[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play, robots? HotSfags need not apply.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 48

File: dota 2 lol.png (294KB, 958x966px) Image search: [Google]
dota 2 lol.png
294KB, 958x966px
Do you play, robots?

HotSfags need not apply.
>>
we on the same team now?

i just found out i can set macros with my mouse. spent an hour or so in custom games setting up lee sin ward hops (for shits and giggles i already can do this without) and super fast leblanc combos (i suck at this) with just the press of a button.
>>
>>25588854
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086818899/

seafags only
>>
File: 1448549082269.jpg (56KB, 650x345px) Image search: [Google]
1448549082269.jpg
56KB, 650x345px
>tfw to shy, cute boy to dota with late at night, alternating between theorycrafting and flirting
>>
File: aMbkCSw.jpg (110KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
aMbkCSw.jpg
110KB, 630x945px
Hots and Doto, league is obviously shit

>hurr durr hots is easy

that's why I play in tournaments and even make some bucks, also it's a genuinely fine game.
>>
>>25589044
why is league shit? i never understood why people who play dota have such an inferiority complex that they have to put down the more popular game literally anytime it is mentioned.
>>
>>25588892
Is that legal? cuz I suck at ward hops
>>
>>25589044
Can you even call a multiplayer game easy? The game's difficulty is based on the team you're playing at the time.
>>
>>25589072
Because it's just a copy XDDDDD kids are toxic but only on league. In dota, they are nber toxic, dota >league XDDDDDDD
>>
>>25589072
I played close to 3000 league games I'm just tired of it. It was a pretty decent game but all changes they make suck, their design philosophy sucks, they suck as a company. Riot is aids.
>>
>>25589102
No you can't that's why it's a stupid argument to call hots easy, not having a high barrier of entry is actually a good thing. The only legit argument against that is that it comes at the cost of some depth in high level play.
>>
>>25589072
it's dota with training wheels and microtransactions
>>
File: roadto5khours.png (77KB, 296x163px) Image search: [Google]
roadto5khours.png
77KB, 296x163px
>tfw I used to played island defense * wintermauls with a grill online for a year before losing contact with her
>feels bad man
>>
>>25589110
i can agree with all those points. on one hand it's kind of nice to have change because it keeps things fresh, but riot is a bunch of noobs and amateurs that can't balance a game. thanks for being civil and not just trolling me.
>>
>>25589147

> 4.3k hours

fucking christ and I thought I had it bad

I'm almost at 3k hours and just made my 1000th win this week.
>>
File: 54e6a7fd5024a14565f16c3b289dc88b.jpg (450KB, 1000x566px) Image search: [Google]
54e6a7fd5024a14565f16c3b289dc88b.jpg
450KB, 1000x566px
I know how to play, but I haven't done it for a while and is pretty shit.

EUNE by the way.
>>
>>25589083
i asked riot support because i couldn't find anything definitive through google searches. they said that third party programs that give anyone an edge in gameplay is against their tos and they can be suspended. but the thing is nobody is going to be able to tell you are using them. as long as people don't screen shot what you're doing and notify riot something is not right you should be fine. if you use it to wqre perfectly with superhuman speed with leblanc everytime you might get caught. or riven combos or something. but if you just use it to ward hop nobody can tell you're not just doing it on your own. ward hopping is ez just practice mang. put your ward near your w i usually have mine on 2. drop it and slide your finger down and hit w.
>>
>>25588854
used to play dota 1 from 2005 to 2011, quit it because lost all interest
>>
File: fik1s.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fik1s.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>25589186
>I know how to play
>EUNE
>>
File: 1324164216421.png (241KB, 612x381px) Image search: [Google]
1324164216421.png
241KB, 612x381px
> playing sub 2kmmr ranked
> shadow shaman keeps disconnecting all game
> PUDGE CTMR ASCO
> keeps repeating same shit all game
> game ends with FV getting six slotted at 40 min and just raping everybody solo
> REPORT PUDGE ASCO MANCO DOS DEDOS
> he gets a purple lycan set drop
>>
LoL is ever-so-slightly above HotS and LoL would need a ladder to get where DotA is.
>>
File: 1447522111317.jpg (308KB, 628x888px) Image search: [Google]
1447522111317.jpg
308KB, 628x888px
>>25589238

I want to switch to EUW, but I'm too lazy to grind up my levels again.
>>
>>25589317
I'm just teasing, fuckboy. I have a level 20 account on EUNE, post your IGN so we can play some while I'm telling you to bend over and choke on my cock
>>
I just started playing LoL, I'm garbage and have no friends thouh
>>
Play LoL alone or with some people who added me after games, currently plat V.
3.9k solo, 3.6k party MMR in dota, I never play it solo anymore, just with my bro and we dick around a lot.
Play LoL more now, faster games honestly, but the people there, eve in plat.
Enemy team has shaco and vayne, only I bought pinks or got a sweeper, once I got full items couldn't buy them anymore.
What pisses me off the most is that people expect the same from a role regardless of the pick, you can't expect udyr or ww to pull of gank like lee for example.
>>
>>25589384
if my jg is jax/ww/udyr/shyv/xin i just plan to never have any ganks ever. they can only pull it off it the enemy is extremely overextended and even then it will probably only blow summoners spells unless you have some reliable cc or they are just plain bad.
>>
File: vi and caitlyn.jpg (237KB, 850x971px) Image search: [Google]
vi and caitlyn.jpg
237KB, 850x971px
>>25589346

ok, h-here I go

seija
>>
>>25589480
<3
I'll add you in a while, gotta reinstall LoL first
>>
>>25589364
that sounds pretty bad. the community is overall pretty toxic, but if you stick with it you will meet some people who are pretty decent human beings. if you have one of those friendly games where everything just clicks add a few of them and try to keep queueing with them.
>>
I never figured r9k would be filled with so many lolcunts.

Play Dota already, you babies.
>>
>>25589516
Because LoL is easier and requires less effort to learn

Spending less effort on something is the true robot way and you get to ERP as cute girls
>>
>>25589516
dota is mostly a convoluted mess. the pathing is fucked. and it runs like ballsack on my computer and looks worse than league does ever since they update. league is outclassing dota in just about every way nowadays. might want to jump ship soon.
>>
>>25589178
well done m8, but the ride never ends
>>
File: 1452050329211.png (242KB, 486x573px) Image search: [Google]
1452050329211.png
242KB, 486x573px
>>25589558
here's the reply
>>
>>25589072
League is shit because Riot cares more about money than making a balanced game. Almost every time a new champion is released, they're ridiculously overpowered (so more people will be inclined to purchase them) and then they get nerfed weeks afterwards.

Also, how long has Yorick been out of the free rotation because Riot thinks he's "unhealthy", meanwhile they pump out new champions every month.
>>
>>25589468
And if you play jungle your teammates never watch you or their jungler, they just assume that if they go in you must be there too.
Not to mention watching people counterpicking themselves in drafts constantly.
>>
>>25588854
Yes senpai I play my FULLY OPERATIONAL NEW 3DSXL.
>>
>>25589609
They stopped pumping out new champs every month in like 2014 and the last few champs were pretty mediocre compared to older champs first release
>>
>>25589516

ranked anxiety gets me really hard in dota

if I could overcome it, I would probably play it more
>>
>>25589072
You can play whatever you want, but I prefer DOTA2 for reasons, I'll list some from top off my head.

