[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 years old >find normiebook profiles of people i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: my current world view .jpg (70KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
my current world view .jpg
70KB, 640x718px
>be 24 years old
>find normiebook profiles of people i went to highschool with
>they have degrees, full time jobs, husbands/wives, some have children
>im just browsing the most autistic board in the world and masturbating rigorously

what went wrong brehs
>>
File: 1394126543752.png (316KB, 683x623px) Image search: [Google]
1394126543752.png
316KB, 683x623px
>be 24 years old
>find facepage profiles of people I went to high school with
>they have worthless degrees and work in deadend jobs, most part time because no one hires full time employees anymore, some divorced most still unmarried, lots have bastard children born out of wedlock.
>I'm just doing my own thing working part time and hanging out with the same people I hung out with back then.

Honestly we're a fucked generation. And I don't mean we got dealt a bad hand, I mean the world is fucked when the older ones kick the bucket and the younger ones look to us for answers, because we're not gonna have any.
>>
Having children is essentially the end of your own free will. Why people would willingly have kids before at least their very late 20s boggles my mind.
>>
File: 1446100360450.jpg (143KB, 903x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1446100360450.jpg
143KB, 903x1019px
>>25572671
the burbs man. this shit is horrible. its like a melting pot of all the awful people you never want to deal with all living on the same block.
>>
>>25572738
Are they located in a leftist run shit hole?
>>
File: 25018814.jpg (46KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
25018814.jpg
46KB, 300x450px
>the people that bullied me in HS graduated from the best uni in the state
>almost all engineering/science majors
>hot gfs
>rich
thanks f*am, karma is so real
>>
File: Birry.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Birry.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>Check my peers out
>All the women have kids and look miserable
>Men who thought they were "Better than this" working as fucking waiters and supervisors for some shithouse jobs
>Every one of them fell for the college meme and now start off 4 years later than me with less money than me at a job that's worse than mine because they gotta start at the bottom
>>
>>25572495
>what went wrong

No passion
No skills
No social skills
No confidence
No personality
No real desire to work for any of the things you want
No plan to get to where you want to be
>>
>tfw have normiebook account
>tfw 22
>tfw all these fucking normies getting gfs constantly
>tfw all these fucking normies I gradded with getting married and having kids
>tfw realizing I'll never be happy

KILL ME NOW SENPAI
>>
>>25573150

it's a characteristic of autism-spectrum disorders to take obvious rhetorical questions literally
>>
File: smug.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>25572495

>Friends from HS all became rich and succesful
>Tfw don't really care because I prefer being a NEET over working

Honestly ok with it, (F)am
>>
>>25572997
Same here.

The kid who bullied me the most and went out of his way to completely ruin my social life is a fucking loser who works 1 day a week at a gas station, but for whatever reason he still has a legion of people who think he's top shit.

All the other people who bullied me went on to be extremely successful and will have far more fulfilling lives than me.

Haha, Karma m i rite?
>>
>>25573150
This is more or less me but I'm working to change m8. Life's hard fellas
>>
>being married with children at 24

holy shit what a fucking nightmare

neet bachelor 4 lyf
>>
>>25572495

So what are you doing to make yourself the type of person someone would want to employ, marry, or reproduce with?

Oh, right, you're masturbating alone on 4chan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.