[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do people with foot fetish imagine when seeing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: zilch4.jpg (170KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
zilch4.jpg
170KB, 1366x768px
What the fuck do people with foot fetish imagine when seeing feet close-ups?
Help a fellow anon with ACTUALLY no foot fetish.
>>
this is so stupid and pointless

a fetish can't be explained properly

it's just a fucked up thing in your brain

people with a foot fetish find feet attractive just like you and i find a nice pair of breasts attractive

why? who knows
>>
>>25588459
When we see breasts we imagine squeezing and playing with them, as well as boobjob and such.
But what the fuck can you do with feet?
>>
>>25588479
Footjobs.. did your brain freeze? kek
>>
>>25588479
squeezing them
playing with them
rubbing them
licking them
footjobs
>>
File: kStku13.jpg (524KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
kStku13.jpg
524KB, 2988x5312px
>>25588438
1) The sole of the foot is the sexy lewd part.
2) I like seeing lots of detail
3) I fap to images of high resolution soles
QED
>>
>>25588479
Touching them, kissing them, massaging them, playing with her soles, tickling her, sucking her soles, lubing up her soles and fucking them
>>
>>25588438
The sensory receptors for feet and genitals are very close together in the brain. Footfags probably have some kind of crossed wire in there, which means they're freaks and should be exterminated.
>>
>>25588669
>this buzzfeed-tier pseudo-science still being parroted
You posted a map of the somatosensory cortex. This system controls your sense of touch, it is how your body feels when it comes into physical contact with other objects. What it does NOT control, is your sense of sight and your sexuality.

The somatosensory system controls the feeling of YOUR own feet, not the visually stimulated sexual attraction to OTHER people's feet. If that dumb meme were true, footfriends would get erections from touching things with their feet and it would feel as if touching their feet would be the same as stroking their penis. But footfriends aren't like that. It's not about their own feet, it's about the visual depiction of other people's feet.
>>
>>25588438
Feet is only good with femdom and femdom is only good with 2D
2D feet are perfect so no worries
>>
File: XryoHGC.jpg (272KB, 2368x1768px) Image search: [Google]
XryoHGC.jpg
272KB, 2368x1768px
>>25588835
I think feet are best when there's no femdom. Foot love needs no additional fetishes.
>>
>>25588438
They are sexier than any other body part
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 900x1200px
Who doesn't like a girls clean washed foot and her toes gently fondling your balls. It's as if you don't like t be pleasured.
>>
>>25590058
I like feet when they're warm and a little bit moist from the sweat of a long day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.