[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The System Fucked Us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: sad pepe.jpg (43KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
43KB, 612x612px
Most people here disagree but that is fine, im not looking for friends. Let me tell you why I know the system failed me. That I should be the successful one making money but let me explain

Here is the background

>Be me 17, have 187 IQ actual genius
>Not going to graduate on time because of academic reasons
>bored to death from faggot teachers and the shitty homework and decide to drop out of school

alright before you judge me, you dont have a 187 IQ. Can you solve a rubix cube easily?
I don't care about Shakespear and where France is located, it is not important and doesn't solve problems
anyway moving on

>have worked menial jobs like pizza delivery and gas station attendant
>realized 2 years ago these jobs are fucking useless and only morons take them
>quit quickly
>Now Im 29, funemployed and living at home with my parents and not working just smoking weed all day

So why me you ask. What do i have that makes me "entitled"

Why? Because im too good for this garbage shit. I know im smarter than the engineers and CEOs of the world, I should be making that much money, fuck a stupid certificate it means nothing.

I should be making money right now but the system told me i needed some bullshit certificate to do it. The college bros won I guess, a piece of paper means you are qualified. It doesnt mean jack shit, my bro is retarded basically but because he has a degree he has a job but not me?

How the fuck does this make sense?
Fucking hell im pissed, one chance and the world throws me this fucked curveball

I should have been taken out of school because of my IQ and put in a genius camp or something. Why the fuck doesnt this exist?

How did the system fuck you?
>>
No your not too good for school or society. Your a loser and a prick
>>
File: 1438956844813.png (71KB, 401x260px) Image search: [Google]
1438956844813.png
71KB, 401x260px
>>25575330
It's you're.
Stop making this mistake you stupid piece of shit. It's seriously pissing me off.
>>
>>25575262

Yes you have an IQ higher than Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein.

You absolute tosser, if you were such a genius you'd figure out how to make business or "solve problems" seeing as that's what's so important to you.

Go figure out how to end your life, you being alive is a problem that needs solving.
>>
You don't have to be a genius to realize most degrees are a waste of time.
>>
>>25575406
is this a normie speaking, leave you don't have a 187 IQ. I think differently, world wasn't made for me

>>25575626
I agree hence why I should be hired as a CEO. I know im smarter than them, a degree proves nothing and is a normie scam
>>
>>25575262
>I should have been taken out of school because of my IQ and put in a genius camp or something. Why the fuck doesnt this exist?

but there is. It's your fault not understand how the "system" works. We'd assume you'd know that with your high IQ
>>
File: 1435612135698.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435612135698.png
246KB, 500x375px
You were literally born with a chance to be better than most of us and you wasted it. Kill yourself.
>>
How can you use your superior mental facilities if you do not learn your field?
(tho of course, uni will not give you enough knowledge, and you could easily learn most things yourself with the help of other's teachings or your own experiments/research.)
>>
>>25575406
>DUDE IF YOU HAD A HIGH IQ YOU WOULD FIGURE IT OUT LMAO

what is life like being this retarded?

Success is due to a combination of a lot of different factors. Blame your parents OP. They should have given you the social skills and the world knowledge to succeed, but they obviously didn't.

I'm in a similar situation OP. I don't have a 187 IQ or anywhere close to it but I've always been top of my class and I've always found school / college easy. I ranked in the 98th percentile in abstract reasoning in my country in an aptitude test we did in school and the 99th percentile in clerical speed and accuracy for whatever that is worth.

Unfortunately my mother is bipolar and was in and out of psych wards before i was born. My dad was beaten as a kid and he's got some serious issues but he refuses to get treatment. I would guess that he has borderline personality disorder. As a result I grew up with no confidence, was always extremely quiet. My dad bullied me constantly and my mother gave me no real warmth or affection due to being zombified by anti-depressants. Obviously this fucked my shit up.

