[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that make you rage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

ITT: Things that annoy or enrage you.
>standing behind some in a queue who pays with a card or in pennies.
>when people take a sip of a drink with a mouth full of food or when people get food on the rim of the glass.
>"speak up, anon. I can't hear you"
>when someone laughs excessively loudly

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>25572296
I do hate how loud a lot of the normies around me are. Loud laughter, yelling at each other across the room, talking too loudly during meals.
I think it's just a lower class/prole thing, and I have a more middle class and less animalistic and atavistic temperament by nature.
>>
>>25572296
>things that make you rage

The current state of this board
>>
>pays with a card
Why does that bother you?
>>
File: 1411232778278.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411232778278.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>tfw background noise in public places is hard to ignore, so sometimes I can't concentrate on what is being said by somebody closer to me

how do normies manage to converse in crowded places so easy
>>
>>25572542
This. There's literally nothing wrong with using a card, and it saves cashiers the trouble of having to count out change.
>>
>>25572296
>When you're in a busy shop and people stop suddenly in the middle of the aisle to look at something

MOVE TO ONE FUCKING SIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25572599
>>25572542
Because it always takes ages. They sometimes have to stick it in a few times, and then put in their code.
>>
>>25572649
Half of the places I use a card at, I can even swipe my card while they're still ringing things up. You're retarded.
>>
>>25572649
just because retards don't understand how chip encryption works...no never mind, it isn't necessary for them to understand how the encryption works. just because retards don't understand how to insert their goddamn card doesn't mean SHIT.

cards > cash every time unless you're a thief then I'm calling 911 on your greasy ass.
>>
>>25572769
How? It's not my fault that people take a millennium to pay for their stuff.
>>
i hate when people act differently on the internet than they would in real life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.