[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be narcissist >feel horrible when I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: social_anxiety.304154428_std.jpg (24KB, 496x331px) Image search: [Google]
social_anxiety.304154428_std.jpg
24KB, 496x331px
>be me
>be narcissist
>feel horrible when I'm not the center of attention
>have social anxiety
>feel horrible when I am the center of attention

pls help
>>
Oh the horror!!!! I feel the same way
>>
File: 1439951037057.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439951037057.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
loving this new armchair psychology meme

im also a psychopath sociopath with a hyper elusive empathy disorder

and a schizophrenic shizoid (not the kind that sees ghosts lol just the kind that HATES society but also i dont want any social validation but i also REALLY want a girlfirend lol :3)

omg anyone else that new anime with the psycho girl? so cool baka dudes romanticizing mental illness is the new in guys!
>>
>>25568720
lmao kill yourself homie
>>
>>25568809
I see ghosts when I dream. Is that what a schizo is...? I had no idea.
>>
>>25568720
>have social anxiety
>basically developed an anti social behavior over the years
>get absolutely pissed when i'm forced to listen to redundant conversation, but too much of a pussy to tell the other person that
Like hell, I don't mind conversation for the sake of exchanging information, but I hate when i'm in a group meeting and they take 60 minutes to discuss some shit that would regularly take 5 minutes. Makes me get homicidal thoughts.
>>
File: 1452011270463.jpg (479KB, 1124x769px) Image search: [Google]
1452011270463.jpg
479KB, 1124x769px
>>25568809

I have depression and anxiety ,I tried to kill myself but I have a gf and friends and family that support me and I am constantly posting on social media about my condition and my photogenic pictures

I'm also introvert because like I only go to parties like once a week lolll introverts rule also am an INTJ
>>
>don't have mental illness
>I'm just sad
stop making mental illnesses sound like they're something to be proud about, you fucking faggot normies. Out of my boards.
>>
>>25569036

>Tfw actually diagonised with mental illness and had to take therapy or jail time
>Still think it's a meme

Well at least my depression is documented so I can get a medical Marijuana card
>>
I HEAR HORSES IN MY HEAD THEY COUNT TO ME AND I UNDERSTAND THEY TALK TO ME!!!
>>
Sure is tumblr in here

are you a trans-nigger gender fluid as well?
>>
>>25568720
you sound like a woman op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.