1. Limited champions - The hero pool is one of most decisive factors in being competitive, so people with diverse champion pool have obvious edge over people who don't and I don't want to spend hundreds of bucks in order to stay competitive. + you need to buy runes, so it makes it partially pay/play to win, which is a crappy system inferior to DotA.

2. Stale meta - Unless something changed, then every single game of LoL is Tank top, APC mid/ADC + Support bot/Jungler and it's extremely one dimensional compared to dota, where trilanes, no/one jungler, double mids are extremely viable. It's just way more diverse stay of playing.

3. Client is shit - It's still the same Adobe air based crap and it's one of the reasons why sandbox isn't made. Lack of easy replays for your games. (DOTA2 has all replays globally available from every matchmade game)

4. The game is way simpler - There is no stacking/pulling, no denies, you don't really control more than one unit at the time, items usually just boosts stats and have rarely interesting active abilities, giving you way less build options/skillscap compared to DotA.

5. Masteries/Runes - Giving players more stats/power as they progress in game is awful, it is trully terrible, you cannot play the game exactly the same level 1 as you'd do level 30, it's especially terrible for jungle, of course it's true that it isn't that hard to get level 30 and you can get runes eventually, but it's still awful design for a game and I dislike it.

6. DOTA2 has drops/trading/workshop - These give DOTA2 quite bit of edge, you can trade/use/create items/mods/maps and items you have aren't locked on your account forever.
>>
I play league mostly because I associate DOTA2 with the HoN crowd jumping ship, and the old DotA crowd

HoN in the least I know was asshole central, even down the devs, and I didn't hear any better of DotA.

League was comparatively chill to my experience in HoN beta, but League is starting to get about as bad on average in terms of players not knowing how to relax and have fun.
>>
>>25589657
Just play ranked with me
>>
>>25589683

just gotta play all my placement matches first
>>
>>25589616
jg is the worst role probably. everybody whines and bitches at you. sometimes they tell you to stay the hell away from their lane. other times they are begging for you to be 3 places at once. you give away buffs. adc takes your gromp, top takes krugs, mid takes razorbeaks. you have the lowest gold income in the game short of the support. it's a hard life out there in the jg.
>>
>>25589110

this

preseason s6 changes suck
adc changes are shit

brb switching to dotka 2
>>
dota 2 has TOO MANY FUCKING PERUVIANS

CTMR RATA MRD MRD CTMR

REGION LOCK PERU TO THEIR OWN SERVER FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
I've played much more League than doto. But that's because all of my friends play League and none of them like dota. I just want some fucking mediocre dota friends to play with. Like you don't even have to be good we can learn together. Anyone?
>>
Personally I just find League to be super basic compared to Dota.

Things like the use of trees and 3 dimensional map (high ground, cliffs, etc) just make Dota a lot more fun for me.

Also League doesn't have any really crazy champions like Dota's Invoker with 14 spells, Chen who can use jungle creeps to fight and push, or Clockwerk who can jump on you from the next lane over.
>>
File: 14321645216421.jpg (156KB, 1065x710px) Image search: [Google]
14321645216421.jpg
156KB, 1065x710px
>>25589792

lol is boring
>>
>>25589826
>PL
>Requiring micro

Would have worked better with Visage
>>
Well I got a 2 week ban for flaming on LoL, so I'm playing a lot of dota 2 right now.
>>
>>25589669
1. when you are level 5 you are matched with other level 5s the vast majority im talking like 95% have no runes and 4 or 5 champs owned, all cheap ones usually. just like you. by the time you get up to ranked a lot of people still don't have many runes, and just 2 rune pages. i have seen plats with 2 rune pages. generally being comfortable on a pick will take you much further than having the one niche counterpick that you don't play very much, even if the matchup should realistically favor you. this principle is still valid even up into challenger tier. so it's not pay 2 win by any means. it does take time to get them, but you should be learning champs as you get them. personally i prefer this to having 100s thrown at me at once, especially when i was new.

2. meta is constantly changing, champion reworks, mastery tree upgrades, even per season we have seen tank meta, bruiser meta, adc meta in just the past 6 months 3 major shifts.
3.fair point client is shit they have been talking about updating it forever
4.more difficult =/= better dota has way too much going on and it bogs it down
5.bad for jg, but if you are playing pvp you should be matched against similar people unless they spend lots of money which most do not since it is f2p and most ppl spend ip on runes. in the time it takes to get level 30 u can easily fill 2 rune pages with ip earned from playing games.
6. that is a pretty neat feature!
>>
File: 1447662878689.jpg (24KB, 253x255px) Image search: [Google]
1447662878689.jpg
24KB, 253x255px
Nice another Dota thread
http://steamcommunity.com/id/funpostingcentral two more guys and we can make a full party
>>
>>25589792
14 spells invoker-nidalee, elise, jayce, shyvana all have an ult that lets them change forms at will to double their abilities

chen- mordekaiser can make a ghost of dragon with his ult and use it to wander the map with him and attack shit

clockwerk- global ultimates like twisted fate can teleport you a lane over instantly, same deal with nocturne ult, and reksai can literally ult to a tunnel she has made anywhere on the map.

you haven't looked at league in years have you? lots of fun stimulating champ kits.
>>
File: 1432749082087.png (158KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432749082087.png
158KB, 500x375px
>>25588854
Anyone want a supp? I've been playing since WC3 dota on and off. I normally prefer cum maiden

>mfw posting personal shit on 4chen

http://steamcommunity.com/id/grimsolite
>>
>>25589887

not that guy but

1. smurfs smurfs and more smurfs while the actual new people who don't know how o move their character get thrown in your team

2. > meta is constantly changing

fucking kek it's always the same stale, tanky top ap mid adc/support bot tanky jungler with a gap closer and a cc if you break this ever you're BANNED FOR TOXIC >:(

4. dota isn't harder, you just have more options

5. no one should have an in-game advantage over anyone else just because they've been playing longer and can purchase off-game buffs like "runes"
>>
File: 1448369199828.gif (2MB, 485x287px) Image search: [Google]
1448369199828.gif
2MB, 485x287px
>>25590018
>cm
my man. either cm or bane for easy mode support
>>
>>25589978
TF ultimate can't go on a 12 second cool down.

Also Nature's Prophet can literally learn TF ultimate at level 1.

Mordekaiser TOP KEK, 1 other unit big deal. Chen can get 4, with each unit having their own abilities.

