[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ditz fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1452189961587.jpg (37KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452189961587.jpg
37KB, 582x600px
I have a fetish for ditzy airhead girls. The types that say stupid stuff without realizing it.

Are there any videos of girls saying stupid things that I can watch?
>>
>>25568457
One of my fetishes is girls making funny faces like the blonde in your pic
>>
File: Skärmbild (515).png (384KB, 558x439px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmbild (515).png
384KB, 558x439px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGPMrLHRy0

there u go op, im glad i can help out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rApl9HxdSow
>>
I think you can just call "girl fetish"
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 917x1186px
My ex used to be like this but slowly got smarter I think and then she got smart enough to break up with me...
>>
>>25568457
You do know that these 'ditzy' girls are actually incredibly cunning and manipulative. They put on the 'ditzy' act to lure in weak willed people like you so they can suck all they can out of you and dump you for trash. They know they are hot and they know you like it. They know that they will never have to try hard and be serious in life because they can just jump from one persons life into another's before you can say tendies
>>
>high school
>friends gather in a car for lunch to go to a drive thru taco bell
>blonde girl in the back seat notices cashier is black
>asks cashier if she knows Jeffrey, a black guy in her class
>cashier says "no"
>blonde says "he's black"
>cashier didnt know how to respond.
>>
girls do this to play with guys and be cute

fools
>>
>>25568623
That's not entirely true

I think a lot of hot girls just never learned how to be smart because they never had to because people let them get away with that shit
>>
>>25568527
That's what I'm talking about!
She even has that classic annoying ditzy voice.

Time to fap
>>
I don't know why the fuck but I have a fetish on leg casts. Like a girl having both of her legs casted and stuff like that. I think this is one of the things that when I see them (casted girls) I get a boner in 1 second.
>>
>>25568517
nice shitpost, glad you took some time off of buzzfeed/reddit/9kuk
>>
>>25568457
A classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08RFTI9QR20
>>
>>25568457

Funny enough I've heard of girls who have "bimboization" as a sex fantasy. Like, being forcibly turned ditzy.
>>
S>>25568457
Sauce on that pic? Blonde is hot
>>
Um, I'm not as pretty as those girls but I'm really ditzy.

It's not my fault, I just cannot pay attention very well. I'm always like talking to myself in my head and it's hard to do things distracting myself like that.
>>
I hate when girls and guys get mad at us who like "ditzy" girls. They act like wanting someone with intelligence is so honorable and not shallow or something. YET they are literally making fun of people for not being super smart. Why does it matter what the intelligence of the person you are dating is, as long as they are a nice person? I'd rather take a nice ditzy girl than a smart snobby girl anyday.
>>
Smart or stupid girl, doesn't matter, they all want Chad
>>
>>25570762
OP here, My fetish is less to do with looks, I just find it hot when girls do or say ditzy things.

Bonus points for annoying voice.
>>
File: sweatingman.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>25569949
Man, I don't know what, but this video got me off for a reason that I can't describe. The fact that nobody is taking a word that she's saying seriously, and she could just babble on forever about anything and the only reason she'd still get views is because we're all thinking about how those lips would look wrapped around our cocks.

The fact that all of her popularity as a youtuber is built on the fact that she's a dumb whore that regardless of what she says, just has to show her tits for views, and she's completely unaware of it.
>>
>>25572437
I don't think I sound annoying.

Maybe though, I don't actually feel like I talk that much though.
>>
>>25568457
>Blonde
>Doesn't know what she's talking about

Here you go OP: https://youtu.be/rRlqs-Lc66Y
>>
>>25569949
The sweet spot is a girl who is ditzy that isn't doing it for attention like this bitch.
>>
>>25568572
xDDDD GONDOLA SO RSNDUMMMM!!!
>>
>>25568493
This

For the fuckin' life of me I don't know why, either
>>
File: hypno pepe.gif (61KB, 355x426px) Image search: [Google]
hypno pepe.gif
61KB, 355x426px
>>25568457
>types that say stupid stuff without realizing it

But anon, this is literally every woman in the world?
>>
>>25569949
>watching this
>realize you can swap the word dogs with niggers
>lose 150 lbs due to loss of sides
>>
>>25568493
You sure it isn't just cause she's hot as fuck?
>>
>>25568742
It's because you know they can't run away
>>
>Tfw tripping when walking and falling over all the time
>Forget things all the time, have poor sense of balance, couldn't even tie my shoelaces until I was like 15
>Wander off into places where I'm not meant to go, like construction sites
>Genuinely innocent, but fuck up and do stupid shit that is so obviously stupid that no one would believe I did it accidentally
>Easy to fool, very kind hearted and naive
>I'm A guy
>>
>>25568527
that smug bastard.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.