[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self harming, what's the best way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: self-harm.jpg (22KB, 591x587px) Image search: [Google]
self-harm.jpg
22KB, 591x587px
Self harming, what's the best way?
>>
Stick a shard of glass in your anus.
>>
>>25565271
Don't cut on your wrists or it immediately makes you an attention whore, which is also why everyone thinks cutters are attention whores. If you cut anywhere noticeable, you're an attention whore.

Don't use a pussy razor, here's a pic of what I use. Use a real shaving blade or one like pic related. I make a deep cut and continue cutting in that same cut until I'm satisfied. Then, I grab a ruler or anything really and slap it so it bleeds/hurts more. Good luck anon
>>
I personally slam my head against a wall,or i grab a belt and whip my back.
>>
>>25565271
Slightly unwrap one corner of the razor blade, grab it tightly and firmly so that only a millimetre or so is visible, cut in one swift, straight motion. The wrapping will serve as a buffer keeping you from accidentally cutting to deep, while if you want, you can always unwrap some more.

As for where, who the fuck cares?
>>
File: ripp.png (287KB, 449x535px) Image search: [Google]
ripp.png
287KB, 449x535px
Ye fukin wanker
>>
>>25565453
>If you cut anywhere noticeable, you're an attention whore.
>not having depressive/suicidal swag that attracts all the damaged qts
>>
if you wear boxern or something like that you can cut in you legs without anyone seeing. I use a knife recomend it above shaving blades since even if they are sharp they just bend and shit
>>
>>25565453
who /hipmentalillnes/ here amirite?
>>
cut your jugular you fucking degenerate
>>
>>25565271
Damaging yourself psychologically
>>
>>25565271
kill yourself by cutting your wrist you fucking faggot holy shit
>>
File: 1452192069347.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1452192069347.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
I only self harm by trying to destroy the warts that I have in every finger, what would be the best way to erradicate them?
>>
File: DSCN1839.jpg (98KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1839.jpg
98KB, 1600x1200px
Cutting yourself is pretty low tier.

How about you rip off a nail or two? Then it's atleast interesting to look at.
>>
Blows to the head. If they're hard enough, you do actual irreversible damage to the brain each time. That way not only do you feel pain, but you lose a little bit of yourself each time.
It leaves no marks, so there's no attention-seeking. It's self destruction of the purest form.
>>
> what's the best way?

As a former self harmer that's a weird question. For me it was an impulse and I just grabbed whatever sharp object and started slashing at my chest and thighs.

If you have the emotional stability to stop and think about this, then please think about not doing it.
>>
>>25567495
apple cider vinager
>>
>>25565271
>that pic
can you get any more tumblr than that
>>
i usually cut my upper arms, but sometimes i put out cigarettes on myself too
>>
Hope Love. Oblivious. (y)
>>
squats are the best self harm
>>
>>25568362
I used to do this as a kid. Without the intent on doing brain damage though.

How hard do you have to slam your head to do irreversible damage?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.