Also those characters you mentioned still don't come close to what Invoker has to offer, who is also able to summon 2 units he can control.
>>
>>25590081

cm is hard mode support, though

squishy as fuck, no escapes, relies solely on positioning, easiest character in the game to feed with

and no, being a support doesn't give you a license to feed, fucker
>>
>>25590081
seriously cm's ulti can turn the tide very easily. I just get shadow amulet and go full predator. It gets tricky but it's a good buy for 1400g. (I don't upgrade it though, I hate the cloak)
>>
>>25590123
I think he meant it makes the game easier for others
>>
>>25590123
>>25590126
Being a bit careful makes the first 10 minutes of the game literally yours. cm is a beast after the last 2 patches
Glimmer cape to scepter for the lulz
>>
BLINK DAGGER IS CORE ON EVERYONE
>>
>>25590176
le flash on everyone face
>>
>>25590021
you couldn't be further from the truth

u only get matched with smurfs regularly if you are a smurf or are doing well enough. otherwise there is no shortage of plebs and your mmr will reflect where you belong after u play more games.

2. mages are taken top, ad bruisers, tanks (rarely nowadays), assassins, and yes even adcs and traditional supports solo top lane. jungle has the most diversity it has ever seen with power farm champs, early pressure gankers, tanks, and even ranged adcs and mages. mid is usually an assassin or mage. bot lane is pretty standard, but there have been meta shifts where mages (mord) have been bot and the supports vary from tanks to healers to mage pokers. meta is pretty diverse i would say. and as for what is considered strong that is always changing.

4. maybe so.

5. you will be playing with people that have played the same amount as you. it literally takes maybe 10 games to save up enough IP and purchase tier 1 or tier 2 runes which give you customizations in how you want to play your specific champ more than anything. by the time you are level 30 you will have accrued more than enough IP to fill up rune pages and get a handful of champs you should by now just be beginning to grasp how to use to potential.
>>
File: cuck (2).jpg (106KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
cuck (2).jpg
106KB, 720x528px
post ASSFAGGOTS related keks
>>
>>25590119
yorick does that lol it isn't that special. and a level 1 global sounds like cancer. what an unbalanced piece of shit game.
>>
played lol since 2010/beta and its pretty fucking shit now. mostly play cs
>>
File: 9D69FV3.jpg (1007KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9D69FV3.jpg
1007KB, 1920x1080px
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zyklnb
just a lowly 2k scrub here...started playing at the second half of 2015

seafag here

I play support mostly
>>
>>25590231

skeleton king does what yorick on every allied hero that dies near him with aghs scepter

lol is fucking baby shit, when will you realize this already?
>>
>>25589887
>>25590209
Welp time to shut up an LoL fag
>>
>>25590119
annie summoners tibbers and can control. shaco clones himself you control both. not that revolutionary

when are you going to accept that lol and dota are 2 sides of the same shit coin
>>
>>25590263

better than US East with Peruvians screaming gibberish in spanish every single god damn game
>>
>>25589887
1. >it's not P2W, it just takes time to get them
Exactly, terrible demanding system or you have to pay.

>you're better off picking what you like rather than what's a counter
I'd rather probably pick the counterpick, but thanks to game, I can't.

>I prefer locked champs instead of 100s new at first
That makes almost no sense, anyone can still buy/pick any champion and you can play only one, it doesn't matter whether they're F2P or not, you can encounter anyone and still play only one you want.

2. But the basic lane setup never changes, it's always Tank Top, APC mid, ADC + support bot and Jungler every single game and gangs early are almost always made solely by jungler. DOTA2 is wayyyyy more varied and wayyyyyyy more strategies/picks are viable, which is what I really love, you can just do pure roamer, you can do two duals.

4. Difficulty in PvP is only about how good are you compared to people you play with, it's more about giving players options of how to outplay the opponent/options, you can use BKB's, blink to evade projectile, you can use tangos to juke in trees, you can pull camps to stop creeps from pushing. You can use TPs to actually escape from gangs/countergang. You can use euls to dispell skills, the items just give you way more depth than it LoL. You can also deny creeps.

5. Then you won't have really any points for champions you want to play. How long at this point would it take you to get enough champions/runes to be mildly competitive? Few Hundreds? Thousand?

I don't really hate on LoL, but it's just too casual for me and I don't like how the game is made and the gameplay in general, I'd just feel stifled most of the time as compared to DotA.
>>
File: LoL balance.png (218KB, 824x1487px) Image search: [Google]
LoL balance.png
218KB, 824x1487px
>>25590292
LoL apologists are the worst
>>
>>25590292
le reddit

le not knowing about replay.gg

le monkey trouble face

dota is reddit
reddit is cancer
dota is reddit
reddit is cancer
dota is reddit
reddit is cancer
>>
File: LoL lead designer - healers.jpg (300KB, 1115x1256px) Image search: [Google]
LoL lead designer - healers.jpg
300KB, 1115x1256px
>>25590313
healers are a bunch of tumblr buzzwords, such as "toxic", "problematic", and "anti-fun"
>>
File: LoL retardation.png (70KB, 875x364px) Image search: [Google]
LoL retardation.png
70KB, 875x364px
>>25590326
>"it's OK. I didn't want the full game after playing for 6,000 hours."
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>25590311
well this is what you get in SEA
>>
>>25590336
this pic gives a picture of the intelligence level of the average LoL fan
>>
File: LoL moderation.jpg (232KB, 1282x770px) Image search: [Google]
LoL moderation.jpg
232KB, 1282x770px
>>25590360
LoL has good and fair moderators and there is a lot of flexibility in roles and strategies
>>
>>25590313
>implying pro play is even remotely similar to lower elo.
>implying that image isn't 2 years old
>>
File: LoL logic.jpg (31KB, 827x141px) Image search: [Google]
LoL logic.jpg
31KB, 827x141px
>>25590360

LoL players actually argue that they shouldn't be given content. Yes, LoL players are the archetypal Jewish Slave race and have shown just how far the average white american has been enslaved by corporate cock. They're so enslaved that they actually ARGUE IT'S A GOOD THING to get dicked by big business
>>
>>25590326
>posts an image from 6 years ago

are you even trying anymore?
>>
File: league is for babbies.png (72KB, 790x591px) Image search: [Google]
league is for babbies.png
72KB, 790x591px
>>25590393
League moderation assumes you are stupid and can't control your feelings so they have to be super PC police nazis
>>
File: LoL toxic social interactions.png (393KB, 1600x663px) Image search: [Google]
LoL toxic social interactions.png
393KB, 1600x663px
>>25590406
more buzz words
>>
>>25590414
this is, unironically, what LoL players really, truly believe.
>>
>>25590406

LOL RANKED IS LE SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!
>>
Any European dota faggots here?
post your IDs
>>
File: LoL - 37 days.png (23KB, 913x182px) Image search: [Google]
LoL - 37 days.png
23KB, 913x182px
>>25590429
It's not pay to win! It only takes 37 days to earn a small amount of meaningful content!
>>
>>25590360
im sure dota is full of idiot kids too

at least you don't have to play with russians on lol
>>
File: LoL whining.jpg (76KB, 998x620px) Image search: [Google]
LoL whining.jpg
76KB, 998x620px
>>25590452
>"i can't comprehend items therefore I'm scared of the game"

average LoL fag.

