[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to kill myself >can't find a way to kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 14344526541282.png (618KB, 518x672px) Image search: [Google]
14344526541282.png
618KB, 518x672px
>want to kill myself
>can't find a way to kill myself without too much pain
>tfw
one of the worst feels
>>
File: 1450264281832.jpg (35KB, 246x172px) Image search: [Google]
1450264281832.jpg
35KB, 246x172px
One time I was recommended coffee and something in like bugkill works, might want a more accurate confirmation though.
>>
Shotgun would likely make your brain jelly before you were able to register the pain. That and some wagekekie would get stuck with cleanup duty.
>>
File: 1451310299209.gif (978KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1451310299209.gif
978KB, 400x227px
>>25575227
>coffee
>bugkill
that sounds easy
bumping for a confirmation as well
>>
File: Best idol.png (77KB, 345x269px) Image search: [Google]
Best idol.png
77KB, 345x269px
>>25575185
>You actually want to die.
>Can't do it, muh pain.
Choose one.

>>25575275
This
>>
>>25575335
I'm sure nobody likes pain, even if they wanted to die badly.
>>
>>25575404
Once you pass the threshold of despair the pain is inconsequential.
>>
use helium
>>
just use an exit bag, dummy
>>
Retard.

Shitloads of benzoites + opiates + alcohol + whatever else you can ingest.

Repeat until dead. You won't even know it when you go you'll just be dead.

Exit bag is physically euphoric but sortof mentally scary because you know you're killing yourself and it takes some time and your mind doesn't like that.
>>
I'm in the same situation. I need to die but guns are illegal where I leave. This leaves me with hanging, jumping off a building, jumping in front a train, helium and poison. All of these are incredibly painful, except maybe for helium, which is very easy to mess up (and it becomes painful when you do)

there is nembutal, but you can only buy it on the darknet, most vendors are scammers, and it's unlikely your package will make it past customs undetected. it's not like you can just keep trying until you get lucky because it's really expensive. even the "legit" vendors mix the drug with other powders and chemicals to get more money out of you. It's depressing

right now I'm looking into other methods I can use to poison myself.

after doing all this research I can finally understand why there are so many unhappy people. people who abuse drugs, alcohol, fast food, etc to escape from the pain. I am almost sure that a high % of the population is suicidal (at least 1 out of 5 people) but can't act on it because the guvmint made all the easy methods illegal and expensive.
>>
>>25575580
Where can I get opiates and benzoites?
>>
>>25575185
Shotgun to the noggin works pretty well. Your brain is gone before your nerves have the chance to send the signals to it that would cause you pain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.