[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your dad gets drunk and hits both you and your mom because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1447484581150.png (761KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447484581150.png
761KB, 721x1024px
>tfw your dad gets drunk and hits both you and your mom because you're not enough of a man to stop him
I didn't ask to be this soft and girly
>>
keked friendo
>>
File: 1440441992198.png (865KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440441992198.png
865KB, 1280x720px
>>25584444
Misery isn't funny you stupid meannie.
>>
>>25584475
My quads says it is though.
>>
File: 1440216186871.png (218KB, 888x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440216186871.png
218KB, 888x900px
>>25584486
>tfw not enough of a man to have repeating digits
I'm nothing but a joke. A living joke.
>>
>>25584499
You made me laugh but only because you're such a fag I do feel a little bad for you. Also you got dubs don't you?
>>
>>25584499
You could always be man enough to call the police. Don't you love your mommy?
>>
>>25584499
>mfw the dublet tries to compare his "digits" to the QUADSALPHA a few posts over
>>
>>25584435
>I didn't ask to be soft and girly
Wat?! But you choose to.
Remeber back during your childhood, did you belong to the group climbing trees scratching their knees or did you belong to those sitting at home playing games.

Just go working out, play a contact sport like football, rugby, american soccer handball, attempt to master a martial art or if you want to get angry and fuck shit up go to your local mma club.

Or the other alternative: Snitch your dad out to the police.
>>
File: 1445449083898.jpg (41KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
1445449083898.jpg
41KB, 540x516px
>>25584435
if you're somewhere near his height, punch him in the nose from below, then a punch to the throat and a quick kneejerk to the testies. When he's comeing down, check real quick if he's breathing (if you hit his throat hard enough you might push his adams apple in) if he doesn't get a knife and cut a whole in his throat below the adams apple or leave him to suffocate. If he does, kick his solar plexus a few times, might give hime cardiac arrest if you're lucky. Or slam you're foot down on every joint you can come across.
By then your mother, I guess she has beaten-wife syndrom, probably allready called the cops. Don't worry though, any court will rule your excessiv violence as a deed in affect, so punch yourself out.
You do have to make a choice though, do you want to get monetary compensation from your drunk deadbeat dad or not? because if you do, you shouldn't beat him to a cripple, so no slaming your booted foot on all his joints.

Oh and forget about takeing a knife or a pole to defend yourself, chances are you'll only hand him a weapon. Do wear boots and maybe even a leatherjacket when he's drunk and comeing to beat, it'S thin protection but it will help some and the added weight on your feet might stabilize you.

Hope you do it, Scum like that doesn't deserve to live, no matter the gender. When a parents abuses his child the child should have the right to beat them to a bloody pulp when they grow up.
>>
>>25584435
Post ass and cock
>>
>tfw i get drunk and hit myself for being a pathetic, weak faggot.
>>
>>25584435
>I didn't ask to be this soft and girly
That's right. You weren't made to your wishes, you were made to serve as a cockwarmer for a real man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.