I challenge anyone to find retards this stupid who are fans of other games. I seriously can't find a single other fanbase that is this fucking dumb. LoL's skinner box environment combined with anime tits/pandering is the PERFECT attraction to average IQ plebeians across the globe.
>>
>>25590393
im sure having access to over 100 champs upon install and being absolute shit at all of them except the ones you actually invest time in really matters. there are free champ rotations and leveling up that was fine for me. you can spend years improving your play with just a single champ in league. so why do you need access to over 100 of them at level 1?
>>
The only thing LoL does better is the whole skillshot thing is slightly more fun to play in the laning stage. But thats just because there is nothing else to do while laning
>>
reminder that even dunkey got banned from this piece of shit game after years of tons of free advertising with no remuneration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI

> "nope, you're toxic"
>>
File: 1389462557619.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389462557619.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
LeL is a game for normies. Every time you look at pictures from vidyia or animu conventions, you see dudebros Chads with their roastie Stacies wearing Teemo hats.
Also a lot more females play the game, so it automatically becomes a shit casual game for normalies.
>>
>>25590492
>Phoenix with Shiva's guard is the character as Cristal maiden with a blink dagger

This triggers me, so much
>>
>>25590492

> Phoenix with Shiva's guard is the exact same character as Crystal Maiden with a Blink Dagger

holy shit
>>
>>25590406
based riot support protecting us from trolls.

but seriously this never happens. i have had the dumbest fucking shit supports and jgs in my games and nobody has ever done anything about it. also new champs are tried in different roles all the time. lemonation is a pioneer in the support role, bringing shen and veigar into the bot lane and having lots of success. hell people are even playing trundle as a support some now. this stuff you are posting must be really dated. back when maybe you had an argument that dota2 was a superior game. riot is really getting their shit together i suggest you try it again. you might like it q:)
>>
>>25590465
It's not though. I have searched hard to find anything incriminated dota players and indicating their:
*stupidity on the level of LoL players
*willingness to accept corporate dick like LoL players
*excuse-making for game's bad designs, like LoL players

and have turned up absolutely nothing. I've found idiots like pic related, but nothing super bad. I mean, to play LoL you are already kind of stupid and accepting corporate dick into your mouth, because "champions" cost fucking 10 days of your time. 10 fucking days of your life playing 5 games a day, which takes a chunk out of the middle of your day, all for 1 fucking "champion" that you don't even have pay2win runes for yet. I mean, to play a game like that, you have to be a little bit fucking stupid. I think that's why DotA players aren't like that, because at least they play with the full game as soon as they install it and there is no pay2win garbage in it.
I can already feel the LoL fans coming out in full force, saying "free champion rotations" and "but some champions only cost FOUR days of your time!!!! it's O.K. that you don't get the full game, why would you want the full game!!" and "a company has to make money you know!!!!!"

the excuses are as hilarious as they are transparent and stupid
>>
>>25590414
trolls should be given a mute or similar slap on the wrist. that is a very valid point. if they tilt their entire team those teammates go on to play more games and may be likely to tilt which proliferates the problem. based riot support.
>>
>>25590504
average
LoL
player

ACTUALLY ARGUING AGAINST HAVING MORE CONTENT

Never before in video games history have people actually argued for having LESS content in their video games. This is an historic and depressing moment and we should all take a moment to realize the times we're living in and just how far the corporate Jew has overtaken our lives. They have brainwashed average IQ plebeians, like this poster I'm replying to, into not only just ACCEPTING the corporate cock, but willingly EMBRACING it, HELPING IT FUCK THEM, and CONVINCING OTHERS THAT IT'S ACTUALLY A GOOD THING.

Truly amazing. If I were religious, I would pray for the end times.
>>
>>25590452
thats is from a bot game which can be won in like 15 minutes. if u play 15 minutes a day that's what u can get. if u played a normal game u get closer to 250-300 ip for first win of the day, not to mention 170 ip for each consecutive win. this is not taking into consideration that some champs are very cheap, viable champs too. u could get a champ new champ every 2 games at the lowest tier. only a brand new champ would take 30 days to get only playing 15-20 min a day.
>>
>>25590504
Literally nothing prevents you from only playing 5 heroes in DotA
>>
>>25590613
>have access to every champion at the start of the game
>stay absolute garbage because you don't learn any champion properly
There's nothing wrong with gated content. It's meant for you to get better at the game.
>>
>>25590702
I have played 2k hours and I've truly learned to paly with a few of them. Why the hell would you rotate through the entire hero selection every game?
>>
>>25590729
so if you don't play them then why does it matter that you have the option to play them if you are best suited to just stick to a few champs. it's literally the same thing league players do, only they feel better and more accomplished once they obtain a new champ to begin learning. it's the same concept as pokemon. it's addicting. but moreso it's just plain fun. spout your antisemetic bullshit all u want but the two aren't that different. and the lol model seems to be both fun and rewarding as opposed to overwhelming like dota. no new player is going to want to pick through 150 champs when they are starting out and don't even know how to cs.
>>
>>25590702
Folks, just look at this shit. He keeps doing it. He just won't stop. It goes even a level further than what I originally thought. He not only accepts the corporate dick into his mouth and ass, he not only embraces it, he not only arches his back to him the corporate dick fuck his ass more easily, he not only tries to convince others that it's actually a good thing.... it doesn't stop there, there's another level. On top of all of this, he actually likes it, craves it, thinks about the corporate dick, fantasizes about it... it's a big part of his life that he ENJOYS.

>There's nothing wrong with gated content.

And there it is everybody. There's the statement of defeat, the statement uttered from the mouth of the average man showing, deliberately and undeniably, that the corporate Jew has won the fight and now controls every single small aspect of our puny, consumerist fuckhole lives.
>>
I play neither anymore, but dota 2 has custom games so it wins for me.

Still hoping to reach the golden age of warcraft 3 custom games again, but I doubt it'll ever happen.
>>
>>25590807
that wasn't even me. just another person who recognizes that league of legends business model is superior to dotas.
>>
>>25590646
Oh wow so you're actually saying that if I waste 3 hours a day, I can have 12% of the total content of the game in just a short 5 months!!! wow!!!! very great!!!! AWESOME game 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25590828
league has custom games.
>>
>>25589765
No one at all wants to play? ; -;
>>
>>25590864
15 minutes a day. if i wanted to get a new champ i could do it in a week playing 3 hours a day. and there are only like 20-30 that are that price range.
>>
>>25590875
I dont think you know what custom games hes talking about

First video that I found on youtube idk if they are any good though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbQ527iJYUQ

>>25590893
http://steamcommunity.com/id/laoche/
>>
>>25590893
Add me familia http://steamcommunity.com/id/funpostingcentral/ and tell your friends to stop being plebs
>>
>>25590807
I'm not who you were replying to. I'm just pointing out most people who play league of legends are absolute garbage at the game.
I know someone who is fucking terrible, want to know why? Because he didn't want to wait to use champions and stick with one for a while. Went and purchased his champion pool, rushed into everything.

What's his rank been for the couple of years he's been playing? Bronze.

>>25590729
Because you don't want to be completely clueless when you need to fight against that champion, also there might be a certain playstyle you particularly like.

