[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How can women come here and say they're...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 34
File: redpill2.jpg (181 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redpill2.jpg
181 KB, 1400x990
Its just not fair I tell you, all these women on this board complain that they're lonely and all they have to do is put themselves out their. But when they do they get appalled that its "not the right kind of guy" What the fuck do you mean its not the right kind of man?! I will literally date any woman on this site, I don't care if you're fat or deformed I'm that lonely and desperate. I'm not even fat myself, i work out actually, its just I'm not as good looking as most guys and I'm not the best smooth talker.

But still I just hate it when I see these women who have had the privilege of dating, the feeling of sex. And these very women have the gall to come here and say they're lonely. It saddens me to no end.
>"B-b-but I have anxiety! Its hard for me to talk to guys!"
So what? You're not the one who is expected to approach the opposite gender. Any problem a woman has that is preventing her from getting a relationship imagine how hard it would be for a man if he was in the same situation. You still need proof? Just by stating your gender and half the people who reply to you are thirsty betas, they don't even care what you look like. Oh but no, because you want that one special kind of guy, while lonely men just want to be loved.

If you are still baffled to as why most people on this site want you gone, go to a shitty third world country and wash your feet with clean water, let's see how the locals who drink shit water react.
>>
lol "their"
>>
File: 1355351864825.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355351864825.png
78 KB, 412x351
Dunno if my post will be relevant but i met few girls who insisted they are weird, autistic and have no friends, have anxiety and it's hard for them to talk to guys. TOMOKO TYPE

ALL I CAN SAY IS:
> avoid
>avoid
>run.

> She is lonely and awkward because she can't handle people (This includes she can't handle You) ?
>I'll be brave You say and whistand my sweet Tomoko?
No way man. Just wait until she's drunk and with other people she admires more than you. Just wait, see what happens and run. She actually won't admire you for being a robot bro, feeling awkard or anything. Most motoko type of girls are MBTI TJ types and very often damaged extroverts. You do not want to hang around that piece of soulless shit.

Oh Jesus I needed to vent. hate girls who are looking for shy introverts and end up humiliating guys in da clubs because they are really disturbed extros with low self esteem.
>>
File: 1404582414923.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404582414923.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>25579745
Their, they're. Whatever. I'll be killing myself soon so it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
File: 1433898987934.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433898987934.png
57 KB, 500x382
>>25579917
>Women will either neglect you or humiliate you if you're not chad
I've never been invited to a club or party but I have been rejected over hundreds of times. I'm sorry you have to got through that bro.
>>
File: grimesmustache.jpg (120 KB, 500x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grimesmustache.jpg
120 KB, 500x544
>>25579987
>>25579987
Thanks for the bro hug.

Also what i believe most robots don't know is one huge difference in girls and guys (and specially Tomokos).

Guys like sex because it makes them feel good. Sex is sex. Sex is good. We All agree.

Tomokos are getting a similar type of some uncopmrehended sexual satisfaction just by getting attention (Tumblr, Twitter, FB, Snapchat or whatever shit thereis). They don't need sex if they have validation.

How to overcome this?
Don;t ask me. Good guys will have their time to reject used good girls in their 40s. It's a circle of life ya know. We will still be in value and these women won't so kinda you can say a 40 something single ugly woman can feel unwanted just as a pre-beta-provider-stage robot.

I am not really into this beta provider thing
>>
File: 1433782086953.png (107 KB, 1213x1011) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433782086953.png
107 KB, 1213x1011
FAST CONCLUSION?
>Guy will feel like a robot if he's a sexless virgin and girls despise him
>Girl will feel like a robot if Chad fucked her and than dumped her. Not the other way. Girls who are so ugly or awkard they don't sleep around simply work for a better life and don't waist their time on our boards.

Kinda makes you thing about it?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! Right?

>trust me been there done that. Seen a lot of things i never wan't to see or live. It's kinda judgmental but WE are not facing anything else than judgment from these women
>>
File: robowaifu.jpg (272 KB, 788x999) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robowaifu.jpg
272 KB, 788x999
>>25580309
Some day robo waifus will come and the harpies who smashed into the wall can burn for all I care. Just give me my waifu and leave me alone!
>>
>>25579917
>Drinks
>Outside with other people.
>da clubs
>women capable of thought.
meh, 6/10
>>
File: 1450221320865.jpg (36 KB, 480x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450221320865.jpg
36 KB, 480x426
>>25580552
It was an indie band concert
I went outside for a live show. Jesus I am going out to see live shows 3 times a year.
Does it make me too outgoing to be a robot?
Jesus why am i so involved in this thread?
>>
File: bale_what.gif (419 KB, 442x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bale_what.gif
419 KB, 442x259
>>25580448
>cord progression
>>
>>25580599
Pay no attention to him, some people confuse being a robot with being a wizard. I think we can all safely agree that you have to have less then two friends, and be a virgin male.
>>
File: image.jpg (815 KB, 1014x1545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
815 KB, 1014x1545
I'm not one of you. I'm here for other reasons.

Most women know they can get laid. Most women simply don't care. Kind of like how many men don't care how many gay men would sleep with them. It's simply not their goal in life, therefore they are unfulfilled. Women and men are different, news at 11.
>>
>>25580859
>It's simply not their goal in life, therefore they are unfulfilled
Did you mean not unfulfilled?
>>
>>25580552
>>25580761

>treating being a failure as if it was an identity

Do you have any idea how pathetic that is?
And yet young people feel the need to make everything into a fucking identity.

>I am a socially anxious, autistic, depressed "robot". I have less than two (2) acquaintances, I leave the house for ony an average of 3.5 hours a week, and I have been officially diagnosed with mental illnesses from an online test. Aren't you all impressed with how much of a special snowflake I am? If I can't be successful, I'll just make failure an identity.

This kind of thinking is so common on the internet it's tiring.
>>
File: 1451022872149.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451022872149.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>25580859
Okay fine, we get it, you're a special little snowflake and you're not like the other girls. So why don't you just fuck off to a place that will actually accept your kind, thank you.
>>
>>25580914
>This kind of thinking is so common on the internet it's tiring.
Then leave you stupid faggot nobody is forcing you to be here.
>>
>>25580914
youre so much better than r9k

thats why you spend your freetime here bitching
>>
>>25579552
Not that simple when you're a tranny.
>>
>>25580936
Plenty of girls are like me. Most of the communities dedicated to the porn I like are exclusively female. Many girls have hobbies like me.
>>
>>25580936
When you respond to them, you're encouraging them
>>
File: 1423013725683.jpg (268 KB, 551x1169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423013725683.jpg
268 KB, 551x1169
It seems you have encountered an attentionwhore
Life and prosper will flow upon You if You SAGE
>>
>>25581113
I'll encourage you to know that I am a fembot. Despite the fact that I love getting fucked in the ass by black homeless men doesn't make me a whore. I just love cock so much!
>>
>>25581096
I don't understand your deal, or what like me means. You fap to gay porn all day and?
>>
File: smg.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smg.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
What would it be like if a woman actually lived life as a man?

What would be the most surprising things for her?

