[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the practice girl experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1438006842996.png (274KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274KB, 400x400px
>talk to a practice girl on POF
>she comes over to my house
>she's noticeably fatter than her pictures let on (maybe she showed me old pictures who knows)
>whatever, fuck it, have sex with her
>it's alright, she sucks good dick
>feel disgusted after i cum
>she stays until the morning
>she leaves
>mfw

what the fuck have i done

i dont want her to be my gf
>>
>>25565016
Post her profile
>>
>>25565016

Just tell her you aren't looking for anything serious at the moment and that you didn't mean to lead her on, you just wanted to get your dick wet.

She'll understand.
>>
>had a match on Tinder ages ago
>girl who specifically liked black guys
>mulatto myself so should be easy for a practice session
>pictures show she's a bit chubby but has big ass tits so I wanna fuck with that
>meet up on a saturday night for some drinks
>walk her home and give her a hug
>she starts calling me when she's drunk a few days later
>wants to be spooned
>go to see her
>She comes out barefoot all pissed up
>go into her flat and get in her bed
>she's rambling on about wanting to die
>she gets up to be sick
>she starts laying her head on me after being sick
>breathing in my face
>I get up and go home.

She didn't even have an ass on her and my dick was not hard once during meeting her.
>>
File: 1448212043351.jpg (240KB, 1451x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448212043351.jpg
240KB, 1451x1080px
>>25565016
>practice girl
the fuck is that? a synonymous for whore?
>>
>>25565839
Get with the latest fad, animefaggot.

You get yourself a 5/10 or lower practice gf for relationship experience then you ditch her when you've levelled up in confidence to pursue a 6/10 or higher gf.
>>
I actually have an opportunity for a practice girl. She's kinda cute, has no ass and has smaller tits but she gives good head and is pregnant, so I can cum inside her. Should I go for it? Y/N?
>>
>>25565920
>get yourself a 5/10 or lower
how do you do that? how do you convince them in the first place?
>>
>>25565947
show them your figurine collection. they love that
>>
>>25565942
>and is pregnant
Laugh Out Loud
>>
>>25565942
Yeah famlee. Go for it. She won't be down for it when she has that kid so get the experience in now.
>>
anyone else had success with practice gfs?
>>
>>25565942

In nine month you are going to take care of her nig child you'll see.

Cuck flag is rising upon your head, flee while you still can
>>
>>25565947
pretend that you're going to be with them forever. They usually know they're not shit and will take you up on the offer. Tell them you love them/etc. get their hopes up, fuck them and then throw them away and block their number and facebook and pretend it didn't happen.

If they run into you in the future act like you don't know them.
>>
>>25567133
This pretty much, mate.

just fucking lie to them. Anything to make them believe you. All women are insecure any way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.