The primary reason new champions are broken upon release is because nobody knows how to play against them.

When Ekko first came out I could 1v5 an entire team of Silvers and 1v1 a Diamond player even if I wasn't Diamond. They may have known their character the best, but they didn't know what to do against me or my kit.

Also since you don't always get your role in League, I know DotA is ambiguous with those things, you get stuck with support or jungle, and then don't know how to support or jungle. You're fucked and your team is fucked.
>>
>>25590913
oh cool. yeah i didn't realize.
>>
File: 1447032284908.jpg (131KB, 333x322px) Image search: [Google]
1447032284908.jpg
131KB, 333x322px
>>25590875
>lel has warcraft 3 tier custom games modes
>>
>>25590859
...But Dota 2 is verifiably more profitable than LoL. Have you seen the prize pools of the internationals?

But that's irrelevant; who fucking cares about "business models" you corporate shill?

We are people, not businessmen. We aren't on Riot's staff. Why do you give a flipping fuck about LoL's "business model." The only thing you should be interested in is if the game is good or not, fun or not, enjoyable or not. The answer to all of those questions is that it's not a fun game, it's not a good game, it's not enjoyable, and on top of that the game actively insults your intelligence by telling you that you are too stupid and helpless to handle trash talk on your own, that you're not smart enough to handle all of the champions unlocked at one time, and that your standards are so low you will subject yourself to an arbitrary pay2win-esque grind that serves no purpose other than an obvious attempt at installing a skinner box addiction in your amygdala.
>>
Do you not like memes cause hots is full of em'
>>
>>25590906
OH WOW YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING THAT I HAVE A CHANCE TO UNLOCK 30%, MAYBE EVEN UP TO 40% OF THE GAME'S TOTAL CONTENT!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T EVEN BLIEVE THAT I CAN HAVE ALMOST HALF OF A FULL GAME NOBODY HAS EVER TOLD ME SOMETHIGN THIS WONDERFUL BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25590955
LoL looks at least appealing and engaging if you watch a gameplay for the first time
But Hots is even boring to spectate
>>
>>25590864
Who says you need to play a new champion upon release? League needs to stay competitive, it's not competitive when everyone gets to have equal chances at learning a new champion.

League is like Capitalism and DotA is like Socialism. In League the more time you invest the better you can get. In DotA you're all shit when you start and there's no guarentee you'll not be shit when you finish.

League is rigid, and you have the opportunity to learn properly how to play. Rather than here are all the champions, good luck. You think people in DotA like getting shitty players on their teams? Well the shitty players have an excuse, but in League, nobody has an excuse to be shit after a certain amount of time.
>>
File: 12425341264361634.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12425341264361634.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>25590913

>top 10 custom games
>no Fate/Another or Warlocks

man I wish people would stop playing the top 10 crap all the time
>>
I hate how every hero in LoL plays like a simplified ember spirit
Get close to them and use everything then go back. Also, every AoE has a huge clear circle to define the attack limit. It looks ugly as fuck
>>
>>25591017
I must play this now
>>
I'm 4k mmr on dota with about 5500 hours across 3 accounts.
Add me if you are 3.5k+ or you want some teaching (EU)
/id/meegas/
>>
The only custom games I play are the official mods tbhonest
>>
>>25590954
Do you realize who owns DotA? Valve owns DoTA. Valve isn't just DotA, it's Steam and a shit ton of other games.

What's Riot? Riot is just League of Legends. Don't be surprised when Valve's head Gabe Newell can shill out tons of money for his game and Riot can only shill out what they got from League dedicated players.

Believe it or not, League's popularity has skyrocketed in a shorter amount of time. People rarely mention DoTA, just like it's name, it's fucking Ancient bro.
>>
>>25590926
>I know one idiot
>therefore gated content is great

Brev just quit while you're ahead

Well not ahead as that would imply you ever had a leg to stand on in this thing

But just quit playing lol
>>
You have to be retarded to commit your time playing the full game

I only play Dota 2 Custom games tBh
>>
>>25590978
if i don't currently want to play a champion then i don't have to worry about not wanting it. when i do want a new champ i can just wait 1 week to buy it with in game currency. honestly i have plenty other champs to practice while i earn it instead of being spoon fed like a dotafag and sucking shit at everything not knowing what anything does or how to play it or play against it because i never invested the time to properly get aquainted with the massive pool of shit champs with overstuffed kits while playing a game with overstuffed item sets and bogged down with mechanics that aren't even relevant to what i need to be focusing on to improve like killing my own minions or shopping without having to go back. just takes away any strategy at all. plebs play dota. and really delusional ones who think they are getting a better deal when they actually are not. your experience is shit and you should recognize that. it's just lazy on the devs end. and balancing all that must be a nightmare.
>>
>>25590926
>want to know why?
No, I know why. Because he is fucking terrible. Having less or more "champions" is not going to change that at all. Forcing him to play one "champion" over and over and over is not going to change the fact that he is fucking garbage. Don't delude yourself; him practicing with one "champion" forever is not going to make him better. He is still going to be fucking bad no matter what you do.

Also, half of learning dota is playing every hero. The only reason I know how to deal with Queen of Pain is because I have played Queen of Pain before and I know and understand the limits of the hero. With League, you can't do that without spending thousands of hours of your time. I respect myself, so I am not willing to subject myself to thousands of hours of grind just to become somewhat better at the game. I want access to everything right now so I can feel every hero's abilities, I can get destroyed by one hero in a game and immediately go into a practice lobby with that hero and feel the blink range, feel the spell range, feel the damage and the capabilities of that hero, so I can do better mental math next time in a head to head fight. That's how you get better at the game. I would be fucking terrible at the game right now if I just played 2 different heroes endlessly. That doesn't teach you anything about the game, about hero roles, about what they can do, about what they can't do. Can Lina transition to a traditional right click carry if her snowball is hard enough? I wouldn't know unless i've tried the hero before in a practice lobby. I wouldn't know what to look out for or what my enemies are capable of doing.

And knowing what your enemies are capable of doing is more than half of any fight. It's inexcusable to not have access to all of the "champions" in the game right on square 1. That's how you learn.

Don't use your faggot butt buddy who is bad at video games to excuse shitty business models and bad game design
>>
>>25591063
>riot is just lol
fuck that im not gonna look that up, but they developed much more than lol, including that chinese nationalist game/social media that promotes their regime
>>
>>25591086
>use an example that can be applied to a good part of the community
>it's one person it doesn't count
Seriously? A logical deduction can show you that people who have money can buy their way into the game faster and suck dick, and I have met other players in game who speak of things, and on forums they post too.
They aren't higher than low Silver rank.

