[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accessible suicide methods?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 20101002_MG_2084_uxga.jpg (19KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20101002_MG_2084_uxga.jpg
19KB, 800x1200px
18, have no interest in being an adult/responsible/getting a job and there is no way around this so what are some ways for me to off myself that painless and can actually be acquired?
>>
>>25560689

at least you're not a woman
>>
File: 1444483104822.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1444483104822.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>25560689
this right here is the best method
>>
File: 1445178420850.jpg (10KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
1445178420850.jpg
10KB, 400x222px
Death from over 500ft is almost garenteed to be instantaneous, but I expect you're too much of a pussy to do that and you're looking for a nice "soft" option
>there is no soft option
The human body is extremely durable and anything less than extreme methods will leave you alive and ill or a permanent potato.
>>
>>25560689
a rope and a doorknob/fixture on the wall
Make sure the rope and fixture can support your weight

Tie the rope into a noose and have it sit at a level where when your head is inside of it you can't reach the floor
Your feet don't need to be off the floor but it should be in a position where you lean into the noose with your legs sprawled out and not in a position to pick yourself up
Ensure that the noose is large enough to barely fit your head in. It can't be any looser lest you risk working your way out in a panic
Get very drunk/high/whatever
Stick your head into the noose and you should be out within several seconds then dead within a few minutes

If done correctly the rope will put the pressure on the veins either side of your windpipe. When these veins are constricted it takes less than a second to lose consciousness. If the noose chokes your throat and doesn't put enough pressure on the veins then it may takes over a minute to lose consciousness
>>
>>25560689
>>25560709
>>25560786
>>25560805

>hurrr durrr what is a good way to kill myself>?????

implying this isnt some shitty hurr durr im depressed gimme attention thread

goddamn OP why dont you fucking kill yourself?

not because you want to but because you shit up my board

>accessable suicide methods

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN AFFORD GRAVITY. MAYBE YOUR COUNTRY HAS SOME SORT OF GRAVITY STAMPS? WHERE IF YOU ARE A POORFAG YOU CAN GET ONE FREE GRAVITY A WEEK????

would be awesome if you could get one free gravity

how about one free passing train? would be awesome if your country has some sort of arrangement for poor people that they can travel somewhere where they can watch trains drive by with over 60mph. Would be awesome if they arrange that. But I dont know if your country is rich enough to support this stuff.

Maybe we can all try to collect money for OP so he can move to a country where gravity is affordable for everyone?

what do you say guys??? Hooray for OP???
>>
In America, you can buy a 45 and bullets for around 150USD. Just use your xmas money.
>>
get on welfare and enjoy a lifetime of being a manchild
>>
>>25560851
This guy is a faggot, but he's right. OP is either b8 or stupid.
>>
jump in front of a train and put your head on the track

insta-paintless suicide with the upside of delaying the days of a bunch of normies
>>
You don't want to kill yourself, at least not yet. The fact that you made this thread instead of going ahead and killing yourself shows that very clearly. You want attention, but I'm not saying that in any sort of condescending or pejorative way. It's only natural to want to talk to someone when you need help. So why don't you tell us exactly what's wrong?
>>
>>25560880
so OP is a faggot not me
>>
>>25560889
Hey but we dont know if OP can afford that. HE might need some traintrack stamps or gravity benefits first.

OP have you applied for a gravitystamp project yet?
>>
>>25560851
Why are you so mad lmao
>>
>>25560950
No you're the faggot is what he meant.
>>
>>25560851
>gravity stamps

L M A O
M
A
O

Op why not live and enjoy life,meth and ejaculation?
>>
>>25560689
The thing about having nothing to live for is that you have nothing to lose.
You get to do what most of us only dream about and just blow your brains after.
>>
>>25560689
>buy bottle of paint
>climb to edge of tall cliff/building/bridge
>huff, huff, huff
>become unconscious
>fall over edge
>die
>>
>>25560962
You're milking it, stop while you're ahead

on topic: OP is an attention whoring faggot who isn't going to do it, stop being a whiny bitch and grow a pair
>>
>>25560962
Youre trying too hard bro
>>
Just fucking google it you attention seeking fuck
>>
File: 1429539414827.png (224KB, 292x379px) Image search: [Google]
1429539414827.png
224KB, 292x379px
Supervillain
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.