[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed for no reason?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 8

File: femanon here.gif (2MB, 2988x3720px) Image search: [Google]
femanon here.gif
2MB, 2988x3720px
Who here depressed but has no right to be?

>26 years old
>probably 7/10 in the looks dept
>have good career (army officer, Britbong)
>financially comfortable
>live in university style accommodation with a bunch of other people my age
>good family, parents still together and now retired together, brother has just joined army as well, sister married
>family home in one of the nicest parts of the country (Lake District)
>have a car and motorbike
>no gf, occasionally get dates from online dating but only ever had a gf for 3 months at one point a few years ago
>slightly socially awkward

I don't really have any right to be depressed but I still get it. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 155510238082131g.gif (2MB, 2600x3755px) Image search: [Google]
155510238082131g.gif
2MB, 2600x3755px
my life isn't that great, but it's easily fixable if I just got a job.
>>
>>25565558
rilll :_:
>>
>>25565558
Holy fucking shit you're me 8 years older wtf
>>
>>25565558
roll180740
>>
>>25565558

why are you feels sad feels, anon?
>>
>>25565558
You're basically me except I live in the south west. When did you commission? Which regiment are you in?
>>
>>25565558
>last 2 digits of your post decides which girl you can pick
>you can only pick one
>implying you have a choice at all in this roll

This is some strange guilt tripping, this is basically how normies treat robots.
>>
>>25566356
>toxic venom saliva
How fitting.
>>
>>25565558
>>25566344

Shit. 27-year old ATO Capt here. How many robot Army officers are there?
>>
>>25565558
>but has no right to be
idk man.. imo that's a stupid thing to say because there is ALWAYS a reason for you to feel the way that you do.
>>
>>25566397
I remember you. You were saying how being an army officer is "basically a reasonably well paid office job" and how you spent most of your time "replying to emails".

What's up bro. I'm >>25566344, still at Sandhurst atm. Just about to go into senior term. How's life?
>>
extreme sports is the answer your looking for
>>
>>25565558
Rolling for superppwer
>>
Same here, i think it's because of winter. I fucking hate winter. Riding my bike to school -6, dark af outside at 7:35 am just aint fucking fun
>>
>>25565558
rollllllllllllllllling

also very original post
>>
>>25565558
Depression the disease is when you feel down and shit for no reason. It's not a disease if you are down when you should.
>>
>>25565558
Please go to a psychologist... you might have ptsd or just low seratonin. A good friend of mine had that and is pretty fucking depressed, forever. It'd probably be worth it.
>>
>>25566429

Haha, yep, that's me. Things are all right. I don't even hate my job, it just wasn't the life of adventure and excitement I though it'd be. It's rather weird getting thrashed through years of training, then getting to Regt and the main effort being the Summer Ball.

Look forward to Broadsword, or whatever it's called now. Genuinely an amazing experience.
>>
witness this extremely original roll
>>
rololololololollll
>>
I'll be ur gf if you buy me anime figures
>>
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL POST NO MUTERINO
>>
>>25566660
>the main effort being the Summer Ball

I remember you saying exactly this haha.

I'm commissioning into the RA and hoping to do some ally shit through them. Commando course, patrols course, whatever. My family knows an RA officer that is doing some sneaky-beaky stuff at the moment and has just been posted to Poole (SBS). He says he was put on exercise alone on Dartmoor recently for 10 days with only 11 boiled sweets.

wud b laff. Better than sitting on a tank hoping I'm not obsolete and will never ever be deployed anywhere except Canada or sitting in a shellscrape writing orders for my trillionth platoon attack against one guy under a poncho.
>>
>loving gf of 2 years
>awesome pets
>have my own place, even a little yard
>have a degree, working on my second
>work comfy part time job
>drive a nice car
>parents love me

All for nothing because I literally hate myself. Anything bad happens and my thoughts immediately drop to suicide. Sometimes I can barely move or talk because I'm just so overcome with despair, I've tried to kill myself before but ultimately I'm just a spoiled, cowardly brat that doesn't have the guts. I hope I get in a car accident or get cancer and die. People would kill for my life and it's wasted on me, literally autistic with no social skills and horrible anxiety, I'm barely staying afloat, I just want it all to stop
>>
>>25565558
Rolling for original comments.
>>
probably the most original roll for gf shit I've ever seen
>>
>>25566785
>second degree

Tell me more. How old are you? How long between your two degrees and did you work or do anything in that time?