I gave you a proper reason and you can't argue against it. I don't need to quit when you've refuted nothing.
>>
>>25589072
Bcuz it's a dota clone...
>>
>>25591130
>but they developed much more than lol, including that chinese nationalist game/social media that promotes their regime
No. They only developed LoL. It says so on their own website.

http://www.riotgames.com/our-games
>>
>>25591120
babby like to be spoon fed and have all his choices at the beginning. babby can't play his game too much because he already know everything. babby so smart. thank you daddy give me everything
>>
>>25591063
>I tell you that business models don't matter and it's an irrelevant discussion I don't want to have, because it doesn't affect whether the game is good or not

>you still drive obsess over this gay conversation I don't want to have and don't reply to the meat of my post because you know it defeats everything you're saying

I'm done talking to you, fag. You're more frustrating than a 3,000 hours arbitrary level grind.
>>
>>25591196
same.

im out i typed too much. i thought this would be over when he ran out of his stock troll league of legends players image folder from 3-6 years ago. the war is over. league won. jump ship now. lol has improved since the days that dota was better. now it's just an inferior game in just about everyway. the champs and content from riot just keeps getting better bc they actually are making serious dosh off their game. this company is going places. ping is better too and no russians.
>>
>>25591137
>a logical deduction

Ok by your logic everyone in dota would be terrible and bottom rank but.... That didn't happen
>>
>>25591120
If you honestly believe you're so insanely good that you can get good at this game with less than 1 thousand hours then you should join eSports.
Who the fuck spouts shit like that? It's rare that you're going to see high ranking players with less than a thousand hours. Even eSports players spend thousands of fucking hours learning every champion one by one. I don't think anybody playing League and trying to master it is going to get mad learning each and every champion.

Wow man much respect for you, why do you even play MOBAs if it's disrespectful to player over a thousand hours on it. Are you a filthy casual? You probably are.

And yes, having an entire champion pool is just going to have you try out one champion, think it's shit and move on to your infinite choices. You think people are patient? When you have all the champions why learn when you can pick and choose. Also learning how to play against characters with one champion is imperative to getting good, otherwise that's pure bullshit.
>>
>>25591234
just the majority of players have 0 game sense and knowledge and cant even speak the same language.
>>
>>25591178
Wow that is the worst argument I've ever read. having more options makes you "spoon-fed", rather than being given only 1 option because the developers want you to pay for the rest, but all the fans say "it would be really bad if everyone had all the champions because then they would be bad at the game! everyone needs to be spoon-fed slowly by only having 2 champions at first! (>>25590926, and many others in this exact thread)"

It's funny you'd contrive such a stupid argument when LoL fans in this thread have been using that argument for their own side and saying that spoon-feeding slowly over a 4,000 hour grind is actually a good thing.

If a fan wants a full game, you demonize it and call it "spoon feeding entitlement". That's next level Jew shilling.

Why are you so intrigued by the corporate dick, anon? Why do you so heavily crave it? Why do you argue AGAINST YOURSELF HAVING MORE CONTENT? What kind of beta cuck fucking loser argues against HIMSELF GETTING MORE STUFF? What a fucking joke.
>>
>>25591196
>DotA is more profitable than league
>hurr durr business models don't matter because I say so
>Valve literally makes shit ton of more money than Riot
>thinking the company would make their game appear to be less profitable and not pump in extra money
Alright then man stay retarded. I won't argue obvious facts with you either.
>>
>>25591261
>If you honestly believe you're so insanely good that you can get good at this game with less than 1 thousand hours then you should join eSports.
>Who the fuck spouts shit like that? It's rare that you're going to see high ranking players with less than a thousand hours.
Who fucking said any of that shit? I argued that it's going to take literally 6,000+ hours to get really, really good at the game. The first 5,000 hours will be spent unlocking all of the champions, which must take place before you even start playing all of the different champions and learning what they can and can't do. To get good at the game, dota players have tried every role, every hero, every lane, every strategy. That's how you get good. Playing different stuff shows you what your enemies are capable of doing. Gauging their capabilities and striking when you know you are better is how you win the game. You can't know the enemy's capabilities in League until you've been through the thousand-hours grind.

I never said I would become a god at the game in under 1,000 hours (?), why the fuck would you think I ever said that? I simply argued that those thousand hours should be spent playing and learning the game, not grinding so that you can have an attempt to learn the game later.

The work you put in should be for learning the game, not for grinding so you can maybe have an opportunity some day to go through the work of learning the game.
>>
>>25591265
Ok look we either agree that there are bad players of any game or not. Because you had one friend who stupidly bought everything and really sucks doesn't mean that's a flaw to dota...
>>
File: mmr.png (89KB, 410x441px) Image search: [Google]
mmr.png
89KB, 410x441px
YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO WIPE THE MIDLANERS SHITTY ASSHOLE TO WIN THIS GAME
>>
>>25591261
>why learn when you can pick and choose
Bro there's nothing to learn. you fucking hero has 4 buttons. that's the point of dota and league, is that you can play all the heroes really easily since the game is simple and for retard faggots. what's the point of league if you can't pick and choose the best hero for the job, only what you have unlocked

"oh hey they picked X hero that is countered by Y hero"

"too bad nobody on our team has Y hero unlocked! oh well I guess we lose!"

That's so fucking garbage lmao i can't believe you'd justify it.

there is maybe 1 to 3 heroes in league I would describe as "medium difficulty" but if you're not a scumfuck retard you can figure it out in less than an hour
>>
>>25591267
What you also fail to understand is that DotA is older than League. When DotA first came out, players had a smaller champion pool, so it was basically league except they didn't have to pay for champions when they were released.
All those old players are godlike (most should be). I don't think you can say the same for new players.

I'm quite sure people who have never played DotA just jump on that ship and have a good time, when the community itself is old as fuck.

Lastly,
> rather than being given only 1 option because the developers want you to pay for the rest
You pretend Riot only gives you 1 option. They give you free weekly rotations of 7-8 champions to play without buying, and you get at least 8 starting champions. 16 champion pool to play draft pick so you don't fuck everyone elses game up. You act as if they don't give people options when they actually do. And new champions are on free week rotation after the first week or two of release.

Yeah, it's funny how stupid DotA fans are, they probably haven't even picked up LoL. At least I've played DotA and seen what it's like, as well as several other MOBAs.
>>
>>25591267
because having more content more abilities more items more options and a clunky as fuck pathing system does not a better game make.

lets just both stop this argument i really am tired of typing.

here i can respect your decision to play dota 2. i get it you like having what you want when you want. you like feeling in control and feeling superior when you have all these different things to consider when playing a game like your autism must be off the charts. i get it though. but dota isn't for me. not going to learn another 100 something champs and you're not going to play some crap u have to invest time and effort in to unlock content you feel you already have more than you need anyways right now and so do i.

so lets just move on and accept each others choices. i also see your points about riot being jews and agree to an extent, but after u invest years of your life playing their game. not just the game, but THE GAME. you get used to it and it's honestly not as bad as it seems on the surface.

nice chatting with you. those pictures are really outdated though. take my concession as defeat if you want but i really am just getting bored. and were getting nowhere. enjoy dota2 friend.
>>
>>25588854
my playfriend just transferred away from me... need a top qt.

EUW: darkenunpause
>>
>>25591381
If it's so easy why aren't you making hundreds of thousands in tournaments? There's more to a MOBA than how many buttons you have to press.