What would be the single biggest realisation?
>>
>>25581167
Well duh, while I'm fapping to tranny porn I'm out getting my asshole filled by ghetto black men.
>>
>>25581167
this is why we can't have got misoginy stuff on r9k. Whenever someone pretending to be a fembot writes it changes into a meta-thread proving male inferiority agaist attentionwhoring. MY JOB HERE IS OVER. I am flying home to Mars where i will relinquish my male power
BOOOYAH
>>
File: 1372286126155.jpg (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372286126155.jpg
79 KB, 640x480
Wow, what a pathetic faggot you are. If you're literally that desperate, no fucking wonder no one wants to talk to you. Girls aren't retarded, if you clearly approach them being desperate and only wanting sex, of course you'll fail. The problem is you, just like all the other little misogynist betas on this board, same goes for the girls too. Treat girls like people and friends and you can talk to them just like anyone else. All true love comes from a genuine friendship, if that's what you want then try to be friends with girls first. Someone immediately accosting you and practically begging for a relationship is off-putting for anyone. You should reflect on yourself when you're so desperate that you have zero standards, or see a therapist, something. Don't blame the girls for having standards and not wanting to date a pathetic faggot who doesn't care about who she is at all other than having a vagina. I swear sometimes this place is nothing but an echo-chamber of faggotry and autism.
>>
File: 279458.jpg (192 KB, 1288x1197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
279458.jpg
192 KB, 1288x1197
>>25581204
1. No period, No gyno
2. Nobody cares about her. Nobody. Nobody.
3. I want to be a girl again but hey when i get older i suddenly get rugged and smexxy so maybe i'll stay in this body cause i am hitting 40s
>>
>>25581231
You sir clearly live some kind of feminist dream.
>>
File: normalshits.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
normalshits.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>25581231
Just be yourself bro it works every time ;^]
>>
>>25581231
You should also be aware that there are girls who tell guys they aren't interested in friends and want to intriduce them to their parents right away. Sometimes they are not ugly too and the lucky/unlucky guy is a robot.

Isn't this wrong too?
>>
>>25581231
You should also be aware that there are girls who tell guys they aren't interested in friends and want to intriduce them to their parents right away. Sometimes they are not ugly too and the lucky/unlucky guy is a robot.

Isn't this wrong too?

Also seriosuly. Guys and Girls friends? Smells of polyamorous cuckold circlejerk. I know modern females love these but come on. Let's value eachother or atleast pretend
>>
>>25581231
kek, so just be the nice guy that women despise.
great advice, normalfag.
>>
>>25581295
No, be normal. Just treat people like regular people and make yourself someone worth relying on. If you just want sex hire a whore, otherwise when it's so transparent that it's your goal, you're already fucked. Picking up girls in a bar is different from actually wanting a genuine connection. If being yourself means being a desperate faggot, then fix yourself, get standards, and change your outlook. Girls are people too.

>>25581346
>>25581365
Yes. It is, it's just as pathetic and desperate as if a guy did it. It will never lead to true love and happiness. Have standards, find someone worth it with whom you have an actual connection, and make yourself good enough for what they deserve. If you actually care about someone, you should be happy just to be by their side whether or not sex is involved. If not, they deserve better.

>>25581376
Don't be a character, be a normal person. Be kind to them because you want them to be happy, not because you expect anything in return. That isn't kindness, it's selfishness.
>>
File: 1443052444659.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443052444659.png
32 KB, 633x758
>>25581365
>You can only have male friends otherwise you're a cuck
Sorry had to point out that one major flaw but yeah, I don't mind having a female friend, so as long as she doesn't use me and take advantage of my kindness. At this point in my life I just want someone to talk to IRL, but apparently that's too much to ask for..
>>
File: 1443703752068.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443703752068.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>25581453
I don't care that much about sex, I just want a relationship, someone who would love me. Also if you must know I've tried many different approaches and none of it works.
>Confidence
>Smart ass
>Kind
>Polite
>Comedic
I could go on all day but there's no point in trying to convince you because in your eyes I'm just a autistic virgin who walks up to random girls and scream "WILL YOU SLEEP WITH ME?!!"
>>
File: 1427840771808.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427840771808.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
>>25581231
>>25581231
>Girls aren't retarded

I earned good money, job, quite adventerous (travelling) and really had hopes to start something serious with this lonely girl from the Internet who was "looking for love". Never really let her know of my high quality to the excent that could make her too uncomfortable in this situation (she came from a poor/broken familym but managed to own all the new Apple gadgets) huh? I wanted to move things a little bit too fast. She friendzoned me. I kinda agreed to see where it goes.

She laughed me off in the club when she was with her "higher in rank friends" (who were actually mostly gay males, when i asked her for some private talk with her because she made the situation more and more uncomfortable.

I kinda snapped.
She later started to post on all of her exes FB (sceneboys, fuccboys, pretty funny guys - they like to paint their bodies with crayons and shit because it's trendy in their music scene) walls a little reminders of her existence and generally stopped being friendly towards me .

I snapped again
Out of sight out of mind.
Now tell me
>How are women not retarded?
>>
I was out doing tourist activities with my normie family yesterday and saw a real robot girl. She looked mid-teens, maybe 16-17. Average height, tiny frame, ENORMOUS tits, well probably not that big but really big compared to her little skeleton. Each would've almost been as big as her head.

Sounds like a typical stacey right? Wrong. She was honest to god autistic. "ahh I'm scared" of the wind she'd say in that autistic monotone, GRABBING HER ENORMOUS BOOBS FOR NO REASON AS SHE SAID IT and it's like her whole family was having to watch out for her.

It's like she was created to be someone's sex slave.

Fuck imagine fucking an actual autistic girl, you'd probably need a permission slip signed by her parents or something.
>>
>>25581541
It's cliched, but no one will love you if you can't love yourself. I realized that after it was already too late. Believe it or not, I'm trying to help you faggots. Get out of the echo chamber, go see a therapist, work to make yourself worth loving. I already lost my chance, but when someone you genuinely love comes along, someone perfect for you, you don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>>25581453
Whores wont kiss you in the lips nor cuddle.
END OF STORY
>>
>>25580962
he's got a point though... this place is nothing more than a really shitty echo chamber when it comes down to it.
>>
>>25580859
>fujo
I'm a 5'1" qt tranny that looks lkke a qt underage yaoi boy
B E M Y GF
E

M
Y

G
F
>>
>>25581669
Are you the guy from /soc/ who yelled at his virgin online gf when you rented a hotel together?
>>
>>25581680
Neither will random hookups which is all you'll get by being some cliched alpha talking to girls in the club. No one will do this unless there is an actual connection, which you won't get unless you reevaluate yourself.
>>
>>25581680
>paid waifus won't you kiss or cuddle you
jdimsa

come on Japan, we need virtual waifus.
>>
>>25581719
>going on /soc/ unironically
That place is worse than here. I assure you, I'm not that guy.
>>
>>25581719
So whats the storeh?
>>
>>25581669
I do seek help, I take medication, and I exercise and eat healthy. But you have to admit being rejected over hundreds of times is not healthy for the psyche. I was friends with a girl whom I asked out before, we've been best friends since the 5th grade. When I asked her out she said she "wasn't ready for dating" then 3 weeks later she dated some guy who was in a band. She told me she just met the guy and he went right up to her and asked is she wanted to dance. She stopped talking to me afterwards and we eventually just stopped being friends.

I don't know why I'm telling you this, but no girl has once thought about me sexually, I've even made the stupid mistake of taking advice from a girl (which is the same advice you're giving) and it got me nowhere. Why can't you just understand that some men will die alone while women will always find affection? Are you that fucking dense?

