[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't know where to post this, but felt like sharing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
Didn't know where to post this, but felt like sharing.

>last week
>use internet dating app Plenty of Fish (britbong) because a friend didn't want to use it alone so I agreed to set up my own profile.
>find girl with same taste in films as me, and she's very attractive. 5 years older than me. Lives about ten miles away. Seems way out of my league, but I'm pretty normie and not ugly so why the fuck not
>message her, she replies, we chat for a couple of days
>end up texting, it turns out she speaks German (I used to live there). Everything is going well, it seems too good to be true
>she wants to meet up, agree to meet tonight
>we meet at a restaurant, she's shorter than I expected but otherwise she's exactly as she looks online and talks the same way she texts. I am in heaven.
>we sit down with our drinks, she starts talking about her ex immediately.
>he's apparently a medal winning supercop who is the youngest in the UK to be promoted that high.
>howamisupposedtocompete.jpg
>she rants for 30 minutes about how badly he treated her and how he was obsessed with him job
>I am now her therapist
>I poker face my way through the meal, barely getting a word in
>tell her I've got work early tomorrow and have to get going soon
>she ignores me and continues talking
>suddenly starts a sentence with "as a feminist..."
>finish food, she expects me to pay for her
>I make a tongue in cheek joke about how feminists want to be treated equally, apart from when it suits them
>she starts shouting at me
>I get up walk out

Well that was my evening, I'm fucking miserable now. How has your day been? Any dating stories?
>>
File: trash.jpg (30KB, 634x397px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
30KB, 634x397px
>>25569622
>5 years older than me
>she starts talking about her ex immediately
>"as a feminist..."

The first one alone was grounds for trashing
>>
>>25569622
Jesus fucking christ she sounds like a nutcase
>>
>>25569758
It seemed too good to be true right from the start. I don't think I'll text her or anything. She'll more than likely text me saying I owe her money for the meal though.
>>
>>25569622

shoulda told her to shut up about her ex as soon as it came up, as it obviously shows she's not over him.

>bitch shut the fuck up

Is a very under used phrase these days.
>>
>>25569867
Yeah as soon as she started talking I knew I was a rebound, but thought I might as well put up with it if I get a shag later on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.