[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK >Have a free place >Decide to invite over slutty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1445840247657.jpg (679KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1445840247657.jpg
679KB, 1944x2592px
QUICK

>Have a free place
>Decide to invite over slutty girl who I madeout with a few years back, and goes to the same college as me
>Invite her over to smoke and chill yesterday
>She asks to bring one of her female friends with her
>I say no
>She asks to reschedule for today
>I say alright
>After several delays from our original meeting time, she asks if she can bring her (female) friend over, since she was still over her place and was the main reason she was so tied up, since she couldn't ask her to leave

Should I let her bring her over or just give up on her? What are my chances of this turning into a threesome?

I know it's pretty unlikely, but I just wanted to see what you guys would think.
>>
>>25574621
She wants to bring her female friend to use as a shield to not have sex with you.

Ignore her and she'll probably text you begging to hang out and will forget about her friend in the process; if not, you won't have wasted anything by ignoring her.
>>
>threesome
she's bringing a friend so she won't have to be alone with you you colossal sperg
>>
>>25574664
Yeah, figured as much. But the optimist in me likes to jump to best case scenario. Fuck it.
>>
File: 1451453876958.jpg (31KB, 640x771px) Image search: [Google]
1451453876958.jpg
31KB, 640x771px
>>25574664
>>25574676
>>25574695
>posts on r9k
>thinks hell get a threesome from a girl he MADE OUT WITH THREE YEARS AGO
>best case scenario
Mysides.org
>>
>>25574676
Haha, I know, what kinda loser would want to have sex? Sex is for dweebs amirite xD.

>>25574841
Weirder things have happened to me, my man. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

>THREE YEARS AGO
I never specified, hombre.
>>
>>25574914
I chokefucked a married gypsy in the backseat of my buddies Camry while she blew me. I knew her for two hours. Don't tell me "stranger things have happened".
You are not going 2 have a 3sum. Sry. Fug u ur a maxsperg.
>>
>>25574914
>Haha, I know, what kinda loser would want to have sex? Sex is for dweebs amirite xD.
oh my god look at you tactically missing the point
most autistic thing i've read all year, well done you
>>
>>25574914
a couple implies a minimum of 2 so 3 is pretty generous of him

>Haha, I know, what kinda loser would want to have sex? Sex is for dweebs amirite xD.
you just out of the blue invited her over to your place and refused to come without her friend so much that you had to reschedule multiple times

she needs backup to alleviate the awkwardness without completely shitting on you by just not showing up

they're two fucking girls anon, they dont need this invite to get laid
>>
>>25574621
Just let her bring the friend over. It's the only chance you have of getting her there.
>>
>>25575016
I think he got the point, he was just pointing out the fact that you called him a colossal sperg.
>>
>>25575035
>you just out of the blue invited her over to your place and refused to come without her friend so much that you had to reschedule multiple times

My excuse was that I didn't even know the other girl, and I was really allowed to let people in my dad's place while he was gone in the first place. But I get your point.

>they're two fucking girls anon, they dont need this invite to get laid

True. So, fuck it then. I'm not about to give up my weed for no reason.
>>
File: 1446426548107.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1446426548107.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>25574621
what this picture does to my dick is too fucking much.
I have places to be and I want to rub one the fuck out
>>
>>25575222
>>25575222
*wasn't
ffffsfdlajsfkdjlfajflksdj;l
>>
>>25575222
sry m8

maybe one day we ll all live the dream
>>
>>25574621
or you can just fuck off out of here your normalfaggot nigger
>>
>>25575268
Eh, I'm good. I got a bowl packed, a couple brews and I'm watching some Samurai Champloo. Plus some of my mates are coming over later to make edibles, so I have a pretty good night planned. Cheers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.