My only hopes of actually finding love is finishing college and getting a good career but even that seems bleak for me since I'm 24.
>>25581692
Its not like I sympathized with every thing the redpill community has to offer. Though I do agree that women cannot be lonely
>>
>>25581758
>unironically
I wanna see camwhores, that's where camwhores go.
>>25581759
The archive is shit for /soc/, faggots don't save as much anymore I'll paraphrase what I remember some 'girl' made a thread looking for virgin wizards and asking if they'd fugg her (she likes fugging virgins apparently).
>he's normie virgin
>pretty good at sports thinks he's better than everyone because he's a virgin
>gets a sports scholarship
>injures his leg
>gets depressed and doesn't hang out with friends as much
>he's early to mid-20s hasn't had sex meets a virgin qt online
>they skype like crazy
>they hit it off and they're falling in love, they wanna marry each other
>they arrange a vacation together near her home
>they love hanging out together they have a wonderful time on vacation they hug and cuddle and watch movies
>a bit nervous but excited to make love
my memory is hazy basically there's a gap of time either she freshens up or they don't sleep together the first night, either way he has alone time before fugging
>he contemplates where he is right now
>feels like he doesn't deserve her and doesn't deserve this
>freaks the fuck out at her yelling and berating her
>she starts crying she doesn't understand what's going on
>they sleep in separate beds for one night
>he doesn't want to apologize because he feels he deserves to be alone
>in the morning they agree it'd be best if he just stays in the hotel and she goes home since she lives nearby
>he spends the rest of the vacation alone in the hotel
>he texts, emails, and calls and she ignores him
>she finally skypes him back she's cold and distant from him
>she officially says they shouldn't see each other anymore
>he's heartbroken but understands he deserves it
>still a virgin and working on fixing himself
He's a cyborg if there ever was one, hated success and imploded.
>>
>>25581879
Nigger, if you had to be rejected hundreds of times, you're doing something wrong. You shouldn't be confessing your love to everything with a vagina, if you had genuinely tried to get hundreds of close female friends instead, you'd have a much better chance at finding someone with whom you have an actual connection. And even if not, at least you wouldn't be lonely because you'd have friends to talk to and spend time with and enjoy yourself. If you are so desperate that you have no standards, and yet still can't make it work, the problem is you. You can't blame someone for not loving you, it isn't your right. You have to earn it, be worth loving. If you're going to die alone, at least die with some dignity, on your feet as a better person, and maybe it might work out a different way in the process. There are girls who will die alone as well by the way, it's unfortunate but that's just how it happens. Reflect on your outlook and try to have some self awareness.
>>
>>25582086
Have you never seen a socially awkward person? You can't just snap your fingers and become a socialite.
>There are girls who will die alone as well by the way, it's unfortunate but that's just how it happens.
Used to happen a lot less and just like the 'loser' you're berating they may have played a large part in their unfortunate circumstances.
>>
File: 1452178380909.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452178380909.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>25580914
>Having a mental illness.
>being socially anxious,autistic or depressed.

thread in general
>Tomokos are real.
>>
>>25580859
>Most women simply don't care. Kind of like how many men don't care how many gay men would sleep with them

Except we're not gay, you moron. Why would that be considered a choice? Girls like being fucked by guys but don't have as much as testosterone as males to be more horny.
>>
>>25582086
Sooo... I need to stop hating myself while not blaming others? GEE WIZ ANON! WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT BEFORE!!!

You are by far more dense and clueless then all the other normies who think they can help us. If 8 years of psychiatry can't help what makes your petty advice will? And yes there are women who will stay lonely forever, but those women have high standards and they look at guys like me as only future beta providers.

Go fuck yourself, you are garbage.
>>
>>25580488
post of originality
>>
>>25582376
Niggers should be paid for their shitposting on social media.
>>
>>25582171
Yeah, they may have very well played a part. If it's their fault it's their fault, but it's still unfortunate, and unfortunate for that fag too. I used to be too shy I couldn't talk to anyone, I wore a hoodie 24/7 for my entire highschool career because I wanted to hide my face. Even recently I spent months hiding from the girl I was interested in and being afraid to talk because I was convinced she would hate me and I was a bother, despite the fact that we were basically a perfect match and we ended up best friends. But I fucked it up, because I kept thinking I wasn't good enough, that she would leave and I'd lose her, because I was not strong enough and relied on her too much. I love her more than anyone I've ever known, and I fucked it up. I would do anything to be able to just be friends and be by her side again, but it might be too late because of me rushing things and being insecure. But you don't see me being a giant bitch and spouting misogynist shit on anonymous imageboards. I am doing something about it, I'll make it work or die trying and I'm not going to be a faggot and cry in an echochamber of autism and faggotry. I'm trying to help you pathetic homos, I know it's hard, but if you can't face it then you aren't worth loving in the first place. I despise this type of pathetic self-victimizing. When your time comes and you blow it, don't blame me for not trying to get through to you. As long as you are looking for anybody instead of somebody special, you have no chance to be happy in the long run. Wake up.
>>
>>25581231
>Girls aren't retarded, if you clearly approach them being desperate and only wanting sex, of course you'll fail.

Sure, but they'll fall for Chad when he really just want to pump and dump him.

>Treat girls like people and friends and you can talk to them just like anyone else

But that's something anyone is supposed to do. It doesn't get your foot in the door if you're not attractive and/or status

>All true love comes from a genuine friendship, if that's what you want then try to be friends with girls first

>How to get friend-zoned, being felt like you're pushed over, and being called a manipulative creep that only befriends women to get in their pants: The introduction

>Insulting him for being lonely
Fuck off
>>
>>25582376
Well I doubt the world population wold end. But it will piss women off. Once women realize that they have no beta providers to fall back on after their cock parade they will stop at nothing to make sure robo waifus become illegal.
>>
>>25579552

>Thinks women are purely driven by sex
>Can't figure out why women never like him
>>
>>25582448
If you didn't only befriend them to get in their pants, you will be happy being their friend even if they aren't interested in you that way. After all, you care about them as a person and are interested in spending time with them. If not, you are that person, it's not an accusation.
>>
>>25582451
I can't say that I think women will miss the type of guy that would live the rest of his life with a sex robot.
>>
>>25582506
>you will be happy being their friend even if they aren't interested in you that way.

Guys tend to leave the girl after they reject them. It's just because the girl didn't sleep with them, it's just doesn't feel right being with them after being denied what was the intention was for.
>>
>>25582448
What do you mean "of status?" Like popularity? That kinda stops being a thing once you get out of high school, don't worry.
>>
>>25582442
Let me guess, you're 18 or 19 years old right? Listen you stupid cunt, I don't actually hate women, I don't blame anyone but myself. When I was in highschool I was picked on and made fun of constantly because yes I had to ride a short bus (go on with your joke I don't really care) but still it didn't stop me from trying to make friends.

The worst came to me when this a group of girls told me that this one girl liked me, it turns out she didn't. They would snicker and laugh at me behind my back while I attempted to flirt with her, and the sad part was she was in on it. I remember a group of guys found out and made fun of me relentlessly, at first it was just minor shit (name calling, shoving, tripping, spitting) then they would get more and more physical. One day they followed me to the bathroom and threw me inside one of those oversize trash cans. They flipped it over and start banging on it, shouting and other shit. Then rolled me out into the hallway where I saw the girl I thought like me, she just stood their laughing like it was some big joke.

After highschool I tried many ways to make friends and hopefully find a gf, but none of it worked, dating sites, lowering my standards. I didn't just walk up to girls and poured my heart out like an idiot, I tried talking to them like a normal fucking human being but still they ignored me.

Get your fucking normie ass out of hear if you think you can have any advice worth listening to.
>>
>>25582541
>Status doesn't matter in college, jobs, networking and business

Pure autism
>>
>>25582506
>If you didn't only befriend them to get in their pants
Why don't you fuck off asshole?
>see a girl
>have a crush on her
>try to get closer
>she just wants to be friend
>you're still crushing on her but she doesn't want you
Seriously fuck off, why should you stick around constantly yearning to be close when she's not interested in romance? How are you going to find another girl who's actually interested if you're still hanging around her like a love sick puppy? Guys will spend insane amounts of time around their crushes even after rejection, better to have a cooling off period if you want to retain friendship because it's not easy to just disappear unreciprocated feelings.
>>
>i'm a woman and i come here
>my husband died

With that said, I don't identify as a robot and frequent other boards.

