[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I only use 4 subreddits (non-default), do I still count as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: reddit.jpg (10KB, 650x406px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
10KB, 650x406px
If I only use 4 subreddits (non-default), do I still count as a redditor?
What's the cut off point for being a redditor? 5 subreddits? Having an account? Using the site at all?
>>
you're allowed to steal their content as long as you don't post there.

...you're not posting, are you?
>>
>>25579455
Nah, I just lurk and occasionally upvote.
>>
There's no shame in using Reddit. Everyone here knows Reddit is better than 4chan.
>>
>I use reddit am I a redditor?
Yes
>>
>>25579505
But at what point does being a redditor become cancerous?
>>
>>25579392
Using Reddit at all makes you a redditor.
>>
>>25579392
letting a website become a part of your identity makes you a redditor desu
>>
Some of the drug sections(excluding /r/drugs)
are ok to read and sometimes even post in.
>>
>>25580265
>drugs
Yikes
>>
>>25580331
Seriously? You post on r9k yet you shame people who use drugs? Or have you just been too much of a sperg your whole life to have any social connection to a person who would sell drugs to you. Well, there's a fucking solution for that and it's called DarkNetMarkets and if you criticize that you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25579535
When you make an account and comment.
Occasionally looking at reddit when searching for something specific is fine. But creating an account is the cutoff point.
Because if you create an account it's to post or use their retarded karma system which is what breeds cancer because of how subreddits are set up and function as a circlejerk.
>>
>>25580457
Sounds like someone can't enjoy his life without filling himself with chemicals.
>>
Why does Reddit encourage stupid people to come out and try to sound smart?
>>
>>25581207
Not even. I also fap, eat food, and sleep. Fuck you.
>>
>>25581207
I don't enjoy my life at all. That's why I am here you fucking idiot.
>>
>>25581207
We human beings function with chemicals, joy itself comes from a chemical, drugs just catalize them
>>
>>25579392
>Using the site at all?
that one
>>
Destin you are a Faggot
>>
>>25579392
just imagine if 4chan had subreddits
>>
>>25579392
Post which subreddits and be judged faggot.
99% of subreddits are deluded garbage.
Why reddit is shit:
Karma system
Upvote/Downvote - Vote brigades can run an entire subreddit
The Community - Normalfag/SJW central
Moderation - Watch what you say bitch

It is polar opposite of 4chan, although the edgy 4chan community is just as insufferable. Fuck you faggot nigger back to reddit
>>>leddit
>>
>>25581347
no im not faggot
>>
>>25581367
that's what 2^3chan does and that's why it will always be reddit-tier
>>
>>25581173

This guy nailed it in my opinion, family. Sometimes when you're searching for something drug- or game-related, the only/best source is reddit. That's excusable. Making an account or commenting is 100% cancer
>>
I use Reddit pretty extensively as an aggregate for news and information I find interesting. Hell, I even participate in some of the small subreddits that have a decent community. Hating Reddit is a meme, just do what you want OP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.