[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally haven't brushed my teeth in over three

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: 1427075797653.jpg (305KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1427075797653.jpg
305KB, 1600x2000px
>tfw literally haven't brushed my teeth in over three months

Aside from my breath smelling like shit (I don't notice it and I don't go outside), what the fuck are the downsides here? Pretty much none it seems to me?

If you brush your teeth you're a normie fuck
>>
>>25581925
enjoy having dentures in your 50s
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 304x266px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 304x266px
>tfw when you floss after 1 month of not brushing
>tfw you run around the house sticking it in peoples faces and forcing them to smell it
>>
>>25581933

>implying there won't be some magic medicine to fix my problems by then

Fuck off, linear thinker
>>
>>25581948

What if there isn't? All this can be avoided if you buy a tube off toothpaste and dedicate 5 minutes out of your day to brush your teeth.
>>
>>25582049

not him but fuck off you shill.
>>
>>25582066

Shill? I only brush my teeth once a day. If I was a shill I would be telling you to buy a specific brand. Do you think I go on a website at 2 in the morning to advocate toothpaste use so I can profit from the Jew dental overlord?
>>
>>25581933
I stopped brushing my teeth when I was like 15, went on a trip and forgot my toothbrush then never started again. Nothing happened even after months so I wasn't worried.

Now I'm almost 25 and two of my teeth just sort of -broke- while I was eating. There are a bunch of holes in the other ones. Shit's fucked man. Brush your teeth.
>>
>>25581925
If you avoided shit tier food, could you go without brushing and not lose your teeth?
>>
>>25582119
That's exactly what a fucking cuckpaste shill would say
>>
>>25582119
fuck off you dirty kike
>>
>>25582146
I don't know but I eat fast food every day and drink upwards of 3 cokes a day as well.
>>
>>25582146

Doubt it. Leave food in your teeth over a period of time and eventually bacteria will start to fester because of the sugars in the food.
>>
File: 2342342.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2342342.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>25581925
holy shit you are actually fucking disgusting. I brush my teeth twice a day and can't stand going to sleep without brushing them. You are SO disgusting. Not only are you disgusting, you are pathetic. How can you not have the basic hindsight to see that you should brush your teeth? I don't even want to think what other disgusting acts you engage in.
>>
File: 1368809021646.jpg (44KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
1368809021646.jpg
44KB, 397x397px
>tfw need to go to the dentyst soon because there is some rest of a tooth to be removed from inside the gum
>tfw the last time i didint got my dentist and i got some fuckin trainee that couldnt hit the asnesthesia and ive been siting there in pain
tfw got abscess on the gum above the tooth where the rest of the tooth needs to get removed
>tfw tried to pierce it with a needle but didint work

BRUSH YOUR TEETH KIDS
>>
Lmao dude 8 stopped brishing when i was 12. No cavities since or anything that was 11 years ago my teeth are even white still lmao
>>
>>25582299
you most likely have gum disease
>>
>>25581925
I didn't brush my teeth for over a decade. My teeth are fucked. I brushed them for the first time today and 10 hours later they're still sore and in pain. I am missing several teeth and every single tooth is fucked. Gum disease out the ass. Constant pain and no money to get them pulled. I advise you brush you stupid normie fuck.
>>
>>25582331
Nah man im good to do wth would i have gum disease
Ill reveal my secret i dont drink pop or eat candy boom done thread over>>25582331
>>
>>25582156
>>25582166

Do you realize how asinine is this type of thinking is? It means that anytime it's recommended to buy a product, you can immediately say they're a shill. In fact, the only way not to be a shill in this thread is agree with the OP's position. Which means this thread shows no purpose of discussion if no one can't say to brush your teeth. In fact, this thread is a collection of people who circlejerk their ways of not brushing their teeth ignoring the very obvious question that the OP is asking /r9k/? In fact, why bother replying to this thread when more gullible robots can see the evil marketing of the general toothpaste shilling? You're helping the shills proliferate.

Maybe has it occurred to you that I'm a bored anon sitting his bed? Obviously not. I get paid to shill the use of toothpaste to market a very tiny percentage of the population that think that I'm trying to get them to buy something the majority of the population uses voluntarily. That is not possible. It is not possible that I'm not wasting my time on a late night. It's like seeing a giraffe discuss the idea of solipsism to a crowd in a zoo. There is zero chance that I'm not a shill.
>>
>tfw suffer from halitophobia
>tfw it kills me and all social interactions
>tfw a familiar got arrested and even in those panic moments i couldn't stop think about my halitophobia and wouldn't face mi familiar in the face to talk to them

Even though I brush after every meal, scrape my tongue, floss, and use mouthwash I legit think my breath smells like shit immediatly afterwards.

