[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up one morning to find that you are a girl. You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1445117446993.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445117446993.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
You wake up one morning to find that you are a girl. You're only as attractive of a girl as you are a boy, so you're probably pretty gross. You remember your life before, but everyone else is acting as if nothing's changed.

What do you do with the rest of your life?
>>
>>25566235
Stream games on Twitch with a webcam and accept donations.
>>
>>25566235

My goals wouldn't change.

>Pursue a degree
>Pursue college
>Get Married
>Have kids
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 970x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 970x712px
Do the same shit
>but with boobs
>>
>>25566281
They won't give money to an ugly girl, anon
You have to be a qt to reel in the desperate boys
>>
>>25566235
kill myself because who wants to be some dumb stupid roastie? Fuck that, women are all terrible and I wouldn't want to be one in a million years.
>>
>>25566235
Hope I at least have nice tits so I can put them to use
>>
Find and internet bf to buy me things from my amazon wishlist.
>>
Would the tit size be proportional to our current dick length?
>>
>>25566235
What's the point of living if I'm downgraded from a non-degenerate faggot to a fujoshi
>>
>>25566235
continue playing MMOs except finally go on voice chat and get carried through everything, set up gold selling infrastructure more quickly and in multiple MMOs instead of just one

make friends with hot girls IRL and cockblock them

continue my math degree and get a guaranteed affirmative action hire upon completion

continue to not have sex before marriage and be respected for it

continue ignoring robots
>>
I would probably be slightly disgusted at all the advantages I have in society now (it doesn't feel right knowing and feeling the negative sides of being a male, and then manipulating that as a female). Then I would play with my hips, because now I can be kawaii and sway them from side to side. Then go be part of society I guess, maybe use some of those social advantages. Maybe I'll finally get a social life of orbiters, and I won't feel as empty Inside!
>>
>>25566235
skinny fat brunette, nice butt so i guess that transfers over
figure if i trowel on enough make up i can get by
>>
>>25566235
Finally succeed at art since I magically went from mediocre to above average
Get help from the matriarchy for my weight and to find a cure elitist lesbian girlfriend
>>
Pretty much a Stacey now.

Let's be honest, /r9k/'s standards are so fucking low that everybody'll literally be begging to fuck this innie cooch.
>>
>>25566235
I'd be worse off than I am now. My family would probably make me see a therapist and drug me up. I wouldn't be able to go places by myself at night.
>>
>>25566235
I think I would be a pretty girl to be honest family member
>>
>>25567097
Hey free se. Am I right?
Fuck off roasty
>>
>>25567113
Y-you can be m-my pretty girl
>>
>>25567143
I hope you like brown
>>
>>25567126
Speak english please
>>
>>25567113
It's your duty to become a trap, then. Let's see that ass. The ass is key.
>>
>>25567204
Out, out out out.
Out is where you belong
>>
I would start selling my socks online for supplemental income.
>>
>>25566405
This is not true at all.
>>
>>25567243
but why? You seem to have comprehension problems anon.

I'm not female, never stated I was. I am a fat NEET who lives with his parents. If I became female I would be fat NEET female who lives with her parents. Women like that are usually very pilled out, and my parents are very controlling. They'd be even more so if I was female. My sister is a complete wreck of a person who married an asshole and lives in squalor just so she could get away from them.
>>
get fat and make money as a BBW cam girl

fat fetishists are the most desperate orbiters around
>>
>>25567307
But she could get away from them and you don't just because she was a girl
>>
>>25566235
Without a dick I can no longer appreciate the beauty of the female form.

And I will probably start sucking at everyday things. Especially speaking my mind and videogames.

Not to mention being unable to move furniture and perform task that require a little bit more strength.

If you add the added costs of female hygiene products I would need.

This life would be unlivable without a man/sponsor.
>>
I would immediately do everything I could to make my appearance more feminine. I'm skellymode at least so I'd be a petite girl. Once I looked somewhat decent I would whore myself out to any robot that could provide proof they have no STD's (If they're a robot they didn't have sex in the first place, but still). I would give you a girlfriend experience for a week and tease you all for being inexperienced cherryboys while teasing you throughout the week, slowly ramping up the sexual acts until I finally steal your V-card on the last day. Who knows, I might just stick around with the first robot I go to, or I might take him around as a loyal concubine slave boy.
>>
>>25567291
I'll send you a picture of my giant girl feet for five bucks.
>>
>>25566235
Why is her room a padded cell?
>>
Masturbate myself to death
>>
>>25567432
Why are you tripfagging? Faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_nk4vifmJJm1u1rzk2o1_1280.jpg (307KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk4vifmJJm1u1rzk2o1_1280.jpg
307KB, 900x1200px
>>25566235
pretend to be a cute boy on 4chan
>>
>>25567509
I like her hair Tbh.
>>
File: 1413763093632.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413763093632.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>25566235
Take care of my feet to the point where they're the softest then go around dangling my shoes, go barefoot, wear cute stockings and pantyhose and stuff like that and watch the dudes with foot fetishes squirm.
>>
File: korra_season2_small.jpg (72KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
korra_season2_small.jpg
72KB, 500x297px
>>25566235
So im pic related just straight?
Do what Iv'e been doing I guess just instead of trying to find a /fit/ gf it's a /fit/ bf
>>
>>25566235
>get chad boyfriend
>whore myself on twitch
>continue to browse 4chan but reel in on the compliments

>so you're probably pretty gross
the average guy is relatively fit, skinny, and looks good without makeup
the ideal girl is skinny and looks good without makeup
...?
>>
>>25566235
Change my trip and continue to shitpost on 4chan.
>>
Realistically, if I was turned into a girl I'd be very pretty. My mom was a hot Stacey who married for beta bucks. I take after her. I have a pretty face with very feminine lips. I'm somewhere in between skelly and ottermode despite eating like a pig and doing no cardio. My mom has nice tits so I probably would too. So if I was made a girl, I'd take advantage of all that.
>>
>>25566235
But I wake up every morning as a girl.
>>
>>25569358
Clearly this thread isn't for you.
>>
Having no interests and being too shy to approach others would no longer be a hindrance to my love life.
Tbh I think most of my current problems would be gone.
>>
I like to think I'd be quite a pretty girl, some people have even said I look like one already
I guess after a year of the female experience I'd become much more confident and comfortable around people, and if I became attracted to guys with the change I'd try and find a qt robot bf on here
You are the only people I can relate to anymore after all
>>
>>25569358
You're blessed then.
>>
Learn how to use makeup and stream a popular game on twitch.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.