[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since i took lsd half a year ago i got the feeling that everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: LSD.png (6KB, 951x1338px) Image search: [Google]
LSD.png
6KB, 951x1338px
since i took lsd half a year ago i got the feeling that everything isnt very real. its like a slight derealisation. it scares me very much. its like my life bevore lsd was just a big lie. like i lived with closed eyes. i cant really describe it. on my trip i got the idea that everything. the whole reality is just in our mind. merely a interpretation of what is realy there. even our ego the "soul" is just a lot of neurotransimitters and hormones. there is no "soul" its just all biochemistry. even time isnt real. its made up by us humans. no past, no future. the only thing is the here and now. all these thinks i didnt thought about before lsd... now my head is just constantly fuckin with me. its like i see more.. but in my head. someone here who got the same thing after psychedelica? what if nothing is real? how do you deal with it without getting crazy? am i mentally ill?
>inb4 typos
>>
>>25563473
take a hit of christianity next, it'll sort you out
>>
It's a well known fact that psychedelic drugs make you retarded.
>>
File: laytoncup.jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
laytoncup.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
get a job you fucking hippie
>>
>>25563473

You need to be used like an anal fuckdoll by a tranny. Then you will come to realization of non-dualism, senpai.
>>
>>25563473
Your first existential crisis, huh?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s-wzTRwJMg
>>
>>25563473
Happened to me after a panic attack from smoking weed. It happens a lot to people with anxiety... I thought I was going to be schizophrenic but nah, you're fine. Don't fall for the memes about "babby's first existential crisis" because it's a very real feeling, more than just coming to any realization could give.
>>
File: 1450643649060.jpg (36KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450643649060.jpg
36KB, 606x540px
>>25563531
no fuck you wagecuck
>>
>>25563705
"ive been having existential crises b4 u >:("
>>
>>25563473
We are all one consciousness experienced subjectively
>>
>>25563473
>the whole reality is just in our mind. merely a interpretation of what is realy there.
You had to take lsd to figure that out?
>>
>>25564377
its not just the information that you get on the trip like reading a book.. you FEEL and LIVE it.
>>
Pretty much is, op.

Its all a big fat game that you can't run away from because you literally are IT. just try killing yourself and you'll see what I mean
>>
in general, mentally ill people shouldn't take psychedelics outside of supervised therapy sessions
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.