Anyway OP, I'm not really sure what to tell you. You say you work out and are average looking, so I really see no reason why you couldn't get a date. In fact, you didn't really provide any other details about yourself. Do you engage with women on a regular basis as friends? If not, how can you expect to fall in love?

I guess what I'm trying to say OP is that it's a difficult situation. I want to say not to pursue a relationship for the sake of a relationship, because that indicates some other deficit in your life, but I completely understand that most people need other people.

Sorry you feel bad, OP.
>>
>>25582540

Here's a theory I heard recently. Attractive women can't really just go out and meet men because they might be creepy. Therefore, they meet the friends of their attractive friends as they are vetted by another attractive girl. Realistically, women can potentially put themselves at a high risk if they go out and mingle with random dudes. But if she knows that her friend thinks you're a really great, genuine dude, she will be able to trust you and your friend might even put in a good word. A lot of people like to play matchmaker. It could work to your advantage to play along.
>>
>>25582569
be my widow gf
>>
>>25582569

>first thing said in the post

>>i'm a woman

Every single fucking time
>>
>>25582569
OP here
Usually I befriend a girl, then things go modestly well. After a few months I ask her out and she just rejects me, I never said I was attractive but I do work out (mostly cardio). After she rejects me things just get awkward and we eventually lose contact, I don't know what I'm doing wrong I tried being confident, funny, outgoing, kind and polite they always say that "I'm more of a little brother" or "it would just ruin our friendship" I think I'm ugly, but I've asked girls who are over 300lbs but they just said that I don't really look like to date or they "aren't ready for a relationship" I think I may be cursed, because all this rejection has caused me to become bitter deep down and now its even harder to relate to people in the outside world.
>>
>>25582575
I've heard of this theory before, its too bad I have no friends to count on, I got rid of all my friends because they just used me for money and rides.
>>
>>25582540
No shit, it's pretty sad that they deny it.

>>25582547
Nope, guess again.

>>25582563
And what about your scenario doesn't involve coming into the relationship with the intent to get in her pants? If you aren't a genuine friend and have ulterior motives, you're not being very genuine. If you really care about someone the friendship should always come first. Anything more is just a bonus. If you just want to date someone and have no interest in being with them if they don't feel the same way, it wasn't right to begin with. No one's saying you have to hang around with someone who rejected you when that was your goal, what I'm saying is to go into it with honest intentions.
>>
>>25582575
>women can potentially put themselves at a high risk if they go out and mingle with random dudes.

Im at high risk of being robbed and killed at night but I go out anyways. Do you know how many girls do hookups through clubs, parties and Tinder?

>But if she knows that her friend thinks you're a really great, genuine dude, she will be able to trust you and your friend might even put in a good word.
The one thing I discovered about life is to not rely on other people to get what you want. Nobody is match making no body. Guys are forced to to go after girls they want. The guy being a friend to his oneitis wanted HER, not some other chick
>>
>>25582554

I'm talking about when it comes to dating. Status will have an effect on people if they are in the right network. If your trying to date your coworker, then maybe it does matter. Even then, not necessarily. But being a manager of a fast food chain isn't going to impress anyone anymore than being the frycook or whatever fancy words they use these days. If you're not too old, girls in your age group aren't going to mind about your status. I'm a fucking waiter/college dropout for crying out loud. In my experience women seek men in a similar way that one might seek a friend. That friend might work at a liquor store but if you can have a good time together it doesn't matter. There's no formula to follow, and there's really no advice out that I can give you other than to start learning how to be a common person that can make friends with common people. Try reading how to win friends and influence people and start trying some of that out from the day to day.
>>
>>25582673
>And what about your scenario doesn't involve coming into the relationship with the intent to get in her pants?
I'm sorry you've never crushed on a girl from afar, I'm sorry that trying to start relationship with someone is akin to trying to pump and dump them, and I'm sorry that trying to build a rapport with a girl before you ask her out is sinister.

Are you fucking retarded or willfully dense? Trying to court someone or trying to do so slowly isn't fucking nefarious.

>my brother goes to grocery store crushes on cashier
>gets friendly with her they joke together
>he becomes her favorite customer
>upgrades to flirting
>they date
>they marry
>he has two kids

Seriously fuck off with this genuine friend bullshit, friendship is not a sacred vow violated by romantic feelings or intent, it's not in anyway evil to be friendly with someone before outright flirting.
>>
>>25582722
Status isn't just about popularity, it's more about connections and communication.
>>
>>25582516
You'd be surprised family.
I know a LOT of guys in uni that would gladly have a nice fucktoy over a woman (who is basically just a shitty, more expensive fucktoy).
>>
>>25582376
I would be totally okay with having a robotic wife/girlfriend. I wouldn't even give a shit if women had robotic husbands/boyfriends. Because I would be happy knowing that I have my faithful robotic wife waiting for me at home. I want this to happen already. I want to support only myself financially while having the wife of my dreams.
>>
>>25582540
>It's just because the girl didn't sleep with them
>if you ask someone on a date you want to fuck right then and there
This is starting to get me pissy, you do understand dating doesn't mean "Hey, we've been pretty good with each other wanna go fuck tomorrow and be bf/gf?"
>>
>>25582643
You talk about wanting any woman and asking women over 300lbs. It really sounds like you just want to cross an achievement off of a list.

What do you want?

Because if you just want sex, you can find that in a thousand other places without a GF. If you want validation, or a rite of passage, I think you need to do some serious reflection on who you are as a person because your V-Card does not define you. If you're really looking for a happy, loving, relationship, you have to allow yourself to fall in love. You can't find that by asking ad nauseum.

> things just get awkward and we eventually lose contact,

That's a sign to me that your friendship wasn't as strong as it should have been. I asked my best friend out as a teenager and he rejected me. We're both in our FORTIES now and still friends.

> I tried being confident, funny, outgoing, kind and polite

I know it's a meme here on 4chan, but you shouldn't be trying to be anything you're not. You're a person and you have something worth loving, you just have to find it in yourself.

>this isn't to say if you don't love yourself now you don't deserve love.

> all this rejection has caused me to become bitter deep down

I never felt this in regards to romantic relationships, but I felt this way when I was younger. I was bullied a lot and had this mindset that people were horrible and only wanted the parts of you that were convenient, not your whole self. I felt like I had to chop my personality into little bits, and when people liked those tiny fragments, I just assumed there was no way they could relate to all of me. Outwardly I seemed normal but internally I felt I had no relationships that mattered.

The hardest thing in the world is not to let these things sever you into pieces. It's easy to say, but that's the only thing I can offer. I had to learn that others felt the same way, and that the whole of me did bring others happiness and peace. You'll be the same.
>>
>>25582848
>FORTIES
>hot milfs browse 4chan
>they will never take your virginity
>>
Femanon here.

>I'm not a virgin
I still feel most comfortable on r9k. I relate to you guys.
>>
>>25582800
No, it isn't, but then you have no right to be bitter about it afterwards and complain about the "friendzone" like a faggot. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But if that's all you intended you never really cared about them as a person for anything other than romance to begin with. If you genuinely care about someone, you should enjoy spending time with them even after they've told you they aren't interested in that.
>>
>>25582913
Can you take my v-card?
We'd relate more after that
>>
>>25581453
Can confirm. Had a girl doing this to me once and I just did not find her attractive and didn't want to do stuff
I even tried to a bit but just could not do it, wasn't because she was ugly to me either.
>>
>>25582943
>>25582893
This is why you faggots can't get a girlfriend. Literally pathetic.
>>
>>25582986
Leave then normie
>>
>>25582835
>>25582673
>It's ***NOT*** just because

I forgot the "not" there. Typo. My point was that guys just don't ditch their female friends after rejection just because they didn't fuck

>you do understand dating doesn't mean "Hey, we've been pretty good with each other wanna go fuck tomorrow and be bf/gf?

