[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I don't know what's wrong with me >be me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
Guys, I don't know what's wrong with me

>be me laying in bed
>can't sleep
>look for music to listen to
>put on "Sleep All Summer" by The National & St. Vincent because I like both artists
>halfway through the song
>think about ex girlfriend from years ago
>burst into tears the rest of the song
>mfw
>>
What happened with y'all and how many years did it be? cool taste btw I too am a babby's first hipster tier pleb
>>
>>25562726
When was the last time you actually cried? Perhaps you were just cropping up emotions and had a random episode.

Does that song and your ex have any relation?
>>
>>25562737
She broke up with me about 3 years ago or so on the basis that our priorities and worldviews weren't aligned well enough for long term. Also, she was going far away for college.
>>
>>25562745
It's been a couple of weeks I suppose. Yeah and honestly I've just been a little sad lately, but I've been telling myself that I'm being dumb and that it's probably nothing. Then I put on a super sweet but sad song and I just fucking start crying. Sigh*
>>
>>25562745
I guess the line at the end that Matt and Annie sing together? The "why won't you fall back in love with me?" I'm guess that ate at my subconscious that I secretly wish we were back together...
>>
>>25562853
>>25562874
Sounds like you're still not over her. That's not something I can help with though, since I've never had a physical relationship.

Best of luck to you, Anon.
>>
>>25562916
Thanks man. I just had to get this off my chest, I literally no other place to go but here concerning this.

And I guess I'm still not in a way. I've fought so hard to just completely forget about her, but I all have is nothing but good memories. It's hard to forget about such a nice part of your life.
>>
>>25562819
Tough, I am in the same boat, actually, but probably more because I never stopped thinking about him or loving him. I dunno if he even ever thinks about me but I think about him, all the time, things I think he'd like that I can't show him because he doesn't care about me anymore or read my messages. I know I'm just an idiot living in the past but he was literally perfect, I am starting to feel that if I can't be with him I should just kill myself and suicide only ever gets more tempting. Wanna do a suicide pact with me, OP?
>>
>ex girlfriend

Get the fuck out you pathetic normie shitstain, i'm glad she left you
>>
>>25562987
I know that feel too well. Although she did say like a year ago or so that "I worry about you sometimes you know" and that literally made my day. But for the most part the ONLY time we talk is just to say happy birthday to each other over fucking FB message and some bs small talk that doesn't mean anything.

I'm sorry anon, I'm still have some hope for the future. Offing myself is 2spooky4me
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>25562726
>ex girlfriend

Go fucking kill yourself normabitch
>>
>>25562726
could be worse, I'm approaching 1st anniversary of abortion with ex, don't particularly know what to do, buy her shit or leave explosives outside her house
>>
File: 387775_2794866517462_37387299_n.jpg (63KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
387775_2794866517462_37387299_n.jpg
63KB, 639x960px
>>25563059
Dude why can't you just be my ex, then we could both be secretly wanting to talk to each other but too hesitant to make the first move. Instead we're both just getting cucked by our dream lovers and sitting around waiting for them to see the daylight, which they never will because they've moved on. The only reason I'm suicidal is because my brain tells me to be, otherwise I would have done it by now because I'm such a pussy and always back down anyway. One day I'll go through with it.
>>
>>25563266
sorry I might be projecting, Idk if she's your dream lover, you sound less obsessive than I do but at this point I don't even care how pathetic and desperate I come across, my love just gets more intense and painful and I just want to rip my heart out and die and stop feeling anything. How can he know how this feels?
>>
>>25562726
>The National
at least you have great taste OP
>>
>>25563286
Idk anon, she was pretty much everything I wanted in a girlfriend at the time. Super sweet, intelligent, and hella low maintenance.
>>
>>25563337
And then what happened, why were you guys incompatible? Was it her decision or yours? How old are you man?
>>
>>25563297
Thanks man. I really like their stuff, which was why I was surprised to find this song that they covered with Annie.

Unfortunately /mu/ doesn't think so, the National gets no love there.
>>
>he had a gf

REE
>>
>>25563356
See the "She broke up with me..." reply towards the top. Sorry on mobile don't know how to direct it directly.

I turned 21 in November
>>
>>25563366
/mu/ is just an anti-popularity contest anyway. They mostly don't even care about music, but use it as a platform to prove how hipster they are.

/mu/ has weird culture.
>>
>>25563497
They really freaking do and I've been hanging out there the past two weeks. Another coicendence is that they also can't stand Annie now. Anytime you bring her up you just get bunch of "she's a talentless hack" "ugly" and what not. But apparently back in 2009 she was super well recieved because she still underground then.
>>
>>25563412
Yeah I get that but do you know the specifics of why it wouldn't work? I am probably the same in why he dumped me because he also said "he didn't want to be in a relationship while he was off transitioning to a new step in his life" and the way I saw it was "I wanna go fuck bitches and not feel bad about it" goddamn
>>
>>25563700
I mean her moving away to a far away college was apart of her over all "I'm trying to reinvent myself" sort of thing. Which included letting go of things that might hold her back. And also the awkwardness of being in college and still dating someone far away that's in highschool. But that's the more practical side.

On the emotional side, I'm not even entirely sure anymore. I think one of the things I remember her telling me was that she only ever felt the need to be in a relationship if that relationship actively brought about inspiration and motivation in her life, and apparently I just wasn't cutting it...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.