I'm doing electrical engineering at a decent university, but I feel like I'm playing catch up. I should have been put in a gifted program of some sort when I was younger. My parents should have instilled confidence in me and taught me the social skills needed to succeed. I'm trying to learn this shit now and it's fucking tough. Not to mention if they had actually loved me like they are meant to I'd probably have all that shit anyway.
>>
>>25575262
You're the next Elliot Rogers friend. You're deluded.
>>
>>25575262
I stopped at 187 IQ and just laughed my ass off.

If you had an IQ of 187, you would be amongst the top 10 highest recorded IQs of all time. I find that highly unlikely, considering the fact that you are so fucking stupid, you start greentext stories with ">be me"
>>
>>25575262
>fuck a stupid certificate it means nothing.
Well, see, the certificate actually means "something," not "nothing." The certificate means you can start making money.
>>
>>25575262
lol your such a flaming faggot
>>
You have a self-diagnosed 187 IQ, yet you are to fucking autistic to realize that working those garbage jobs and going to college are what lead to success FOR A REASON.A college degree Is not about proving how smart you are, it's about proving that you are not a pathetic NEET and you actually have the drive to commit to something and finish it. If you can't pass a few classes or hold a job at a gas station, what the fuck makes you qualified to be a CEO? Your fake ass IQ doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>25575938
>>25575991
>>25575994
who let the normies out?

I didn't ask to be this smart, it seriously causes me too many problems to count. I cannot bring myself to do dumb/low paid shit. Ive let my parents know Im never working again unless i get handed a well paying job. They have stopped arguing with me and have accepted my IQ makes life much harder than for normies

Explain why i should go back to the gas station and do boring and dumb shit made for the dumb fucking shit robots of the world

>>25576166
Im qualified because Im smarter than them. I dont have tht ime to explain this.

My IQ means I could solve huge problems but I need a degree to prove it. WTF what a waste of my time
>>
>>25575262
I can relate OP. School was a completely pointless exercise and it's literally torture having to do all that shit they make you do just to keep you busy and fill time. In university my teachers were stupid and wrong and pushing feminist ideology down my throat so I dropped out.
>>
File: 9ab.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>25575262

Nice b8. Almost got me.
>>
>>25576272
>Im qualified because Im smarter than them. I dont have tht ime to explain this.

You sound like someone who has never had to work for anything in his life. Your IQ doesn't mean shit and doesn't qualify you to even flip burgers. Those people got to where they are by working their asses off, putting in 10, 12, 14 hour shifts for years, not sitting on their moms basement whining on 4chan about being smarter than everyone.
>>
>>25575856
Yeah, my parents fucked me up in a similar fashion, and I'm smart enough to realize that. The irony is that no matter how well I understand my problems, they operate on mostly a subconscious level and no amount of rational thought gets rid of them.
>>
>>25576272
Why not just solve the problems on your own? You should be smart enough, right?

Besides, if you're really that smart, there's no way you're ever going to be satisfied being just another cog in the wheel. You're going to need to take control because everyone else will do things wrong and it will piss you off. Might as well just get to it on your own.
>>
>>25576272

>. Ive let my parents know Im never working again unless i get handed a well paying job.

How fucking entitled are you? Why should anyone hand your lazy ass a job. Even if they did you would probably be a pretentious asshole to everyone and talk down to them because of "Muh 187 IQ". You think you are better than everyone but your a just a lazy douchebag
>>
>>25576425
Go to counseling, get anti-depressants, go to fucking peru and take that psychedelic that rewires your brain. just fucking change something, anything. Because what you are doing clearly isn't fucking working.
>>
>>25575262

You have narcissistic personality disorder. You are barely fluent in English. You are nothing near genius and your IQ is a very obvious lie.
>>
>b8ing this hard
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>25575262
Holy fuck you are a dumbass pissbaby
>>
>>25575262
I am a self employed millionaire and I work with a ton of people who are successful business owners themselves. One of my biggest vendors is an immigrant from Taiwan who started out stocking shelves at Disney world. You sound like a narcissistic douche and you deserve to fail if you think you're an "actual genius".
>>
Fuck dude, you could've made so much money if you didn't exclusively think in short term. It's shit that we need a stupid paper to get hired, I agree, but if you just stayed through it you wouldn't have this problem. The autist gets the job and you don't because the autist is persistent, and if you were too, then maybe you could've been a CEO, but you wasted your only shot because you couldn't see where you'd be in 15 years.
>>
Doesn't take a degree to play the stock market m8. Or hell, in this day and age, just learn a programming language and develop something successful. So many fucking teenage millionaires around nowadays because they developed a hit app or something.