Isn't it kinda? When you're dating, you do romantic/sexual things to move up to a relationship. Can't do that with a friendship. Otherwise, women will be seen as whores
>>
>>25582848
>Thinks a milfs mentality are the same as prime woman's mentality

Women cant be self aware
>>
>>25581231
>Girls aren't retarded, if you clearly approach them being desperate and only wanting sex, of course you'll fail.

Then why do girls complain about getting pumped and dumped?
>>
>>25582916
>No, it isn't, but then you have no right to be bitter about it afterwards and complain about the "friendzone" like a faggot.
I've literally never asked a girl out or had a gf in my life, I've never been told by a girl that she likes me or told a girl that I liked her, and I currently don't have any friends male or female so I can guarantee this has never happened and won't be happening in the near future.
>But if that's all you intended you never really cared about them as a person for anything other than romance to begin with.
What a crock of shit you still put up small acquaintances and small friendships as these big special things and that you don't care for the person at all if you're not as cordial after rejection.
>If you genuinely care about someone
Who's to say it's you who called it off to begin with? I knew an ugly girl in high school who would complain that whenever she told a guy she had a crush on them they cut her off completely.
Further not every friendship is some months long or especially deep thing so it's not particularly intense for it to die down or end completely.
>>25582993
>Isn't it kinda? When you're dating, you do romantic/sexual things to move up to a relationship.
Kinda isn't enough, there's a big difference between all I want to do is get laid and I'd like us to be romantic.
>>
>>25582993
>isn't it kinda? When you're dating, you do romantic/sexual things to move up to a relationship

No, a relationship is developing an emotional connection, learning to understand and accept someone, supporting them, and becoming comfortable sharing yourself with the person you love. Sex is just one method of achieving that but it isn't necessary, but you can have sex with someone every day but that doesn't mean the relationship is working. The important part is the emotional connection and if you can't develop that, you have no relationship. It's just an extended hookup. And all of that is something you can do as friends, and maybe even easier without the stress of a romantic relationship to get in the way.
>>
>>25582913
shit bait, kill yourself, thanks
>>
>>25581453
>true love and happiness
Alright friend, it's time to reel back your bait.
>>
>>25583050
Casual sex, fwb, one night stands, hook-up apps, etc don't exist. If they do exist no girl has ever been disappointed that a one night stand or casual hook-up didn't turn into more.
>>
>>25581669
>It's cliched, but no one will love you if you can't love yourself

Such a bullshit statement. There are PLENTY of broken people that find love and heal in the process.
>>
>>25582893
One time I heard my son's friend mentioning that he gets off to MILFs and it made my brain short circuit a little.
>>
>>25581740
>Spoken from someone whose never had a random hookup
>>
File: babes.jpg (71 KB, 451x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babes.jpg
71 KB, 451x679
>>25583095
>tfw no oblivious MILF to fuck
Why taunt me like this?
>>
>>25582848
I really wish I could show you whats it like in my eyes, because I've had people like you give me the same advice and it never worked. I don't care about sex, I just wanted to be with someone who cares about me, but that will never happen so quit acting like you know everything. I tried over a hundred different approaches and none of them work, and just being myself got me this >>25582547
>>
>>25583112
>oblivious

Your mom or her friends probably know.
>>
File: 1446871008638.jpg (213 KB, 539x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446871008638.jpg
213 KB, 539x566
>>25583112
woah I forgot johnny bravo existed, muh nostalgia
>>
>>25583172
>friends
/r9k/ is the closest thing I have to that
>Your mom
I'm not attracted to her and I don't talk about what I like to her either
>>
>>25579552

I literally have aspergers syndrome and dropped out of school when I was 11 and have never once in my life left the house without my parents, most on here are normies roleplaying who have friends and a job at least

I cant even make friends online and all guys stop chatting to me after a while because there is always some socially well adjusted stacey fake nerd girl out there they want to chat to instead
>>
>>25583059
>>25583053
>Women are so used to casual sex they don't see sex in anywhere in Romanticism
>>
>>25583158
> I just wanted to be with someone who cares about me

Are you a person worth loving? Do you care about these people sincerely in turn?

Unless thinking about this person makes your face feel numb, or you lose ten minutes hugging yourself when you think of them, or you hate seeing their face because it distracts for you hours, then you shouldn't be asking them out if your aim is a mutually loving relationship.

>just being myself
>tried over a hundred different approaches

Which is it?

Just to be clear, the posts about the girl in 5th grade and this >>25582547 are all OP, right?

If that's the case, OP, it really sounds like you have some difficulty with detecting social cues (why were you on the shortbus, was it an actual condition or just location?). How long were you friends with these people, flirting with this girl, before you registered that they were bullying you?

Anyway, I'm really sorry you were bullied so terribly. I've been there, and I've seen people I love there. Fuck them.
>>
>>25582848
can you give me tips for getting milf qts?
>>
>>25583313

be young

be handsome

be muscular

last longer than 3 minutes in bed
>>
>>25583340
What if I pass the first two? Will I get any?
>>
>>25583271
>you have to be madly in love to ask someone out on a date
Honest question, have you been madly in love with every girl you dated?
>>
>>25583313
I can't, really. I'm not looking for a relationship, and if I ever do get to that point, I'll probably stick to someone my own age.

The best I can offer is that a friend of mine had a fling with a younger man, and the whole thing was about sex. So if you want an older woman, you'd be better off going online, getting to the point, having lots of stamina, and being good looking.
>>
File: failed.jpg (37 KB, 736x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
failed.jpg
37 KB, 736x414
>Failed Normies the thread 657
Why do you care about them in the first place? Will you people die if you don't receive attention and orgasm.

>you are just as bad as the females.
Honestly don't get this social thing senpai.
>>
File: Alone_House.jpg (34 KB, 500x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Alone_House.jpg
34 KB, 500x574
>>25583373
>having lots of stamina, and being good looking.
>>
>>25583361

And no, I haven't been in love with every person I've dated. I wish I was, though. I got into a lot of relationships because my self esteem was low and "hey they like me they're a man that talks to me I should date them yeah let's date them" and I seriously regret it. It caused me (and the other person) a lot of sadness that could've been avoided if I had the confidence to say no.
>>
>>25579552
I've met ONE girl on here who actually could qualify as a robit... then I fucked her the first time I met her in person, we started "dating", and then I realize what the fuck just happened. She also got super pissed when I'd bant about her being a dirty normie and a proto-Stacey.
>>
>>25583373
>you'd be better off going online, getting to the point, having lots of stamina, and being good looking.
>having lots of stamina
>and being good looking.
If you had those two things down there is literally no point in going after older women.
>>
>>25583085
Can you restate what you mean? I can't tell through the sarcasm.
>>
>>25583427
My point is that, from what I've seen, cougar relationships are entirely about sex and so your approach must be grounded in that. If your "thing" is cougars, that's how I assume one would do it.
>>
>>25583456

you do realize there is higher competition for the "cougars" than girls your age right?
>>
>>25583432
I was sarcastically saying all the normal ways girls get pumped and dumped don't exist, and girls who pursue casual sex never expect more so that the more innocent explanation "He said he loved me than left" would seem sillier since I expected someone to answer with that or that the previous person might imply that they were all tricked and disappointed.
>>
>>25583271
>Unless thinking about this person makes your face feel numb, or you lose ten minutes hugging yourself when you think of them, or you hate seeing their face because it distracts for you hours, then you shouldn't be asking them out if your aim is a mutually loving relationship.

Its been two years since I felt that way about anyone, two years of desperation and lonilness. I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when I was 12, and was forced to attend autistic support classes, I was humiliated all my life because of that. I just wanted to be normal, I just wanted to live a normal life but that's too much to ask apparently.

