[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies counter any criticism with the "you are just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: street-style-faggot-beard-trend.jpg (60KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
street-style-faggot-beard-trend.jpg
60KB, 500x747px
Why do normies counter any criticism with the "you are just jealous" meme?

Say how slutty women need to gtfo
>Le you are just jealous women won't sleep with you

Say how pathetic it is how every guy jumps to the beard and nazi youth haircut
>le you are just jealous you can't grow a beard

I fucking swear it's their narcissism that won't let them see themselves at all in the bad light.

How can we make them see the error of their ways without resorting to violence?
>>
>>25565388
Because its true, you're jealous as fuck but too deluded to think you're in the wrong, just like others here.
>>
>>25565424
Hey faggot. How 'bout you go lookin for cocks to suck elsewhere?
>>
>>25565388

Thats the thing, what you see as wrong they see as right. What you see as right they mostly see as wrong and since they are the majority and find it normal you call them normals while they call you a creep. No body is going to listen to a creep
>>
File: virtualboy.png (80KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
virtualboy.png
80KB, 210x220px
lol you're actually jealous tho faggot
>>
>>25565388

I don't like the current trend in beards and 3rd Reich haircuts, but it's a trend, and if there was something else in place of those things, it'd probably be equally as stupid.
>>
>>25565457
It's not like our opinions are equal. They fucking follow fashion trends without actually conveying any of their own aesthetic into their overall appearance maybe because they're soulless fucks which would explain the lack of shame.
>>
Arguing with holes brother, I don't have the picture on my tablet now.
>>
Who cares senpai, our egos aren't pegged to the high-maintenance shit theirs are. Imagine the hoops these people have to jump through to get all this shit.

Yea being attractive helps but none of them sit around all day like I do.
>>
I think it's just a bunch of yippies that grow up without any masculine role models and are easily taken for a ride by the Jew.

I don't think a guy growing up surrounded by good men like a good father, uncles, maybe professors and doctors, that are close enough to tease him for his choices would grow up to such a void of a man.

Women like it but most women are vapid whores so living by their guidelines is a waste of life which these faggots don't really have so they aren't really losing of much.
>>
If they bully you at school it means they're jealous of you :))))))

If you hate gay people it means you're jealous of them :))))

If you hate niggers it means you're just JEALOUS

Donald Trump must sooo jealous of mexicans
>>
>>25565388
It's easy and fast.

Why waste effort debating somebody who whines about peoples hair?
>>
>>25565619
>If you hate gay people it means you're jealous of them :))))

More like

>if you hate gay people it means you're a closet homosexual or you're homophobic

I fucking hate this shit. I HATE faggots and I'm sure as well not afraid of a limp-wristed one.
>>
>>25565643
It's not just about their personal and "preferred" appearance. This shit is being dignified as masculine. Boys everywhere figure as long as they grow this stupid fucking beard they will be all the masculine they can be.

Women don't know what it means to be masculine anymore so with their vanity they jump on the most sensationalist one there is.

Our nation is turning into fucking Reddit.
>>
>>25565388
I am jealous of guys like that desu, who have goat hairlines and thick beardgrowth.
>>
>>25565388
>can you not?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.