I simply can't talk to ANYONE face to face if we're closer than 2 or 3 feet. If I have to I simply make noises with my mouth closed like "uh huh" and/or turn away and back off to speak.

I've also never seen ANYONE mention having this in 4chan, I feel so alone.
>>
Dont be a slave to the Dental Jew
>>
File: joker heh.gif (954KB, 420x177px) Image search: [Google]
joker heh.gif
954KB, 420x177px
>>25581933
>living to your 50s
>>
>>25582429
whats wrong with you, sperglord?
>>
>>25582838

You answered your own question, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x636px
My teeth are yellow and I've holes in all of them- I'm too scared to go to the dentist! Is here anything I can do?
>>
>>25582929
oh I don't know, maybe go to the fucking dentist you colossal waste of space
>>
>>25582995
I'm embarrassed about the state of my teeth, I feel like it's too late to do anything
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>25581925
At least you have teeth
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 530x600px
Havent brushed in 5 years
Went to the dentist last week
mfw he said i have teeth most people would envy

Do i have great genetics or what
>>
Enjoy your heart disease op It's not a normie thing to take care of your body
>>
>>25582119
Jews will stop at nothing to sell their toothpaste scam to the masses.
>>
>>25581925
>what the fuck are the downsides here? Pretty much none it seems to me?
Are you dumb OP? You're going to have cavity infested teeth in a few years time if you continue this way.
Without teeth you can't talk or eat. Cavities will hurt bad. And if you want implanted teeth those will be expensive as hell.
>>
>>25582929
Go to the fucking dentist you coward
It's for your own good
Just give him a big tip so it's a win win situation
>>
File: 1435561280960.jpg (144KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435561280960.jpg
144KB, 1080x720px
>>25581925

>be me
>24 year old bouncing baby boy, mommys precious sugarlumps
>she comes into my room
>"anon, did you make sure to clean out your bottle?"
>"yes mommy, i washed it out and put it on the counter for you to dry."
>"very good!"
>she gives me $100 for doing this task
>"you should brush your teeth anon, your breath smells"
>cant believe what im hearing
>"excuse me?"
>"your breath smells sweetie, you should go brush them"
>this makes baby upset, VERY upset
>throw shit at the wall
>"NO BRUSHIE BRUSHIE"
>"a-anon stop! calm down dear"
>"I SAID NO BRUSHIE BRUSHIE, NO BRUSHIE BRUSHIE!"
>hit the walls as hard as i can
>almost break through the drywall
>"NO BRUSHIE BRUSHIE, NO BRUSHIE BRUSHIE!"
>she finally sees how irrational she was being by asking me to brush my teeth
>"o-okay honey, you don't have to brush my teeth"
>ask her to get out of my room because she stressed me out by asking such an asinine request
>hear her crying going down the stairs
>cry not, mommy dearest, your pride and joy will never leave home
>>
>>25582702
Do you actually have bad breath or is it just in your mind? I mean, has anyone actually mentioned your bad breath before?
>>
File: 1444921450828.jpg (36KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1444921450828.jpg
36KB, 462x579px
Who /braces/ here?
>tfw dentist said I wasn't brushing right and I'm fucking my teeth up even worse because of it
>>
>>25581925
isnt anyone getting tired of people who have fallen of the deep end and began callig everything regardless of what it is either a meme, for degenerates, or for normie scum. its hygiene you disgusting fuckwad.
>>
Stopped brushing after dropping out of uni almost 10 years ago and even then I only brushed them once a day during weekdays. Haven't had a single thing done to my teeth in my life. I guess it's all about genetics.
>>
>>25581925
TFW haven't brushed teeth since I was 15. Unless you plan to an hero, brush your fucking teeth. my teeth now are pretty horrific, and its only going to get worse.
>>
I have the paranoid idea that basically you only need to brush your teeth if you brush your teeth, as brushing your teeth destroys a natural protection or something. Like a scheme to make people pay for dental health products when in truth the act of brushing our teeth is what weakens them to be prone to bacteria and other stuff
>>
My dad never brushed his teeth till he was about 42. He just had a long cleaning in August but his teeth worked for that long. Then again he grew up eating mangos and chicken.
>>
>>25581925
Brush your teeth you fucking retard. I'm not even joking. BRUSH. YOUR. TEETH.
>>
>>25582407
underrated shitpost
robot pls im a real boy
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.