When I realize that my true self was a fucking faggot I kept changing my personality, to try and adjust to different social groups, but it wasn't long until they found out I'm a outcast.
>>
>>25583475
...I am an older woman?
>>
>>25583405
>"hey they like me they're a man that talks to me I should date them yeah let's date them"
And OP is saying he can't even get that, he's so low status what's normal for you was not even a possibility for him.
>It caused me (and the other person)
Each and every time? I'm not trying to shit on you, you're upset about missing out on love, but this poor fuck can't even fail the way most people can.
>>
>>25583475
>you do realize there is higher competition for the "cougars" than girls your age right?

Because desperate guys are desperate?
>>
>>25583555
be my christmas cake waifu
>>
>>25583555
Can l lick your feet?
>>
Lol I was with this bitch who was a escort, but she had a huge crush on me. Funny thing is around my friends when she was drunk which was all the time she would try to bang any of them. I can confirm that those girls who pretend to love shy non social dudes are secret insane crazies. My only real girlfriends I know who would like us I fucked up cuz I was too young. One was litterally a female robot just like us she barely spoke and was super awkward.. Too bad I fucked that up cuz I thought she was boring (in my defense back then I was waay more smooth and got girls) the other one was a smart type girl who also was anti social and hated people, but I fucked that up by being too distant... I honestly feel like I wont find a girl like them again...
>>
>>25583555
Show us your roastie cunt
>>
>>25583546
> Its been two years since I felt that way about anyone

Do you want to say what happened?

> I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome

I'm epileptic, and my youngest has autism. I sort of get how you feel, or I've had it explained to me.

> I was humiliated all my life because of that.

Do you mean you were bullied for it, you felt bad because of it, or both?

The first isn't your fault. It's wrong to bully people for aspergers. The second is harder to fix, since it's internalising what everyone else says about you, but you need to fake it until you make it. You need to keep telling yourself that there's nothing wrong with being autistic until you learn to appreciate yourself.

> I just wanted to be normal,

I get this. My son has felt so guilty because his stimming behaviours, etc., have actually impacted where we lived, etc. Being epileptic, especially when I was younger, I always felt like I was a ticking timebomb that was going to set off and ruin everything for everyone. Me and my son both understood feeling like a "burden".

What's really hard to understand is that, yeah, there are little setbacks to having a condition, but if you're a good person, there will be plenty of people who won't care and love you anyway.

> my true self was a fucking faggot
You really sound like you hate yourself, and I'm sorry about that since you don't deserve to feel that way.

> adjust to different social groups, but it wasn't long until they found out I'm a outcast.

You're not an outcast, you're just not part of that social group. You had to adjust yourself to fit in, and they eventually realised that you were faking it. The connection that was established was deemed false in their eyes. If you were with people who were like yourself, the connection would be real and they wouldn't turn you away.
>>
>>25583560
> I'm not trying to shit on you, you're upset about missing out on love

I'm not upset? I've had a very loving relationship.

I understand that OP's situation and my own are very different.
>>
>>25582992
>can't hantz the bantz
>>
File: molotov.jpg (102 KB, 459x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
molotov.jpg
102 KB, 459x596
>>25583683
I'm just gonna say this right now I've giving up on actually trying to make friends and a love life. I just faced the fact that people like me will never find someone, I'm 24 and still haven't even made contact with anyone other then work and school. I haven't slept in over 24 hours either

But the bullying was bad, the teachers in the autistic support classes were retards and tried making small events where they had all the autist hangout with the normies and they just tease me while the teachers weren't looking. They'd even follow me home and harrass me.

I planned on bombing the school, because I didn't have guns I just filled a bunch of bottles with gasoline and made molotovs. I was planning on throwing a bunch of fire bombs at my aggressors but the day before my big plan someone wrote on the bathroom wall "AT 12 O'CLOCK=BOOM" and the school was closed the next day. I pussed out afterwards, if someone didn't make that bomb threat I would have been on the news the next day.
>>
>>25579552
>I will literally date any woman on this site
THIS IS WHY NO ONE WANTS TO DATE YOU DESPERATE FAGGOTS
your love means NOTHING
you would give it to anyone therefore it is WORTHLESS
I'd rather be alone than have to fuck some awful autistic fuckup just to not be alone.
>>
>>25579745
Underage get out.
>>25579925
You were right anyway. How can women come here and say THEY ARE one of us
>>
>>25583709
>I'm not upset?
Must've mixed you up with the person who said they missed out on love and didn't want the faggots on here to go through the same thing.
>I understand that OP's situation and my own are very different.
I don't see the point in putting on him with this madly in love crap then, it wasn't necessary for the guys you dated who could just talk, show interest, and get a relationship, he's correctly identified that it's him not his approach that repels women.
>>
File: silly.png (230 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
silly.png
230 KB, 540x540
>>25583890

More like it's because they aren't Chad. Women will definitely share Chad's love. Actually, his love is more valuable because he gives it out so much.
>>
>>25583890
>because he's desperate he's never been in love seriously
Fuck off.
>>25583927
This girl >>25583214 has plenty fucking license to.
>>
>>25583975
actual Chads don't date.
they fuck girls in rotation on and off. no one expects love from a fuccboi. you niggers are asking for someone to date you - and no one wants your affection if you'd just give it to anyone.

real Chads have standards, because they can afford to and still swim in pussy.
>>
>>25583992
>>because he's desperate he's never been in love seriously
I didn't say that, thou illiterate one
I said that his love and affection are worthless because he'd give them to anyone instead of waiting for someone he actually likes. he's basically saying, "I don't care about any of your traits! let me use you for a walking onahole/shoulder to cry on!"
and no one wants that shit.
>>
>>25583819
If this is true you really need to seek help. Your life is definitely worth more than just ending it all by hurting others.

Life is hard. Life can be shitty. I get that. Personally:
>been abused by my mom physically and emotionally
>my mom's lifestyle resulted in me being open to abuse from the men she was involved with
>my father ditched me
>when I went to my father's house as a teenager, he slammed the door on my face when I said I was his kid
>two abusive relationships
>attacked by a police officer
>my husband died because of another person's incomptence
>i've been bullied physically
>i still have to put up with workplace cattiness
>my youngest was bullied severely and the school did very little to help

The last point I think is really important. I know all the terrible, ham-fisted attempts that "normal" people have tried to force on my child instead of fucking listening to him. A lot of the stuff you're saying, I've heard it before.

I'm listing all of this because I want to emphasise that I know how shitty life can be. However, when life is good, it's worth it.

While your pain is valid, I think a big step for you would be to accept that other people have felt just as bad as you. There are other people who have suffered as youhave suffered, and they made it. You're just as capable as them. You can be happy.

Be safe, OP. Go to sleep.
>>
>>25583933
> he's correctly identified that it's him not his approach that repels women.

No, I think it is his perspective. I think he wants a relationship regardless of his own feelings, and because that relationship isn't there, the other person very intelligently turns him down.
>>
File: 1445117718746.jpg (15 KB, 333x207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445117718746.jpg
15 KB, 333x207
>>25583890
So if I was rich, handsome, and successful you'd still wouldn't date me? Fuck off, I'd give my love to anyone, but not you.
>>
>>25583992
>This girl >>25583214 has plenty fucking license to.

>Implying she can't just stop being ugly and go outside to receive easy mode
>>
>>25584029
>I said that his love and affection are worthless because he'd give them to anyone instead of waiting for someone he actually likes. he's basically saying,
Have you ever considered, that it may be possible, that he's TRIED to give it to someone he loves been rejected and is just now desperate for any kind of companionship?
>>
>>25584048
if I didn't actually like you, no, I wouldn't date you.
you can't buy my love, because I'm not a fucking whore.
>muh all women are whores and only date for money
>muh you wouldn't date me for my money? fuck you
seriously though, do you hear yourself?