Above all why are you doing a second degree? I assume they're both bachelors level. What are they in?
>>
>>25566748

Yeah, RA is a good choice. Best Troop Commanders' Course, people respect you, big enough Corps to go off and do actual interesting stuff. If you want to go SF I wouldn't waste your time with Cdo, P Coy, etc. Do orienteering, go on the SF briefing week and crack straight on. Although do your research - I work with SF types arm, and you'd probably be surprised at what the officers actually do day-to-day.
>>
>>25565558
Original commentkijhslfghsdukjfvbhdskufvdshfbvnl
>>
>>25565558
This year I will get a girlfriend and fuck her.
>>
>>25565558
>.gif
something's not right here
>>
>>25565558
rolling like a madman
>>
>>25567286
>Do orienteering, go on the SF briefing week

I don't know what these are - can you explain?

>you'd probably be surprised at what the officers actually do day-to-day.

Hmm..can you tell me more?
>>
>>25567450
who comes up with this shit?

She's useless
>>
r ol lolol

Original Content
>>
>>25565558
rollio
fucking robot fuck
>>
Ive been severely depressed for the past few months and I'm it entirely sure why. I'm way better at being social now and don't throw spaghetti everywhere when talking to girls. I have a job (shitty fast food wagekek job), I have a few friends (could have more but extremely introverted and asocial), and I'm like a 7.5/10.

Lately I've been considering suicide more than usual.
>>
>>25565558
It's a chemical imbalance in your brain. Consult a medical professional.

You're in the bingbongmilitar, did they not teach you to talk to a doctor if you have something wrong with you?

They'll set you right if you're honest with them.
>>
>>25565558
ROLL15198169
>>
File: 1452136409411.jpg (58KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1452136409411.jpg
58KB, 384x384px
Check this original roll out jmr robot janitor mod senpai chan
>>
>>25565558
A lot of errors in the typing of some of those girls, rolling anyway
>>
>>25565558

I feel ya, OP. I really feel that I have no right to feel unhappy about things since I really had a very comfy life so far. Especially after I read some of the stories by robots here who had actual mental disease and severe family issues.

I just try to respect that and be a responsible member of society, but am still depressed and kind of enjoying it.
>>
>>25565558
Rolling

[This is an original comment. Like, rate, and subscribe for more original comments.]
>>
>>25566660
>>25566748
>>25567286
>pretty much all my life I've been reading about joining the military
>tfw out of shape and probably not military material at all

I'm 19, is it too late to try to straighten out and have a go at it?
>>
>>25565558
I don't care about your shitty thread, I'm just here to roll.
>>
>>25565558

rollin

Fuck the dumb ass robot that's pointless blox
>>
>>25570666
nice satan trips, bruv
>>
>literally dating/fucking a Stacy right now
>honestly can't stand it
>tried to tell her I only want to be friends
>she keeps trying to set up dates
>keeps telling people we're dating
>many mutual friends so I can't just tell her to fuck off

Honestly I should really just date her, it's just a number of small things that are turning me off of this girl.
>>
>>25565558
rolly polley
>>
~~this is an original roll~~

pls let me roll fuckyourobot
>>
digits will decide...
>2 secs ayayay
>>
4 and 0 baby cmon
>>
>>25565558
where abouts in the lake district do you live?
>>
rolling after my first mute lol
>>
rollan rollan rollan
>>
Rollin zozzle
>>
Rollin for life senpai
>>
>>25567369
>69

This just might be your year Anon
>>
>>25565558
gyrating
>>
>>25571055
Nice dubs senpai

Oscillating
>>
>>25565558
oh lawd 40 please
>>
>tfw you would be an hero if you're family didn't still hold out for you for some reason
>>
Rolling rolling
plz be original comment
>>
rallerino peperino
>>
>>25570597
Hahahahah no, at Sandhurst the absolutely youngest guy in my intake is 19, the oldest is 28 now (started when he was 27).
>>
>>25565558
yay cyoa
>>
>>25565558
roll

fuck u robot
>>
>>25565558
Lets roll this fucking shit negrosexual
>>
Kill yourself, Luitenant.
>>
>>25565558
Rolling for seeing which qt I get
>>
I'm depressed basically because I'm neurotic and keep imagining physical symptoms which I know aren't there. Its driving me crazy.
>>
whatever just wanna roll
>>
kk guess I am rollarinoing or somethin
>>
I feel like a little bitch everytime I open up about depression to anyone because I have literally everything that I want.
>>
>>25571786
This. OP here again, I have no right to be depressed. Maybe it's my occasionally shit social skills that get me down. But that's nto enough.

