[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, romance is not a cure for depression. It's nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Päppe.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
Päppe.png
23KB, 489x423px
Guys, romance is not a cure for depression. It's nothing more than a form than escapism which is more addictive than any drug. When she leaves you every piece of progress you've made will be gone and you will be left in a worse state than she found you in.

I wish I hadn't found this out the hard way.
>>
>>25583541
>It's nothing more than a form than escapism which is more addictive than any drug.
sounds good sign me up
>>
Guys, don't listen to OP listen to me instead. A BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA
>>
>>25583541
Regardless of how stable a romantic relationship you can orchestrate (or fall into), it is wiser to become psychologically metastable and independent of fickle circumstances for contentment. Every human is born addicted to pleasurable external stimuli outside of their control. The only way to break that addiction is to take control of your emotional state internally. That is why most people are slaves to their surroundings. Nobody can self-actualize while they still pursue extrinsic rewards as their primary ends.
>>
>>25583541
>not running at any form of escapism with open arms

You might be in a worse state afterwards but those fleeting moments are pure bliss while they last
>>
>OP trying to stop the rest of us from getting gfs so all the girls who might like a robot go to him
>>
>>25583653
But how do you do that? I recognized early that I was getting too attached to her, but I couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>25583541
>It's nothing more than a form than escapism

Same with masturbating.
Masturbating has become a form of escapism for me. It's 50% horniness, 50% wanting to escape into another world.
>>
>>25583931
The difference is that you can always masturbate, masturbation won't leave you
>>
File: 1437431810666.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437431810666.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>25583541
I feel that OP. I made it to 35 with near wizard status, then fell in love. I had no chance to avoid it, didn't seek it out, it just sort of happened. Now I'm emotionally exposed to someone who doesn't give two shits about how I feel. I was very happy with wizardry, now that I've felt an intimate connection with another person, I don't know if I can go back to the way I was. I am scared to trust another human with my heart. And I'm scared to be alone. I was just fine before. Why did this have to happen? All you tfw no gf mofo's dodged the bullet.
>>
>>25585235
No we didn't, faggot. I used to have a crush that I cared about, but could not get so I was miserable, now I got over it and I'm empty and miserable, same shit.
>>
>>25585402
Same shit I suppose. I had that happen to me before. This feels more profoundly painful.
>>
This happened to me, and it's true. I couldn't leave my house for a month and i'm still hurt. But well, i'm 25, it had to happen sometime. Now I know that it's useless to put your whole life around another person, lesson learned. But it was so good while it lasted, I don't regret anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.