>>25584057
maybe instead of posting on a peruvian yak-braiding forum he should work on bettering his personality and in the meanwhile keep an eye out for suitable girls? like everyone else does?
>>
>>25584042
>I think he wants a relationship regardless of his own feelings, and because that relationship isn't there, the other person very intelligently turns him down.
That's horseshit, women aren't fucking psychic and I bet some guys you've dated felt the same fucking "i'll have a relationship just because" thoughts you claim he has if not your suitors then I guarantee other girls have dated more normal guys who had the same thoughts/intentions. You're projecting all this wisdom into the women he approaches when the simpler and far more likely answer is that they're repelled by him because he's got fucking aspergers.
"Wow gee, I like totally feel like this guy is just after me for like some shallow companionship to fill a hole in his life"
or
"Ummm I don't want to date someone so awkward"
Which sounds correct to you?
>>25584056
>just stop being ugly
Le kill la kill yourself friendo.
>>
>>25584057
The first time I've been rejected it tour me up so bad inside I didn't even consider dating anyone else but HER. I still couldn't stop thinking of her, and she was the same deceiving bitch who tricked me into thinking she liked me.
>>
>>25584133
Again with you putting words in my mouth like a stupid fucking cunt, I don't know you, but even if I did I can tell I wouldn't like you. But let me rephrase myself, if you were the last woman on earth I'd rather castrate myself and hide in a cave then even consider the thought of fucking you. You truly are garbage.
>>
>>25584209
I mean, what words did I put in your mouth? is it so wrong of me to assume that since you post about women on /r9k/ you're probably one of those fucks who always posts about women on /r9k/ like his world revolves only around the opposite gender? calm down with the name-calling, you aren't really helping your argument.

why do you think you deserve gf?
>>
>>25584153
> Which sounds correct to you?

Ever consider that they're not mutually exclusive?

People are awkward for a lot of reasons. But if you're talking to someone out of politeness, and they really want to befriend you despite you showing NO interest, it becomes clear that they want something irrelevant of your lack of connection.

That's the issue. "Why are you asking me out if you and me don't click? It's weird. Why do you want that? Man, you must be desperate."
>>
>>25579552
I'll tell you what, I will bet r/asianmaculinity put themselves in their own position because they reject ugly fucks like me and gun for import model slut tier women, or that pure angelic cutie whos actually a huge slut. So fuck you cunts.
>>
>>25584133
He's saying that you're a liar who only goes after status. Which means that your love is meaningless.

>le improve personality meme
>le looks don't matter meme
>what is halo effect?
Pls leave troll
>>
>>25584273
I didn't say looks don't matter, but I sure wouldn't date anyone based on looks alone. personality is greater than looks. can he make me laugh? does he listen to me when I talk? do we have good chemistry?

my only serious relationship was with a robot. I don't think I go after status. I loved him but things are dead now.
>>
>>25584240
>I mean, what words did I put in your mouth?
>>"muh all women are whores and only date for money"
Look, I don't hate women, there are women out their that i respect more then men. Like my mom who's helped me through so much in life despite being single and broke, I fucking love that woman! I'm complaining that woman come here who's had relationships or is still in one and say they can be lonely as men.

>why do you think you deserve gf?
Nobody deserves anything, everything must be earned. I've fallin in love maybe 4 times in my life and they all rejected me, does that love not count? I can fall in love again if a girl would just give me chance, but I'm to short, to ugly, to socially awkward. So take your superiority complex and shove it up your ass! Does that help with my argument?
>>
>>25584376
you literally c a n n o t fall in love with someone you're not dating/with romantically
what you mean to say is, you've become obsessed four times in your life and none of them were dumb enough to even start dating you.

you have no idea what love is and you should feel bad for pretending. nice that you said that about your mom, though, glad you had a good one.
>>
>>25584133
>like everyone else does?
Have you taken a look around here?
>maybe instead of posting on a peruvian yak-braiding forum he should work on bettering his personality
That's some hot advice, you should volunteer to help kids on the spectrum or just beta losers in school imagine how many kids you could help instead of posting here?
>>25584248
>Ever consider that they're not mutually exclusive?
Sure they can overlap, but the other one is exasperated by his social awkwardness and probably wouldn't be a major problem if he wasn't so awkward.
>they really want to befriend you despite you showing NO interest, it becomes clear that they want something irrelevant of your lack of connection.
And the girl he knew from 5th grade he was already friends with.
>That's the issue."Why are you asking me out if you and me don't click? It's weird. Why do you want that? Man, you must be desperate."

I think this is the issue too, but the 'click' will never come easy for him because of his awkwardness if he wasn't awkward this would happen at lot less. The pool of people not put-off by his awkwardness is probably very low, and people who would normally be okay with casually dating someone they aren't incredibly interested in aren't going to want to date him even if they decide to be on friendly terms with him and I bet being on the spectrum decreases your chances of picking up on the social cues that she's not interested.
>>
File: 1445595994578.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445595994578.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>25584443
>you have no idea what love is and you should feel bad for pretending
Okay I'm done, cya robots, I've been suicidal all night but this comment officially put me over the edge.
>>
>>25584443
>you literally c a n n o t fall in love with someone you're not dating/with romantically
You've never fallen in love with a good friend?
>you have no idea what love is
What is love then why don't you elaborate instead of berating him for ignorance.
>>25584474
I don't know how serious you are but don't do it, just get some rest and you'll feel less on edge in the morning.
>>
>>25584443
Before I kill myself I just wanna say people like you are the reason why mass shooters exist in first world countries. You are truly worst then pond scum. Be thankful I'm not homicidal.
>>
>>25582451
>But it will piss women off

It already has. Feminists are calling for the ban on sex dolls and even want robot rights in the future so they can't be raped.

They'll do everything to stop a man from having control over his own sexuality.
>>
>>25584512
Don't do it
Just go get some rest, your problems won't be cured but you won't be at this emotional height later
>>
>>25584512
Don't do it, OP.


sdfsdfsdfsdfrtyrtyytyrt
>>
>>25584512
cry me a river, opie. such a drama queen. you're one of those guys that has BPD even though that's a girl illness, right?
>das it guise i'm killing myself becuz some1 on a forum called me dumb :(

>>25584503
you can love a good friend like a sibling, eventually, but you pretty much have to be romantic with someone for a while before you fall in love, like real love.

otherwise you don't get all their deep dark secrets, you don't see how they act towards a lover/bf, you don't get to receive any of that love - without knowing someone inside and out, you can't fall in love with them. that's absurd. anything less and you're only "falling in 'love' " with an ideal.

love is very different. I couldn't explain it to men in a way that would get through, I don't know enough about how it feels to men. men get very confused by their penises and think they're in love almost every time they're horny. that much I know from experience, smdh.

it's like if you want the best for someone without your dick being involved, maybe. not to worship them or flatter them or buy them things, but to want the best for them, even if it's not the best for you. it's seeing a person's deep dark character flaws as perfections. it's sitting around with them and feeling close even though you aren't touching. I don't know how much any of this resonates with you.
>>
>>25584512
>implying you're not gunning for attractive women who you would not even be able to afford even if they were literal whores
>>
File: 1444969748757.jpg (71 KB, 650x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444969748757.jpg
71 KB, 650x600
>>25584582
>Trying to describe love and relationships on a board full of angsty virgins.
>>
>>25584582
you sound pretty self-centered. every human has a different picture of complex concepts like love and yours is definitely not objective truth.
>>
>>25584667
I'm trying to help them ;~;
no laugh

>select all images with steak
>one image with steak, one with chops
>>
>>25584691
if opie ever meets a girl he actually loves, he'll come to realize he's never loved at all.
you watch his progress and report back to me, captain. I've got things to do. I'm only a bottle of wine in tonight!
>>
>>25584693
Why though? Also fuck out of here robot with your unoriginal comment bs!
>>
>>25584582
>you can love a good friend like a sibling
I've seen plenty of friends fall in love and then start dating.
> otherwise you don't get all their deep dark secrets, you don't see how they act towards a lover/bf, you don't get to receive any of that love - without knowing someone inside and out, you can't fall in love with them. that's absurd.
This sounds more like determining whether or not they're worth continuing to be in a relationship with and has nothing to do with levels of infatuation.
> anything less and you're only "falling in 'love' " with an ideal
>not real
But it's so easy for another person to put up a facade, if a woman falls madly in love with a man and marries him and continues to love him but it turns out later he never loved her and wanted her for status or he's a manipulative BPD or something, does that mean her love was fake? How is falling in love with an ideal not real love for the person who falls in love with that ideal, they've no clue that their interested is based on lies or misinformation and even if they've intimate knowledge of the person the person can be lying or manipulating their feelings.

