[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please insult me, quickly! Don't give me any warmth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: aaarrghhh.png (96KB, 223x174px) Image search: [Google]
aaarrghhh.png
96KB, 223x174px
Someone please insult me, quickly! Don't give me any warmth at all, please just genuinely do your best to make me feel awful.

If you need some inspiration, I'm a 6'2" tall tranny on hormones who doesn't feel a connection with anyone.
>>
>>25568795
You're very manly
>>
You'll never be the gender you want to be, you're probably disgusting looking, most trannies commit suicide, and you even being transexual is because of a brain disorder. You're essentially a mentally ill failure waste of space and the only people that will treat you normally are really only doing so for the liberal ego-boost of befriending/being nice to a tranny because that's what "in"
>>
>>25568839
Thank you.

I also consider myself to be better at programming than anyone I know, and even call myself an artist sometimes because I want to make video games so much, yet it's been years since I finished anything I started on on my own accord, and I've never managed to finish a really big project that I started from scratch despite having tried many times.

Please insult me for that too.
>>
Oh also, my dad tried to comfort me earlier telling me not to be so hard on myself but in my youth he was always distant so he's really just trying to make himself better, right? He doesn't actually care about me.
>>
Please, insult me more... I don't want this warm feeling inside, I want to feel completely sober from any warmth.
>>
You are fucking shit, you never made anything important and never will, and know why, because you can't. Your father hates you because you're a tranny and he keeps asking himself what did he do wrong. But he knows that the problem is you.
>>
>>25569110
Thank you very much, that should be enough for now.
>>
>>25568963

his probaly trying to make up for lost time but to be honest am not sure if he is just saying that because your 're his son also are hung ?
>>
I could keep going
>>
File: FUCKYOU.jpg (20KB, 434x334px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.jpg
20KB, 434x334px
>>25568903
You are a worthless piece of shit who will never get far in programming at all. You will remain alone, writing code for a simulation of being a woman; a game where you can live out what your lanky, bony ass will never have since you were born a fucking mistake. No one will ever see you as more than a fucked up man. You will never have a fucking pussy you goddamn cock munching faggot. That's all you are is a faggot and you know it, yet you cannot take that inside of your soul and admit it, so you have created this idea you were born the wrong gender, right? Just admit it you greasy fucking sausage slammer. You are the literal scum of the earth.

You think you are some artist and will do something great? Fuck that, you will never amount to anything, and you know it. Just give up and kill yourself already and do the world a favor. You have no will or commitment to stick to anything and never will have the tools needed to do so. Everything you touch dies. Everything you do fails. Everyone around you despises you for not only what you are, but what you have become: A piece of fucking shit failure and a disgrace to yourself and your family.
>>
>>25569225
Ah, well... If you want to keep going, then I would appreciate that quite a bit. Thank you once again.
>>
noooooo
anon i'm sure you're worth knowing why do you want to be trampled on this way
>>
>>25569252
fuck off you bitch tits sympathizer
>>
>>25569268
rude

op, don't settle with this, i like you and there are sure to be other who would like you too
>>
File: 1426903201051.jpg (89KB, 768x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426903201051.jpg
89KB, 768x450px
hold this one off nerd
>>
>>25569235
damn, this dude went full rage mode holy fuck senpai
>>
>>25569252
>>25569307
Please stop it...

I was suffering a lot from what I've found out to be an addiction to warmth from others since my partner has been unable to satisfy the needs caused by that because I wore them out by asking for too much.
It's a problem because I feel way more empty than I should when I don't get that warmth from others, to the point where I can't function.
So I've been forcing myself to avoid positive feedback, trying to figure things out, but then my dad called me trying to make me feel better and I felt the thing that had been feeding my addiction again. So I needed something to cancel it out.

I'm hoping getting more insults will desentisize me to feedback entirely, since obviously I can't avoid getting warmth forever.
>>
>>25568795
you are beautiful on the inside, and the outside.
>>
>>25569235
Thank you very very much by the way, I'll save that one in case I need it again later.

>>25569404
Fuck you!
>>
>>25569404
>>25569307
>>25569252
what is up with all of these feel good idiots in this thread? OP clearly asked for this.

OP, I am >>25569235 and I can continue if you would like. or I am free to talk things seriously with you about your issues :)
>>
>>25569378
Not even them and it actually made me feel a little bad to read it, absolutely savage
>>
>>25569429
I just read it again, and the emotional effect it had on me was fascinating; it's starting to feel like there's a literal void inside of me, but it doesn't even hurt so much anymore.
Maybe if I get used to this void, I'll be able to better myself.
So, please continue.
>>
>>25569235
>tfw I am already being copypasta'd
>>
>>25568795
You're such a disgusting monster that you wont even post pictures of yourself in a thread dedicated to deprecation. That's how reprehensible you are. Fuck you, you gay fuck.
>>
>>25569502
You are a very good person, don't do yhis to yourself. people care about you.
>>
>>25569630
It's too late. I'm shaking so much right now... I feel like no matter what you say, it won't affect me anymore. Even if I knew it to be true in my heart, it wont affect me anymore. No matter what anyone says, it won't affect me anymore. It's too late.
>>
The problem in your life isn't that society is fucked. The problem with your dreams is that you're the one having them. Why are people more successful than you? Because they deserve it more. Because they actually make the effort and have the ability to follow through. Your life is shit because you are shit.
>>
>>25569695
faggot

oc
>>
>>25569699
Thank... you...
I feel dizz,y I didn't think I could sink any lower than earlier..
There's got to be a lower bound, right...? I'm starting to feel like there isn't...
>>
>>25569746
your a poopy
>>
>>25569791
If I could still chuckle right now, I'd have chuckled.

I think I've had enough already. I don't even feel any warmth right now, but I know; many people care about me, for reason. And even if there is nobody to affirm that, that reason still remains. It isn't people I should believe in, it's that reason. So even when I'm all alone, I should remember that. Even if I don't understand what exactly it is; it's just a raw feeling right now.

Everyone, thank you. And goodbye, I need to calm down for a bit.
>>
posts pick of yourself so we can depreciate your body
>>
I'm not gonna insult you.

You aren't worth the effort.
>>
>>25568795
My insult wasn't original.

I got muted for 2 seconds because of you, tranny bitch.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.