Maybe >>25569825 is right. Perhaps I should - but the army don't like people that have mental disorders.
>>
>>25565558
rollllllin bitches
>>
rael
>>
Rolling for JUSTICE!
>>
>>25565558
How are the army mental health services across the pond? US army doctors I came across were all pretty great. I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot.
>>
>18, almost 19
>in one of the best unis in the country
>kinda wealthy
>only chiled
>parents together
>got my own apartment, moving in half a year from now

>I'm overweight and can't get myself to work out
>really lazy
>still in love with the girl I kinda dated when I was 14
>failed one of my subjects
>trust issues
>weird relationship with parents
>0 emotional intelligence
>constant mood swings that are more frequent than ever
>feel like I'm not living my life how I want to be because I want to give back to society in a meaningful way

I feel like shit, then I realize that I have no right to feel like shit and I feel wven shittier. At least I can vent here, because I'm afraid of others intentions.
>>
>>25565558
Roll it on top!
>>
>>25572408
I don't know to be honest. I'm worried if I go to them I'll be in trouble - the army doesn't take on people with mental issues so what will happen to me if I tell them?
>>
>>25565558
Just rolling
>>
>>25572535
Nah, in the US Army at least the policy is to view it basically the same way as any other injury you might get while serving once you're already in. They want you performing your job at 100%, so if you have a treatable condition they'll treat it to get you there. They've already invested thousands in you through training and what not, it's in their best interest to help fix what's wrong and continue to get their money's worth. I have depression, I talked to a doctor, got an anti-depressant, and had the option of weekly counseling, RTD.
>>
>>25565558
roll and no Im depressed because my life is fucking shitty.
>>
im gonna make you bleed missy
>>
>>25572802
Still me, just want to say further that the whole "don't lie on the medical paperwork or we'll jail you" stuff only matters on the way in. You've already proven you are competent enough to pass training and do your job, there's no reason to court martial you for having a problem you want to fix.
>>
im so lonely robots pls helpme
>>
>>25565558
If your a officer in the army what would be a pass/competitive 1.5 mile time at selection for infantry, tank crewman or artillery observer in the RA
>>
>>25565558
I literally have no reason to be depressed but I wish I die every night.
>>
>>25573323
Tanks probably less, for the others you should do it in less than 9 mins 30 seconds. My best PFA is 07:57.
>>
File: 1450814871272.jpg (65KB, 604x533px)
1450814871272.jpg
65KB, 604x533px
Not being eligible for depression kind of makes it worse I feel like
>>
>>25573372
>Tanks probably less

Sorry I meant more. Just being able to pass a PFA is good enough (10:30) for any RAC regiment.
>>
I'll roll to your worries
>>
>>25573397
Shit really? So the website and everything saying "infantry requirement 1.5 miles under 12:45" is bullshit?

I kinda understand that 12:45 is slow but I thought doing your 1.5 miles under 10:30 was enough
>>
>>25573397
For context I'm just comin back from a 4 month ( officially documented and treated ) injury and doing my 1.5 mile bang on 10:35. Just wanna join as soon as I can and almost anything bar RLC , Sigs etc
>>
>>25573460
The website says that? Sounds like it's wrong. I'm at RMAS at the moment and to PASS we have to do it in 10:30, and for infantry they "say" you need to do it in less than 9:30 but I know people who haven't quite made it in that time but still got infantry (though the majority are under 9:30).
>>
>>25573506
Yeah website says 12:45 infantry , 13:15 support , 14:05 everything else at Selection still.

I'd be going selection for regular entry at Lichfield.

So you really think a 1.5 mile time around 10:00 wouldn't cut it for infantry no more? Damn. Fair enough but wish the website said so
>>
>>25573490
RLC gets a bad rep outside the army and Sandhurst because a lot of people are posh toff cunts that swan around visiting regiments and then ultimately fail at AOSB. Ignore what they say - RLC is probably a better career choice than the RAC unless you want to be a cunt for 3 years before being forced to leave the army.

