[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so busy programming I've been ignoring friends,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (57KB, 594x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 594x537px
>tfw so busy programming I've been ignoring friends, gf, and haven't jacked off in weeks.
>>
cameraman was to close most of the time he missed a lot of good footage by being zoomed in to his cock and her ass n pussy
>>
Is programming your job or you doing it as a hobby?
>>
Hobby. I'm not actually good at it or anything but I'm learning and it's fun. Too bad classes start up again Monday and I have to go back to focusing on all that.
>>
how do people enjoy programming?
It's so fucking boring and tedious
>>
>>25579519
programming is just a tool. you get addicted to building something.
>>
It's fun, just don't become a sperg. Plumbers and electricians don't piss their youth away after-hours, neither should you. Get that dat fat paycheck and live it up. Hobbies are for fags, get a job and get your dick wet.
>>
>>25579519
It depends what you're doing.
Writing database mappings for a webapp backend, that's mindnumbingly dull
Working on something fun is amazing thoug.
>>
>>25579592
Programming isn't like that though. Pipes are pipes and wires are wires, so plumbers and electrician can just kinda learn the skill and refresh every few years.
Depending on the language/ecosystem you're programming in stuff changes so fast you can't keep up if it isn't your hobby too
>>
You better be getting paid.
>>
>>25579656
I make $100k as a JS dev, the bar of entry is on the floor. Learn the fundamentals, get a job, then see if you want to dick around with OSS or spend that $$$ on fat asses and rich people drugs with your free time.
>>
>>25579715
How long did it take you to be good enough at JS to be able to get a job?
I'm gitting good at html/css before I move onto JS.
I have another talent that will make me a lot of money, I could be a millionaire by now and i'm only 20, but I need to make money to move out of this shitty town I'm in before I can do that.
>>
>>25579242
Invite gf over and show her what you're working on.
>>
>>25579715
>JS dev

I'm sure the money helps, but how can you look yourself in the mirror without feeling disgusted
>>
>>25579242
How do you know someone is a "programmer"?

they'll tell you
>>
>>25580324
a guy like you probably wouldn't use fedora linux either because of the fedora meme
>>
>>25579582
But getting to the point where you can build things you want takes so long.

I like the idea but fuck. And I hate the side of society that pretends they live it like a genius would.
>>
>>25580324
Mostly because I do C# and Java and Windows shit as a part of deployments and maintenance work.

Don't need a degree, just free time. Get the $, and do good shit for yourself
>>
what should i learn for getting a job in programming?
>>
>>25581004
>Don't need a degree
How do you find work then? I imagine employers would rather pick someone with a degree over no degree.
>>
>>25581166
By having a portfolio of your online work, build a service that people use and keep coming back to and something that excites you
>>
File: carmackscreen.jpg (110KB, 938x707px) Image search: [Google]
carmackscreen.jpg
110KB, 938x707px
>>25579242
>tfw so busy programming I've been ignoring everyone for 3 years
Fucking kill me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.