I don't think misplaced or unreciprocated love isn't love, that sounds ridiculous to me.

>I don't know how much any of this resonates with you.
Almost none of it, I crushed hard on a girl in high school then found out she had a ton of bfs and got just as flowery and poetic with them as she did with me and came to the conclusion that it was all just interesting drama to her and she loved the highs and lows of each relationship. I avoided her a bit to quell my feelings and have never had a gf or pursued a girl romantically. I know what it's like at the start but I've segregated myself socially and haven't had a serious crush or love since.
>>
>>25581231
There's so many thing wrong with this post I can't even begin.
>>
>all they have to do is put themselves out their

The only reason why you robots are lonely because you expect to get a 10/10 girl without doing any real work. In fact you expect everything in life to just happen to you.
>>
>>25584796
This bait is old.
>>
>>25584813
It's not bait it's the truth. When was the last time you put any effort into anything? I mean real effort.
>>
>>25584820
When was the last time you've put in any effort in your shitty bait?
>>
>>25582271

Idk, in both scenarios the woman and the man is having sex with another man they are not attracted to.

So if sex and intimacy is enough for the robot, why doesn't he fuck another guy? Maybe robots could even fuck each other, go into relationships with each other. Loneliness problem solved
>>
>>25584820
Did you not read the OPs posts?
>When was the last time you put any effort into anything? I mean real effort.
I don't expect to get a gf by being a recluse or shut-in but it doesn't stop me from being lonely, not everyone's a ree poster and OP, who is one, actually put effort in.
>>
>>25584770
>and has nothing to do with levels of infatuation.
>implying infatuation is the same as love
like I said, you can be obsessed all you like. love is different.

it's not the same to be in love with an ideal because you aren't actually in love with anything, you're just fapping to fantasy. you can love a certain type of porn for similar reasons, but that's not true romantic love.

a crush is not love, that's not even close.
is this really how men think? anything that stirs muh dick is love?
>>
>>25584961
Okay now I think you're just pulling this shit out of your ass.
>You will ever experience true love until you merge spirit energies with your lover on the cosmic plain and become one.
>>
>>25582376
I never wanted something like I want this to happen. I would gladly give my life for this.
>>
>>25584996
I'm just saying, a crush on someone who doesn't really talk to you isn't love. liking girls for the way they look and the way they sometimes act cute to other people but never you, that's not love. it's not.

you have to KNOW someone to love them. that's my biggest thing with you guys, you think you can love someone just by liking how they look and imagining them as your gf. that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works. that is obsession and it is unhealthy.
>>
I'm not lonely at all. As a female, I only post here because I like getting people riled up. I usually post as male and pretend to be offended about something women did. I am probably one of the main posters in women hate threads and the like since I'm on the board around 12 hours a day.
>>
>>25585038
I think that you spent so much time on this board that your whole view on men has been warped. You read a post and think "Oh gross all men must be like that!" But in reality you don't know half the stuff us guys think, you look at us and think we only act on our dick, and its kind of true, but its more than just sexual pleasure. I don't really plan on getting into detail because you wouldn't possibly understand. You're a little thick in the head, no offense.
>>
>>25584961
>t's not the same to be in love with an ideal because you aren't actually in love with anything
But you're still in love it just sucks for you, a lack of reciprocation doesn't invalidate your feelings you're hung up on their being a mutual romantic situation, it's not necessary. Just like you can love children who well and truly hate you, you can love people who do too especially if they hide it.
>you can love a certain type of porn for similar reasons, but that's not true romantic love.
That's a retarded comparison I've never felt any similar affection for things or genres of media that I do for people, I don't know anyone who has.
>a crush is not love, that's not even close.
A crush is as close as I've gotten, and I think it's nearer than your hallmark nonsense the girl I knew in hs would talk the same shit you do with her bfs one after another, and sometimes about boys she wasn't dating. How many people can you sequentially fall madly in love with?
>anything that stirs muh dick is love?
Get bent, if that was the case she wouldn't have been high on my list of crushes and fuck it I'd be sending love letters to pornstars.
>>25585038
>I'm just saying, a crush on someone who doesn't really talk to you isn't love. liking girls for the way they look and the way they sometimes act cute to other people but never you, that's not love. it's not.
We talked all the time which is why I had a crush on her if I saw her from afar I wouldn't have crushed on her, did you miss the part about flowery speeches between us?
>>
>>25585097
>implying
try me, I'm a lot smarter than you think. I've just had my share of experience with guys, and not a single one has ever surprised me thus far, in my nearly ten years of dating.
>>
>>25585090
>12 hours a day
Are you insane or just lying?
>>
>>25585115
I just consider it one of my hobbies. I don't get out much since I'm older than most posters here. This serves as a social venue of people I mostly dislike, which replaces my need to talk to coworkers or whatever other forced social interactions there are.
>>
>>25585115
Not them, but it's not that hard.
Especially if you have money.
>>
>>25585113
So you fucked a bunch of guys and think you know the whole gender? Very impressive, do go on...
>>
>>25585148
>yells at me for putting words in his mouth
>puts words in my mouth
I've dated around, I swear I've been on two hundred first dates and maybe two second dates. guys are obvious, they lack tact and manners, they know nothing of respect, almost all of the time.

care to prove me wrong? put your skype where your mouth is.
>>
>>25585142
So you are, by the very definition, a cancer? Impressive. I couldn't believe could dedicate so much of their lives to this kind of thing. With this amount of dedication I could probably achieve anything.
>>
>>25585198
You missed abatap in /tv/ he pretty much took over the whole board at all hours of the day.
>>
>>25585142
How do you get on the brotherhood of steel's air ship? It looks sweet af
>>
>>25585198
Pretty much. You get good at things if you do them a lot. I don't trip, so no one really realizes how many posts here are actually just me. I respond to myself often to keep threads going or get them started. I only got called out on it maybe three times.
>>
>>25585176
Don't have a skype but decided to just make one for shits. This should be interesting

Orange.animal (just made some random shit up)
>>
>>25585219
I actually just my xbone for Christmas and have been too busy with the misc quests for that, so no clue. I never really liked the brotherhood of steel.
>>
>>25585236
this could be the start of a beautiful relationship
>>
>>25585375
Keep it platonic please.
>>
Bump if still possible
>>
File: efeg.png (237 KB, 990x1216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
efeg.png
237 KB, 990x1216
>>25582081
>>25581759
>>25581719
Found the story, it's worse than I remembered and I really botched re-telling it.

Remember to not rely on online archives and screencap your own shit kids
>>
>>25582376

This nigger not only uses logical reasoning, he supports robowaifus. wouldfriend/10.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 34
Thread DB ID: 376303



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.