
they really do have just the tackiest of tacks. I couldn't do it even if she were very attractive, unless i was quite drunk.
>>
File: image.png (455KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
455KB, 500x701px
>>25590318
Actually juggalos love non white people, since it's so rare in their communities. They pretty much treat each other as a family.
>>
>>25590318
>assumed i like hip-hop
nope.
>>
>>25590238
i compared them to punks.
compared to anything else, yes, they are cancer. but no worse than ghetto thug niggers, wiggers and those gweedo fags.
>>
>>25590031
Because i don't live in the US and i'm not willing to travel around half the world to get to one.
>>
File: 1450151749719.jpg (69KB, 554x797px) Image search: [Google]
1450151749719.jpg
69KB, 554x797px
>>25590031

There is a line, that you shouldn't cross to get sex.
And to become a juggalo or join any other subculture is the line I draw.
I'd rather stay at home for my eternal life, than to join those meth smoking faggots, just to score.
>>
File: 1324503195002.jpg (210KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
1324503195002.jpg
210KB, 489x500px
>>25590031
>everyone on /r9k/ whines about being a virgin
>there are literally hundreds of girls that would have sex with them
>no i need a 9/10 blonde girl
>>
I'm in the Netherlands. Where the fuck am I gonna find Juggalos?
>>
The 1 in a thousand hot female juggalos are with the one in a 100 hot male juggalos.
>>
>>25590689
This. Meth and stupidity give me hives.
>>
>>25590031
I'm gonna fuck a prostitute tonight, wish me luck r9k. I kind of want to eat out her ass but I don't know if it would be weird or anything. Eh who cares.
>>
>>25590391
You dont have to like hiphop to fugg girls that do, genius
>>
>>25590793
ive never see people say that. Go back to reddit
>>
I'm convinced you people have never been around or seen Juggalos in person. They are white trash, they are almost all morbidly obese, loud mouthed clowns who are usually high, probably on jenkem or spray paint. They are the ghetto niggers of white people.

Also, ICP sucks, the music blows. When I talk to my friends, we can always guarantee some great laughs by sharing stories about retarded Juggalos/Juggalettes. They always do stupid shit because they are fucking dumb.

Remember that picture of some Juggalo and his Jupiter sized wife holding a funeral for their baby that died because they ate all the food and it starved to death? Well they plastered this coffin with fucking ICP shit, like stickers and other nonsense. On their child's coffin, ffs.

I'm sure some wigger will "throw up both middle fingers because fuck what society thinks!" but he's a twat. They're all twats who listen to shit music.
>>
>>25590031
craving soda atm. maybe I will
>>
Have you watched Joe goes? There's an episode where he goes to a huge juggalo convention and a fat woman literally admits she does heroin and lives in a trailer.

Is this the type of company you want to keep?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.