Signals have some pretty good branches, not sure why you think anything is wrong with them. 299 squadron for example do what I call "sneaking into hotel rooms and drilling holes" type operating. Other roles include infantry attachments where you tab with a radio on your back with an infantry unit into combat.

Obviously the infantry, RAC and RA will always be the most popular, and the AAC are obviously popular if you want to be a helicopter pilot. But ultimately as an officer your job will be the same wherever you go in the army (AAC admittedly is different).
>>
Rollings;dlfk';sdlkf;sdlf
>>
>>25573586
You're going as a soldier? Maybe it's different, I don't know. But I think you will do the BAA test (aptitude) and based on that you will be given your choices of arm. The most intelligent people go to the Int corps, REME, Signals and possible Engineers. Infantry tend to take the lowest scorers. Bear in mind who you could end up serving with when it comes to being a soldier.
>>
>>25573588
Don't wanna be an officer mate, just regular entry
>>
>>25565558
rollAR ROLLAR DAH
>>
>>25565558
My shitty army in Singapore forces every fucking male citizen at 18 to be conscripted.

Also, roll.
>>
>>25573621
Went once before and got a really high barb test score apparently but I just wanna join the infantry or a tank regiment
>>
>>25573695
I don't think they'll stop you if you score highly, so don't worry about that.

>>25573658
Even though I'm an officer (or will be soon) I fucking hate some officers. Something about Sandhurst just reinforces their sense of superiority and arrogance. It's most common in the RAC.
>>
>>25565558
roll bloxdepressionblox
>>
>>25565558
rol
hahahahahhaha
>>
>>25565558
>>25566017
Rolling for both of these. Have nothing better to do
>>
>>25573722
Ah okay cool, I guess I'll just tell me CSM my position / run time and if they say I should go selection then I will if not I'll keep getting the time lower.

I've heard that about RAC officers before but I'm not to worried , I just wanna do 5/6 years playing soldier then move on with my life I think
>>
>>25566649

>PTSD

This meme needs to stop
>>
>>25566017
rolling

completely original post that has no equivalents in this god damn world
>>
rollarini
>>
>>25565558
Why not, I'll get on rolling
>>
>>25565558
Fred durst this shit
>>
>>25565558
I don't really give a fuck about Op's story. I'm just here to roll
>>
Somebody please save me.
>>
Whos my waifu
>>
rollolroll
>>
File: Snow White.jpg (20KB, 595x698px) Image search: [Google]
Snow White.jpg
20KB, 595x698px
>>25565558
I have a mother and two daughters
>>
>>25565558
roll it like a blunt of da green ganja herb
>>
>>25565558
Roll m80
>>
>>25565558
check em, originalityifmailia
>>
>19 years old
>8 or 9 /10, have women looking at me constantly when I leave the house
>tanned skin, brown hair blue eyes, 6'3 with broad shoulders, low body fat %
>academically gifted, 98th percentile in my country in abstract reasoning, 99th percentile in clerical speed and accuracy
>top of my class in electrical engineering, 3.8 GPA
>on a sports scholarship for basketball, starting point guard on the team
>also starting striker on the soccer / football team
>financially comfortable

I mean at the same time I'm a social recluse and I don't talk to anyone. My parents were both fucked in the head and I have a lot of mental issues. I've been going to counseling since I was 13, been on anti-depressants since I was 15.
>>
>>25566017
I happen to be rolling for this, my family
>>
Roooololololoriginal desu senpai
>>
orlrolrorrolrorlrolrorlrolrorlorlrorlol
>>
File: 1452172097809.jpg (64KB, 599x546px) Image search: [Google]
1452172097809.jpg
64KB, 599x546px
>>25565558
I'm not but I really need to roll 00 desu senpai
>>
>>25577703
stop posting this damn image you faggot
>>
>>25565558
goddamn normie, you just have to get some therapy and your life is perfect. Get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>25574983
can't wake up insiiiide
>>
>>25565558
rolling niggerfaggot
>>
>>25565558
Two would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>25565558
rolling
ocfilter324234
>>
arighty then, let's roll
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.