[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that these are the girls you robots choose to spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

reminder that these are the girls you robots choose to spend your time, money, and energy on.

you deserve every bit of it.
>>
sensible chuckle thread
>>
nice strawmanning cuckboy
>>
>>25560754
>implying they aren't just practice gfs
>>
>>25560754

And you deserve to get the fuck out with your normie shit
>>
>>25560754
Now they openly admit it. WHy is that even acceptable? What has happened to this world?
>>
>>25560754
You betas deserve nothing. You want attractive women when you're a bottom of the barrel piece of shit? Hahahaha.
>>
>>25560754
THIS

you guys will bitch about how all women are shitty like the ones in the pic but you're the ones seeking them out in the first place
>>
friendly reminder that they're talking about fuccbois and not sad betas that lack courage to talk to them
>>
>>25560754
>>25560839

see, what confuses me about this is that the fuckboys won't give a shit about them either way

fuckboys don't fall for girls, especially not mediocre ones like in the picture lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.