[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new normie hashtag meme >literally about cucking betas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (327KB, 1698x926px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
327KB, 1698x926px
>new normie hashtag meme
>literally about cucking betas

tfw women would never do this to chad and this meme exclusively applies to orbiters and cucks.
>>
>>25570803
too tired to google, what is the purpose of these? some /b/ ruse?
>>
>>25570826
fuck if only
>>
What is the problem, to be honest, my family man? The more well known and acknowledged women's shitty behaviour becomes the less tolerant men will become of it. When women are openly admitting they perform this kind of shit knowingly, the beta orbitors who want to think the best of their particular princess no longer have plausible deniability.
>>
>>25570803
>a new hashtag meme war
I don't think I have the words to describe my current feel
>>
>>25570826
I really fucking hope so m8
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11KB, 241x56px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11KB, 241x56px
I thought /r9k/ was making shit up again until it appeared on normiebook

When even someone with 14 'friends' starts hearing about this kind of shit, you know it's spread, and this is horrifying
>>
>>25570940
If only that were the case.

The women are posting these under the guise of "men do this to us all the time."
It's being spun as "This is what men actually do to women and the women are fighting back" instead of the obvious fact that women are being open about how shitty they are.
>>
Just looked it up on Twitter, even Whataburger and Chili's made a post with the hashtag. What the fuck, normies
>>
>>25570803
Being beta is okay. Orbiters fucking deserve it.
>>
and with these things women expect to us take seriously their feminism movement as something genuine?

kek
>>
>>25571131
where is the rational feminism?
>>
File: 1450660630726.jpg (72KB, 573x345px) Image search: [Google]
1450660630726.jpg
72KB, 573x345px
>>25570803
>wastehistime2016
>2016

women have been wasting everyone's time for thousands of years
>>
>>25570803
>so much butthurt over nohymennodiamond
>wastehistime2016 is seen as a positive thing

If you want to know who rules over you, look no further than the people you aren't allowed to criticize.
>>
You do realize this is against all the chads who cummed and dumped them right?
This is literally a sad attempt at a female beta uprising and not targeted at you.
>>
>>25571131
I love how when hundreds of women get publicly raped by sandniggers all those feminists seem to have vanished.
Making twitter memes seems to be more important.
>>
>>25571246
i wonder what islamists think about memes.
>>
>>25571215
they will still run to chads after they post and still continue to get pumped and dumped and all the bet orbiters that are genuinely looking for a relationship will still get cucked
>>
>>25571215

It's caused by Chads pumping and dumping but they are doing it to betas and orbiters. It's just like how when Chad objectifies a woman she fucks him but if a robot does she goes on an autistic rant about muhsoggyknee.
>>
>>25570982
14 friends?
Are you some kind of normie?
I don't even know 14 people in real life.
>>
File: mujer1.jpg (20KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
mujer1.jpg
20KB, 450x367px
>>25571267
i hope ISIS takes over us and show those sluts their place in society
>>
File: 1417369116637.png (43KB, 684x523px) Image search: [Google]
1417369116637.png
43KB, 684x523px
>>25571267
Hopefully they never discover the power of meme magic.
>>
>>25571215
except the chads aren't the ones suffering from this
they're taking their anger out on those who don't deserve it
Despite everything I've come to believe over the years here, this shit is still shocking to me
Hopefully this will be the final straw for a few guys
>>
>>25571303
The majority are obligation-friends from the course I did last year which I'll remove any time soon. They're all muted anyway, the only reason I ever go to normiebook is to chat to my one friend and check pages of games.
>>
>>25570803
>wastehistime2016
but women have ALWAYS BEEN DOING THAT.
>>
>>25571301
>objectifies a woman she fucks him but if a robot does she goes on an autistic rant about muhsoggyknee.

oh god this

I was a chad in HS and still am in Uni and I made tons of jokes about it being okay to beat a women and slap her and they just laughed and said "Oh my god and laughed and me telling them slapping a women is okay, even the teacher who was female laughed. The next week some short guy tried to make and argument for getting into a fight with a girl and the class ripped him up and he got in trouble and had to apologize
>>
>>25571273
>>25571301
Don't really see the problem.
Anyone who'd do this was dodged bullet anyway.
>>
>>25570940
this was my first thought when i saw this crap and i hope that this isn't wishful thinking.

there's gotta be some math to it - the number of women who POST this shit vs the number who DO this shit
>>
>>25570803
Joke's on them, I don't do anything meaningful with my time.
>>
>>25571509
This
If you're on 4chan, any board, the Stacys attacks have no power
>>
>>25571565
You have no power here, Stacy Thundercunt.
>>
>>25570803
>meme war

What is this, 2012? Fucking normies are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>25570940
I thought this to. Then I remembered why betafags are betafags in the first place.
>>
>>25570803
>implying I'm not wasting my own time here
Ironic part is that I'm listening to Pink Floyds dark side of the moon.
>>
How many fucking threads do we need about this? What makes retarded slowpokes see something 1,000 years after everyone else and think," OH WOW I NEED TO POST THIS ON /R9K/ I BET THEY'LL GO NUTZZZZ."

Because, newsflash: Every other 14 year old newfag who doesn't know how to use the catalog HAD THE SAME FUCKING THOUGHT AND ALREADY DID IT.
>>
How about #KillAllMen?
Socially acceptable and easy to type.
>>
>>25571215
Underrated post. 100% true.
>>
>>25570940
Yep but at the same time governments are extorting more and more money from wagecucks that goes directly towards social security for women. When women finally break the last straw they are completely independent from beta providers because they'll be taxed into a slave class. That is when the true beta uprising will start, history of Rome repeats itself.
>>
it's like they want even more men to withdraw from dating.

>women
>foresight

top lel
>>
>>25571938

They do. Harems exist because women want them, not because men want them. The vast majority of men don't benefit from polygamy. Think about it. Only powerful, wealthy men with a lot of resources can afford to have many women. They would rather share one Chad with 10 other women than have some beta all their own.
>>
>>25570803
What is the job title of people who come up with clickbait hashtags purely to gain wealth and power for elites while the plebs "debate" the super cereal issue you just pulled out of your ass?

I could do that job from home.
>>
>>25572236
I think it's called journalism anon
>>
>>25572290
Oh, I thought something like viral media marketing propaganda election campaign superpac sponsored content pundit vertical vectors consultant. Journalist meant something else in the long long ago.
>>
>>25572451
Look up Edward Bernays and there's your answer - the source of it all.

It's honestly pretty scary.
>>
>>25572034

as i said

>women
>foresight

women be like "where's all your savings, guy?"

and guy is like "where the fuck are your savings?"
>>
>>25571328
cuck beta boi. you wont be saying that when ahmed rapes the girl you love.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.