[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know of any forums for people that want to kill themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1451981456851s.jpg (8KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451981456851s.jpg
8KB, 243x250px
Do you guys know of any forums for people that want to kill themselves and need advice/help on how to do it?
Doesn't matter if they're on tor or not, just anything helpfull would be appreciated, oh yeah I'm researching this for a book or something(make up your own story).
>>
>>25567749
Just ask ITT. I'll try to help to my modest knowledge.
>>
>>25567792
any help is appreciated.Thanks anon.
>>
>>25567855
...Well I imagined you would at least give me some pointers or context. There is really a ton of variables the method depends on.

General rules:

>Combine methods!
>You don't need to die immediately, you just need to lose consciousness immediately.
>You might be both physiologically and psychologically susceptible to a specific method.
>Look up old firearms.

Meaning:

>Give partial suspension hanging a try. Check if you have a fear of heights. And so on.
>You don't need to find a gun that would kill you, you just need a gun that would stun you so that hanging or falling would do the job.

Then there are things such as remembering to check if you can't procure or produce cyanide from somewhere (remember to dissolve it in acid), and so on.

Other tips, such as postmortem hygiene, are less important.
>>
>>25567954
Can you find stuff such as nembutal on the market?Do you know of any websites from which I could buy stuff like this?
>>
>>25568018
I know nothing about drugs, sorry. They never interested me as a method because of psychological infeasibility: they require taking them for at least a couple of minutes and then waiting till they kick in. But I'm pretty sure the Dark Web used to sell a lot of lethal stuff.
>>
Just use an exit bag
>>
>>25568045
Has the impurity problem been solved yet?
>>
>>25568061
Idfk, I'm not the one trying to kill themselves
Use Google
There's even a suicide bag wikipedia page
>>
>>25567749
You're in the right place
>>
>>25567749
4chan is the place

dont do it anon
>>
>>25568018
Nembutal is hard to get, even for doctors and hospitals.

Cyanide is the best option.
You'd have to make it, which is complicated, or steal some from a jeweler (they use it to clean)
>>
In your research put the fact that walking off a tall building requires the expensive "gravity tickets" which require 1 trillion dollars to buy
>>
I'd be too afraid killing myself would hurt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.