Where did you get your IQ idea from? You seem like an idiot.
>>
>>25575262
>Be me 17, have 187 IQ actual genius

literally nobody gives a shit unless you apply it to something. if your a genius and apply it to nothing that makes you more retarded than everyone else
>>
File: Michael_Cera_-_001.jpg (449KB, 647x800px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Cera_-_001.jpg
449KB, 647x800px
>not using "muh superior IQ" to actually do well in life
>blaming others for own downfalls
>lacking this much social reasoning/awareness
autism at its finest, folks
>>
>>25575262
>Expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter
Wise up autismo. Successful people make something of themselves despite their circumstances, they don't bitch about how they got 'fucked by the system' on a NEETcuck imageboard. Your IQ is about as useful as any other skill you have in life, which are all worthless.
>>
>>25575262
>>have worked menial jobs like pizza delivery and gas station attendant
>>realized 2 years ago these jobs are fucking useless and only morons take them

187 IQ, took 10 years to figure out these were shit jobs, no knowledge of history, etc.

>"B-but, I can solve a Rubik's cube in liek 10 minutes guise"
>"I'm too good for real work"
>"What do i have that makes me 'entitled'"

A shit attitude.
>>
>>25577096
how do you learn to program? Im willing to go now if someone pays me to go to school. I would be very useful with my IQ trust me

>>25577180
says the dumbfag who does not have a 187 IQ
protip friend, I can do things.

like be smart and bang your mom

>>25577674
i dont have autism, autists are morons
I just got juked by the system
>>
File: costanza.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>25577931
>>i dont have autism, autists are morons
>implying you aren't a moron
toppest of keks
>>
>>25575262
Some jobs are shitty. Some jobs are amazing. Some jobs are amazing after you've had the shitty ones.

The key is not to be content with "low-hanging fruit." Meaning, you should actively TRY to find a job that isn't soul-crushing. *Unless you just really need the money for a while.* But even then, continue your search. Apply on other stuff.

Here are some tips that aren't "durr dress nice"

>Apply on a fuck ton of jobs.
You should be doing 10-15 applications a day. And actually *count* them. They can be tedious, so 5 can feel like 10. But you need to actually COMPLETE 10-15.

>*IMMEDIATE follow-up call*
Right after you submit the application, call the company's human resources department. Say your first and last name, the position you applied for, and that you're looking forward to being considered. Then say your phone number, and thank them. Try to do it smoothly. Like a newscaster or a "recording". You basically just self-invited yourself for a short interview. And it WORKS.

>Save a super short cover letter
Mine is literally 3 sentences. The only difference between applications is the part where I mention the company's name. The rest of the application is random questions and history. This is the first chance for the employer to get a feel for your personality and style.

>Talk yourself up on your resume
Meaning, if you had a customer service job, don't just say "talked with customers on the phone." Say "built relationships with 60-70 customers per day via telephone and helped them resolve account issues." Yeah it's corny as fuck. But this is pretty much what a resume is for. Most people are not applying to be CEO, so they all kinda have the same qualifications. The point is to see who comes across well on paper. Those are the ones who are invited to come interview.

tl;dr - Employers love (minimal) effort. Every fucking time.
>>
File: le cirno face.png (109KB, 255x259px) Image search: [Google]
le cirno face.png
109KB, 255x259px
>>25577931
>how do you learn to program

>IQ of 187
>cant google
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.