[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two Faced Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (15KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 263x192px
Friend killed himself
>See all these posts from people from our high school year that made his life hell growing up saying how sad it is. How fucking two faced are goddamn normies? They are the reason he is dead. Shit he left a note stating the reason he did it was because of constant female rejection, they are even calling him entitled.
>>
>>25561271
>le never taking responsibility for your own actions meme

Robots are pathetic.
>>
>>25561282
Fuck off you sick fuck, there was nothing wrong with him he lacked confidence and was bullied a lot and that scarred him for the rest of his life.
>>
File: Maria.jpg (44KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
Maria.jpg
44KB, 500x695px
>>25561271
Exactly, right. Most of my high-shool classmates are and would be the same.

Though I remember this girl who had a guy kill himself because of her (I transferred there a year later and never knew him) She was always so careful with others, almost tenderly. Oh I remember, so well, because I too fell in mad suicidal love with her. Only the though of what she had already been through ket me alive.
>>
>>25561303
Lots of people lack confidence, it's a normal part of growing up. It's nothing to kill yourself over. Fucking robots blaming others for their problems shakemyhead.
>>
>>25561527

I actually think many robots want some twisted form of obligation-based love from other people. I wonder if they try to give it to others all the time while getting nothing in return and that's why they start hating people.
>>
>>25561282
You can turn this argument around easily. Bullys never take responsibility for their own actions and how it affects people like the friend of OP.

>>25561527
>bullying is a normal part of growing up
Bully or at least sheltered normalfag detected.
>>
>>25561527
>Fucking robots blaming others for their problems shakemyhead.
The funny thing is people you are the first to complain if the bullied strike back at those who have wronged them.
>>
>>25561600
this
>how dare he shoot up the school, how DARE he
lmao normies
>>
>>25561271

>normies trying to get attention from a robot suicide

Nothing abnormal here. Fucking normies do it all the time so they can feel like good people and have something to post about.
>>
>>25561271
There are no happy endings, friendo.
Those stories about bullies getting their comeuppance were just fairy tales.
>>
>>25561271
>He was 26 by the way
>He would not have had depression if they didn't bully him
>>
>>25561722
Call the females roasties on Facebook. That'll teach them.
>>
>>25561527
This is the most flawed statement ive seen in a while wew
>>
>>25561783
I know don't worry he'll find some other way to blame those who were treated baldly for feeling horrible afterwards
>>
File: 1390075165670.jpg (65KB, 560x532px) Image search: [Google]
1390075165670.jpg
65KB, 560x532px
>>25561527
just bee urself my man :^)

original
>>
>>25561329
>Exactly, right. Most of my high-shool classmates are and would be the same.
?????
>>
>guy gets bullied all the time
>gets depressed as the entire school turns against him and makes his life hell
>he tries to off himself right there at school to "make a statement"
>he gets stopped forcefully
>word gets out that he tried to kill himself
>people start acting all sad and say that bullying is bad and how they would never do that omg its sooo saaaad :(
>fast forward one month
>everyone goes back to bullying
>>
>>25562560
No surprise
>>
>>25562560
That's just the high school version of real life.

>News reports a tragic event.
> People are worried and concern about event.
>week later no one cares about event.
>>
i once planned to fake my death just to see how many normies would pretend to have cared about me and then unfold everything and tell the normies how full of shit they are. i bet all my ex-friends who deserted me after turning 18 would start "you did all this for attention you are the one who should." etc.

evading responsibility is common for all normies, its always your fault
>>
>>25561271
call them out on their shit
>>
>>25561329
Help me defeat Ludwig please I beg of you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.