Fucking casuals.
>>
>>25591025
good luck finding a host if you're not from asia though and I doubt this game will ever get dedicated servers

If you wanna read up on it a bit someone made a purge-inspired guide for it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ukZp8uwRQwallnSExWRWZhdXc/view
>>
I'm a master of psychological warfare in League of Legends:

>pick Aatrox, go top or mid
>adopt the persona of Frieza from the old Funi DBZ dub, say really ominous and gay sounding shit in all chat to the enemy laner
>get odd reactions in chat, usually mid or top will be some smarmy nerd trying to make fun of me for being "edgy" or weird as shit
>pick one of the shit talkers, and decide to make them my target of abuse the rest of the game
>gank them from odd angles, and unexpected times
>get verbally attacked by angry opponent
>"Ooooh, whatever turns you on, big guy..."
>person gets increasingly angry that I am killing them/getting them killed and acting real gay each time
>starts insulting a teammate
>their team falls apart, and starts tilting
>we win
>>
>>25591130
Riot is owned by Tencent, a chink company that deals with micro transactions in a lot of games and makes chinese rip-offs of popular multiplayer games.
>>
File: 1437761220486.gif (2MB, 194x293px) Image search: [Google]
1437761220486.gif
2MB, 194x293px
"Oh boy you know what would be so fun? Let's play the sub-genre of video game that makes you sit in one place for the first 20 minutes of the game, where just one match lasts 40+ minutes, and you have to cooperate with a bunch of random people you know, out of which at least 1 will be fucking retarded and will try his best to ruin those 40 minutes of your life"
~ said retards everywhere

Admit it fags, you are addicted to a shitty video game. Nobody in their right mind would play this fucking garbage. Who wants to right click little "creeps" for 20 fucking minutes. A fucking addicted idiot, that's who.

I'll be over here playing video games that are actually fun.
>>
>>25591468
go play ur 1-player videogame since u like it so much
bye
>>
>>25591468
I agree, as a former moba player. Shooters are way way better and more exciting. Mobas and fighting games are fucking borefests.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>25591468
like what? Fallout 4?
>>
>>25591417
>why aren't you making hundreds of thousands in tournaments?
The skill they are cultivating is team sense, not anything to do with the game. Also, I'm a fucking chemical engineer so I don't have to waste time "playing video games for money", which is a shitty nonviable career path for autist losers who can't get a real job. I'm already making hundreds of thousands and I don't have to get carpal tunnel or learn so much about a bunch of other autist losers on my video game team that I can sense what they will do in a split-second scenario. That's what you gotta do to get good at these fucking games. It has less to do with pressing your 4 buttons and more to do with your teamwork.
>>
File: 1430421238757.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1430421238757.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>25589826
>moba
>micro
>>
>>25591468

> Nobody in their right mind would play this fucking garbage

I'm not right in the head so maybe that's why I play this. Remember where you are.
>>
>>25591468
who even complains about time while playing videogames anyways? who cares youre still playing video games so its a waste of time no matter what.
fuck you and your weakass argument
>>
File: Just as good.png (683KB, 580x532px) Image search: [Google]
Just as good.png
683KB, 580x532px
Yeah but do they have a enchantress on lol?
that game's just a waifufest for anime faggots. If they have hot deer ass, that would be fantastic
>>
>>25591525
I'm sure even Barbie Horse Quest is more fun than this garbage.

Keep redirecting and avoiding the point though, it's fun to watch you addicted retards run in circles.
>>
>>25591424
>play both games with internet friends
>do unconventional builds or lanes every game
>focus on some people in particular and make them ragequit
>stomp everyone while having fun
>people go afk on LeL because of how mad they get
>people leave the game on DotA2 because of how mad they get
>our accounts get banned every couple of weeks on LeL
Truly, ASSFAGGOTS are the greatest games.
>>
>>25591548
Deer are so much sexier than most human women, it isn't even funny.
>>
File: wake up aniki.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
wake up aniki.gif
94KB, 325x244px
I played League for about 500 hours and spent about 50$ on it.

I switched to Dota 2 and never looked back.

I think that league really needs to lower the barrier to entry (which is what stopped friends from playing), and stop trying to force the meta. I miss when assassins actually did damage, or when Ryze wasn't complete shit.

>anti fun includes silences
>champion designs were very bland until recently
>engine has issues
>client still bugs out for seemingly no reason
>nerf shit into the ground instead of gradually lowering/buffing skills

I wish they focused on the game itself instead of pushing the new skins.
>>
>>25591547
Wow that's actually the shittiest garbage argument I've read in a while.

The point is that by the end of a 50 minute match nobody fucking cares anymore you fag. People with real lives also have to do stuff like cook food. "oh boy I will just play 2 matches" and there goes your whole fucking day. People with friends can't do that shit. In other words, League and other gay moba's are for losers.
>>
>>25591565
Let me find some ench porn amigo
>>
>>25591586
it's like im dreaming
you're in r9k and you talk about having time constraints irl cuz you play games
get the fuck out normie
>>
>all these people arguing for a game that is played on fucking adobe air

god damn why do plebeians ruin every aspect of life? you probably listen to shitty generic techno bullshit while playing your adobe air game and drinking soda
>>
>>25591586
If you get bored after 50 minutes in MOBAs, just accept that it isn't for you. Many other have fun simply playing long matches, and it's completely up to personal taste.

I enjoy playing long matches, because my asshole clenches harder and harder every single team fight, knowing that I could win or lose the game for my team.
>>
>>25588854

Sadly I did start to play dodo 2 and it consumed my whole being, spit me out a few years later and depleted the joy I was able to get from games. Now I don't want to play anything else when I've got time, I constantly paddle water in my MMR, since I would need to team up with some people and only play with those now to improve, but am to autistic and have a too unregular timeshedule to play in a team.

When I was back in the peek of my addiction I would even see gameplay-analysis every free min. I had. To the point were I would just browse guides and theorycrafts for hours on end. I even made lots of tutorial-videos for dota 2 and still have them on HD but never got around to upload them since my voice is that off a lvl25 wizard.
I sometimes fap to dota 2 2D porn
>>
>>25591571
>when ryze wasn't complete shit
LITERALLY what? Ryze is a top tier top laner atm are you fucking retarded? He's great when you have an ad mid and you need to balance your team with an ap/tanky/utility top.
>>
>>25591586
The biggest issue is the fact the games take so long and most of the time you're playing with people who are absolute trash and don't even give a fuck if they win or not. Literally wasting the time of people who do actually try to win. Before quitting that pos LoL I used to start afking because I got sick of starting up a game and some moron duo bot feeds the fuck out of the enemy adc and support in like the first fucking 5 minutes of the game. Then these same bitches refuse to surrender when we are being curbstomped later, because they think going 2-15 is hilarious. That shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>25591621
>admitting you're a fucking loser
So you bring it on yourself then. You have a whole day to spend and you choose to spend it on a fucking game where you click gay animals for 20 minutes and then shoot a bunch of stupid circles at other people who clicked gay animals for 20 minutes.

