[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone who's tried not pooping for as long as possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: smug.png (67KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
67KB, 318x320px
Can anyone who's tried not pooping for as long as possible give more info about it?
>>
Some people die that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 650x650px
>>25584070
My grade 11 bio teacher told the class about holding his poo for a week
He had to get his poop surgically removed
>>
>>25584122
does a how-to exist?
what keywords should I search for info
>>
Wouldn't you shit yourself after awhile?
>>
I went to Spain when I was a kid with the handball club and we slept in the gym that had the toilets shares (both showers and the toilet seats).

I held out for 11 days, but had severe fever last 3 days and had to be put on anti biotics.
>>
>>25584070
>lol thats a doozy
>>
I think the longest i've held poop for was for a week and a half. i was between 7-9.
I was scared, had some phobia or something, so i held it in.
would always clog the toilet, the shit was so compressed and hard.
needed ocassional enema
>>
>>25584405
No

after a while you become unable to poop even if you wanted to

although in that case you have to deal w/ the consequences e.g.:
-cramps
-unable to eat
-poop going opposite direction and you start vomiting poop
-your bowel explodes / ruptures
-death
>>
>guy took a huge shit
>tore his rectum
>poop got in the wound
>he got an infection and died

this actually happened
>>
Dude I poo the loo every day up to seven times, if I sense any trace of fecal matter within my holy body it is expelled immediately, my head hurts from coccaine
>>
File: ylOAYnR.jpg (166KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ylOAYnR.jpg
166KB, 681x1024px
>>25584070
Went through a phase of hating to poop as a kid.

Longest record was 12 days, was totally bloated and too scared to shit for fear of pain.

>mfw mom made me take a silver bullet laxative thing up the bum
>mfw log stuck out past the toilet seat
>mfw another log nearly the same size came out right after

0/10 would not /nopoop/ again
>>
>>25584934
why didn't you just use the toilet?
Are you one of those fags whose like "I dont want my bum-bum to touch the same spot as someone else"
>>
>>25585130
There was no privacy, people could walk around you when you shat.

Like there could be someone 15 inches away from you taking a shit, there were no stalls.
>>
I didn't poop for a year in my early 20s, but my sweat/body odor smelled off feces.
>>
yes, at school camp
I feel the eviroment around me allowed me to make it a whole week without pissing and shitting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.