[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sell cocaine and weed and have been for 2 years >High-school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hgfh.png (83KB, 246x197px) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
83KB, 246x197px
>Sell cocaine and weed and have been for 2 years
>High-school drop out
>Family thinks it's suspicious I'm walking around in 5000$ suits when we go to weddings and christenings, have 20 pairs of shoes, 3 flat-screens in my room, 4 motorcycles, 2 cars.
>been lying to everyone and saying I'm working at a restaurant.
>parents want to come visit me at my work and want to see my payslips
>>
>>25579428
You need to start a front you fucking idiot. Here's what you do. Start an NPO and a trust. Have the NPO actually operate as a charitable organization to help with those in need. Have the trust list the NPO as one of the beneficiaries. Set up the trust to disperse certain stipends of cash to the NPO on a monthly basis. Also, have the NPO allow charitable donations from the public.

The way that it's set up is bidirectional. If you're making that much money, you can set aside at least a couple grand to the trust, then do another couple grand for the cash donations to the NPO. When you donate to the NPO, ensure that the money should go to XYZ person(s) to assist them (a good friend you can trust or even yourself). This way the NPO cannot utilize that money since it is earmarked. It doesn't even have to be on financial record. The trust, when it disperses money to the NPO, can do the same exact thing similar to the cash donations.

This way, you're evading taxes and gift taxes. You're washing your money to make it legit. It's done all the time by politicians. It's legal by IRS standards.

I typed this on my phone and I'm tired or I would go into more detail. Just stop being a fucking idiot and run your operation intelligently like I do. I've been investigated over 3 times and walked away clean. Stay safe. Stay smart.
>>
>>25579428
>>25579779
Also, the two organizations should obviously not be under your name.
>>
>>25579428
>parents want to come visit me at my work and want to see my payslips
I don't see the problem here. You live alone, right? Tell them no? You're a grown-ass man.
>>
File: Poorfagsplzgo.jpg (115KB, 854x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Poorfagsplzgo.jpg
115KB, 854x1139px
>>25579428
>tfw you buy your mom a new car every christmas
>>
>>25579428
Be careful unless you wanna get hit with the NSA
>>
>>25579920
>tfw gonna be years before I can buy my mom nice things
>>
>>25579428

well you deserve it retarded, what kind of idiot would buy two cars and other lavish shit when apparantly he works at the most cuckiest of the wagecuck jobs
>>
File: NEETscared.jpg (76KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETscared.jpg
76KB, 409x409px
>>25579428

How do you get into that business?
>>
>>25579428
Why are you wasting your money on such frivolous things?

Do what >>25579779 said.
Then take the legit money and invest it and put the majority of it into a cd account. You seem like an idiot who's bound to get caught.
>>
>alpha enough to make a fortune selling drugs
>too beta to tell parents to fuck off
>>
>>25581086
This

if you have money to spare, use that money to make more money

that's how you get even richer nigga
>>
Why would you be so nonchalant with your purchases considering what you do? All of that is a massive red flag for anyone who would want to look into your situation, for whatever reason.

At the very least come up with something more believable than working at a restaurant for fucks sake.
>>
>>25581245
that's legit how you get caught and get fucked for life
>>
>>25579920
Gift me gta v on steam pls
>>
>brags about selling work on 4chan
>probably thinks the DEA knows nothing at all
>probably doesnt even know what a offshore bank account is
>thinks he can continue to live this lifestyle forever

i hope to god almight you aren't in america
>>
you just have to tell your parents you lied but make up an even bigger lie that is something you aren't allowed to discuss. tell them you do some sort of secret service work and that it is all you can tell them. it will also explain why you have no gf and no friends
>>
File: tumblr_new2lpliOT1twoqcko1_1280.png (972KB, 1111x661px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_new2lpliOT1twoqcko1_1280.png
972KB, 1111x661px
What if OP is chief keef?
>>
How do I sell cocaine and weed without dying or jail pls
>>
>>25581264
>being this stupid
No. What gets you fucked up is someone that decides to run their mouth and having a bunch of unclaimed cash / assets floating around. Have fun getting all of your shit seized when someone eventually decides to go belly up.

You have to be able to prove legitimate ownership by disconnecting your illegal activities with what you possess. If you're going to sell narcotics, you faggots need to wise up.

If you have cars and other large ticket assets and you get busted at some point, you can plea out by giving them the vehicle and paying a small fine for them leave you alone. They only harass people that generate a shit ton of money for their money if you're doing it right. If not, you'll be all over the paper because you're a fucking retard who only THINKS they are big time but aren't because you can't effectively hide your shit properly.
>>
File: 1452137609247.gif (2MB, 248x291px) Image search: [Google]
1452137609247.gif
2MB, 248x291px
>>25579428
At least its just cocaine and weed. The best kind of drugs. Do you cut your product?
>>
>>25579428
You fags know how this goes:
thingsthatdidnothappen.jpg
>>
>Posting about illegal activity on the Internet

why
>>
Cut off all communication with you family. If they find out they will give you up without hesitation, that's how gentiles, normies, and people who have never done drugs in their lives think!
>>
im growing weed purely for money

got just one wreckage plant under 180w cfl on soil..fml..hope i get like 50 grams at least

inb4 dude weed lmao i dislike weed but have no problem selling dried plant matter for idiots who pay 15 euros a gram for it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.