[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everything so boring sober.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1452113368867.jpg (86KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1452113368867.jpg
86KB, 634x634px
Why is everything so boring sober.
>>
>>25577561
Because you, and your life, are uninteresting and you refuse to seek any form of real excitement.
>>
>>25577561
i dont know. it sucks ass

im out of pot and alcohol. about a half hour ago i cracked open 8 benadryl capsules, and dumped them into my drink.

at least i wont be sober
>>
>>25577561
why would you be sober?
>>
>>25577580
excitement and fulfillment is unsustainable
>>
>>25577580

What is real excitement?? I'm working on getting a library card right now, in the meantime how do I break out of my nothing is interesting bubble?
>>
File: autistic friends.jpg (42KB, 655x468px) Image search: [Google]
autistic friends.jpg
42KB, 655x468px
>>25577561
dont you care that you reek of alcohol at all times?
>>
File: I am the liqour.gif (2MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
I am the liqour.gif
2MB, 240x135px
>>25577561
because you're an alcoholic?
>>
because being inhibited makes your boring

i have social anxiety im am suicidally boring to others
>>
File: veteran.png (180KB, 374x319px) Image search: [Google]
veteran.png
180KB, 374x319px
Drinking releases me from my OCD, which rules all parts of my life. And it makes me fun enough that women want me around. I'm a totally boring faggot sober.

Met a girl on a vacation with friends about 7 years ago. She was a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend. That kinda thing. She was very standoff-ish and hostile with me for the first 30 minutes, until I opened up some liquor and started trying to be getting drunk as fast as possible. Soon enough, I was hammered ,and her and I were making out. Over the weekend, her and I fooled around a lot.

After the vacation ended, her and I went our separate ways and I never tried to contact her. She'd been asking my best friend why I never gave her my number or tried to reach out to her so her and I could keep seeing each other. I didn't want her to find out what I really am sober: dumb, shy, lame, autistic, you name it.

Wanted that bitch to remember me as Spider-Man, not Peter Parker.
>>
>>25578003
you should have done it. Who cares if she doesn't like the sober you. You would have atleast tried and found out for yourself. She could have even liked the sober you
>>
>>25577831
It's not even the inhibitions that do it to me, I just don't think of anything to say unless I'm drunk or high. It's not like I just hold back what I have; I have nothing.
>>
>>25578052
Nah. There were brief moments over the weekend where I was stone-sober, and there was absolutely zero chemistry going on. My sober side doesn't have a prey drive, I'm too much of an awkward pussy to make anything happen. Her disappointment was palpable when I was sober, because she was waiting for me to pull the trigger and I couldn't. Liquor fixed that pretty fast,but I can't be drunk 24/7
>>
File: 0857 - jykXW0D.png (54KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0857 - jykXW0D.png
54KB, 225x225px
>>25578136
I'm the same exact way. I can only be confident when i'm wasted. Feels bad man
>>
>>25578184

In a way, I'm kind of okay with it. I meet a lot of people drunk, but never ever see them again. I love being remembered solely as who I was when in those moments as a charismatic, fun-loving dude able to inexplicably get women.

Will always be some heartbreak thanks to knowing I'm only briefly like that. But, in the end, I've come to terms with it. It's good to leave on a high point.
>>
>>25578303
How do you meet people? I'm too young to go to a bar and i have no friends.
>>
>>25577561
It's only that way when you haven't been very sober for long.

That's what addiction is, idiot.
>>
>>25578334
About 3 or 4 times a year, some friends I've known from childhood will hit me up and want to hang out. I haven't been anywhere socially since my friend's birthday in August.
>>
>>25577580
>real excitement.

"Real excitement" is subjective and a pleb response.

Certain people will never be fulfilled by anything reality has to offer and are forever doomed to indulging heavily in escapism to find what real life sorely lacks.

Video games, books, tv/films all sell us dreams of things we're constantly in want of but are never fully within grasp. Life isn't really a fantastic thing...it's mostly monotonous with a few breaks in between.
>>
>>25578303
Holy shit are you me?

I am the happiest, nicest, sweetest dude when I'm drunk but when I'm sober I'm a total miserable sad-faced piece of shit who can't talk to even my friends or family.

I need to get completely destroyed to be social. That's how I won (and lost) my last girl. That's the only way my friends know me, I tried quitting lately and every time I see my friends it's awful, I can't barely talk and I'm not the same crazy, guy they know.

Then again when I'm drunk I just become crazy and do anything to make people laugh or freak people out. It's not truly who I am but just a part of me, and unfortunately I can only be a likeable person when I'm fucked up.

>my tolerance is destroyed so this has become harder and harder to deal with
>>
>tfw every time I drink, I go completely fucking overboard
>last time I got drunk I ended up breaking my phone in anger, talking mad shit to my girlfriend, and cried like a bitch for three hours
>>
>>25578556
>"pleb response"
"pleb response" is a pleb response

Certain plebs will never be fulfilled by anything reality has to offer and are forever doomed to indulging heavily in escapism to find what real life sorely lacks.

Education, books, and intelligence all allow us dreams of things we're constantly in want of and are able to fully grasp. Life isn't really a fantastic thing...it's the middle grown between idealism and reality.
>>
My brain is simply incapable of experiencing excitment or happiness when I'm sober except in reacting to improbable events that go in my favor. But when Im intoxicated I have access to all sorts of feelings that I can't imagine when I'm sober.
>>
File: faggot is op.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
faggot is op.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
>>25577561
>Why am I such a failed normie.
hmmm
>>
File: 1432015834220.jpg (4KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1432015834220.jpg
4KB, 250x233px
>>25577561
because you are a failed hedonist.
>>
because life is legitimately shit and everyone that doesn't think so has delusions or isn't conscious enough to understand it
>>
>>25578003
>Wanted that bitch to remember me as Spider-Man, not Peter Parker.

10/10
>>
File: 1377395234753.gif (957KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1377395234753.gif
957KB, 320x180px
>>25577580

other people are intensely boring. Maybe deep down they seek the same fulfillment that some of us do, but it is buried in the subconscious.

It is annoying to see that not only is life meaningless, but that since most people are to frightened to accept this, that it also is not capable of being as interesting as it could be.

Not that there isn't important work to be done in the science and arts, but off the clock it should be a mad orgy of sex drugs violence and deep discussion until the sun comes up.
>>
>>25579664
>in my opinion
fixed it for you.
>being straight edge is the most fun thing.
in my opinion.

Selling *fun* to these fags isn't fun.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.