Sounds like a real productive day. You could be out there meeting a new friend or exercising but you choose the little gay animals that walk down 3 roads towards each other every time
>>
>>25591626
HE CANT PLAY MOBAS CUZ HES BUSY WITH HIS ROASTIE GF AND COOKING OR WHATEVER
>>
>>25591647
back when I played, they completed gutted him. Haven't played him since the buffs.
>>
>>25591621
>>25591626
>committing to playing a 60 minute game, when going in there is no telling what kind of teammates you have and you are basically rolling a dice with your fate

why get super involved in a 60 minute game when you are basically guaranteed to have between 1 and 3 guys on your team who will fuck it up and lose the game for you despite you doing your best? that's not fun at all, that's just rage inducing
>>
>>25591662
whatever i do i enjoy, unlike you who's so bitter that you argue and belittle random people on the internet
im sincerely happy for you, mr. not-a-loser-but-browsing-4chan
>>
>>25591695
because the better you get, the more likely you can win the game on your own
>>
>>25591637

why did you spoiler that? did you forget you're not on a blue board?
>>
>>25591695
because i play very high skill mmr in dota about 5k, so i avoid most (92% of the population) retards and my games are actually very fun.
its like this threads slowly becoming reddit.dota2 when they complain about baddies because they are playing in the bad bracket
get good plz
>>
File: 1330821910197.jpg (47KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1330821910197.jpg
47KB, 800x804px
>>25591662
bust my gut laughing
>>
>>25591662

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit am I still on r9k?
>>
File: 1440998230237.gif (212KB, 626x938px) Image search: [Google]
1440998230237.gif
212KB, 626x938px
>>25591662
Comedy gold senpai
>>
>>25591775
yeah, it looks like /v/ but we're actually on a mature board
>>
>>25591717
Some games are fucking unwinnable man. The other problem is it becomes a chore. I play games to relax, it's not relaxing trying my ass off as the rest of my team goofs off and plays like absolute shit. Would you enjoy playing football if you actually were trying and your teammates kept chucking the ball into the freeway and saboting the game? And did this for almost an hour?
>>
File: your a big guy.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
your a big guy.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>25591911
I wouldn't let one game out of five sour my experience.
>>
>>25591943
>implying that you have a 4/5 win rate

also you're*
>>
>>25591943
When the shit happens multiple times in a row, it gets old. I don't like having literal hours of my time wasted because of goofballs.

>it's 8pm
>man, can't wait to play some LoL and have fun
>it's now 12:56
>4 losses in a row, due to shit teammates
>finally get fed up and tell someone they fucking suck
>get reported because it's ok for people to troll and waste an hour of your time, but telling them they're bad at a video game is a massive offense
>>
I spent my teenage years playing DotA.

I know this sounds like bragging, but I was really good. Like really damn good. In my region server in BattleNet I was top 5 constantly, the server had +10k people at all times. I was from a third world country, and DotA's competitive scene was Europe and China centric, and even then It was small and players were playing for 250 dollars. So I never got any exposure nor the chance to go pro. The only way I found to be relevant or at least get my name out there was making YouTube guide videos. The most watched has 75k views. But as they are for DotA they stopped being watched.

I only play Dota 2 casually these days. I stil enjoy it even though I suck now.
>>
>>25592008
league has a shit system anyway

I got reported for saying "gg ez"

Plus if that happens to me, I just get off after 3 straight losses and try again later. Or play some ARAMs or Doto customs
>>
>>25592008
just move to dota m8
same shitty scenarios happen where your ooga booga teammates are trash but you can call them out, i heard league is very PC police
also, you can smurf so you can 1 v 5 idiots everytime
>>
>>25592052
I remember all this trash talking and throwing games happened when I started
Im on 3k, low as hell and It doesnt happen anymore. There's bad players of course, but not that kind of losers that ruin them on purpose
And I play on europe west
>>
After 2000 dota hours I am so glad I discovered overthrow mode. Never played classic match ever since.
>>
>8k hours
>only 5kmmr

CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>25589887
im not the person your talking to, but i am diamond 3 on league, and i am 5.5k mmr in dotes 2. dotes is just a lot more enjoyable generally and doesnt give you a burned out feeling after playing it too much

i also need to add while league and dotes are both fun in partys, my favorite to play with friends is league so i can literally sit there and bullshit. in my average tryhard dotes game i have to be hyper aware, especially if its the usual spirit breaker + bh or just spiritbreaker himself, aggressive trilanes, or 5 people in your lane by 6 minutes in, etc.
>>
>>25589921
post your dotabuff pls i cant find you
>>
>>25590312
You can't pay for runes though. It's literally a system where ithe forces you to git gud and the payoff is enough in game currency to buy runes. Also the way they changed the mastery system mysteries >>>> runes, which is the way it should have been from the beginning

Dota is still a better game, but League isn't bad and it casualized approach to the moba system is extremely appealing to people, which is why it's more popular.
>>
File: What's wrong with you.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
What's wrong with you.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>25592481
>2k hours
>high 6k MMR
>>
>>25592679
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/88891771
It's shit
>>
>>25590021
>ap mid
>[CURRENT YEAR]
Bro assassins have been megabuffed. Every game youre gonna see another Zed or Yasuo
>>
>>25589609
Dota 2 is also imbalanced nigger, what are you talking about

t. someone who has played LoL, Dota2 and Hots a lot.
>>
>>25591426
Riot China is owned by Tencent. They can't do anything about league content in any other part of the world. They do it better than Riot though...
>>
>>25592884
The current patch is well balanced, once they remove the arc warden rapier strat so pub players can stop complaining
>>
>>25592884
>Dota 2 is also imbalanced nigger, what are you talking about

When will this meme die
>>
>>25592908
>The current patch
I havent played for a month or 4 so idk about now but I doubt it.

I've played dota 2 off and on since the beta and it has never been balanced.

>>25592915
KYS
>>
>>25592938
4 months ago was the rainbow goat patch, of course you remember it was shit
>>
The true answer: All MOBAs are shit, boring, time-consuming and only played by people with too much free time (NEETs)
Go play fucking hearthstone or something you lonely virgin faggots
>>
>>25593045
>hearthstone

Nah, I don't need a shitty RNG moneysink.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332KB, 1022x1433px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332KB, 1022x1433px
>>25593045
>All MOBAs are shit, boring, time-consuming
>Names Hearthstone as alternative
Loving every laugh.
>>
>>25589186
EUNE bro here, best EU server definetly, hopefully we can finally get to LCS from EUNE too :P
>>
>>25589110
iv played close to 9000 leauge games and i cant take the game srsly anymore.

i feel literally no thrill playing it anymore.
>>
I play smite
>>
File: 1309273127466.gif (904KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
1309273127466.gif
904KB, 200x209px
>>25590223

Cyka XAXAXAXAXAXA!
>>
>no ap/ad scaling
>no kiting
>half the champion pool are right click shitters.
>it feels clunky as fuck

Still like dota tho, I just prefer lol as I can memebuild in endless ways as well spam laugh and taunt in lane.
>>
File: thatfeelwhennolife.png (48KB, 591x69px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelwhennolife.png
48KB, 591x69px
>>25594248
should probs add this here as well
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.