[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience using rubmaps and going to asian massage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: as.png (210KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
210KB, 319x480px
Anyone have experience using rubmaps and going to asian massage parlors?

I'm strongly thinking about doing it.
>>
>>25559666

damn fucking checking those triples.

nah just read a good book instead.
>>
>>25559666
Ya I do. What do you need to know?
>>
>>25559714
How do you initiate the process?
>>
>>25559844
Go in. She will ask what you want. Just say massage. If she ask how long u want to stay say half hour.

She leads u to room. Pay her the room fee, should be like $40. Get in room get naked and lay face down

She will come in and start massaging you back. Touch her legs and ass gently it lets her know you arent a cop. She may ask what u want or by now you will twll her you want Full Service.

You hand her about $100-$140 more dependong how much she wants and thwn u fuxk
>>
>>25559956
>tfw women can tug a dick for 5 minutes and make 140 dollars
>tfw have to wage slave for that kind of money
>>
>>25559991
I know, right? And eveeyone acts like all sex workers are some poor victims.

Oh and watxh out for the girls who try to get you to just cum by jerking you off before you even get to fuck her.
>>
>>25560024

they probably don't get even half that money. they are trafficked by human traffickers.
>>
>>25559666
Erotic Massage Parlors are legal in Canada. I went to one in Montreal a couple weeks ago and it was alright. Just be prepared to drop $200 for a dope ass massage and a handjob.
>>
>>25560040
My mum worked at an erotic massage parlor when I was a kid/young teen, AMA
>>
prostitution should be legalized so it can be recorded in the books and monitored for safety.

only women want prostitution illegal as a form of classicism to separate high class and low class women.
>>
>>25560081
Did your mom get one of the other girls to jerk you off?
>>
>>25560029
lol

more like they're mainland chinese immigrants who gamed the system by having an anchor baby to stay and gave handies to pay for their new life while raising their daughters to go on and do the same
>>
>>25560101
No, she got out of it before I hit legal age. Most of the other girls were pretty shit anyways, not very many of them I'd want a handie from honestly.
>>
>>25560102

that's not funny. those "mainland chinese immigrants" are kept poor as fuck on purpose so they barely have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>25560370
yeah the powers that be forced them to immigrate illegally without any skills relevant to urban american life or the ability to speak english. it's all a conspiracy
>>
>>25560800

they are promised a better life in America, smuggled to Flushing, New York and have nobody to lean on except their employer/pimp/trafficker.

ya they escaped a shit life to find a slightly less shit life, they literally jumped on a ship and got here dude.

who the fuck just goes "im gonna go live in a country without knowing a lick of English!?" no one that has a real choice.
>>
then most/almost all of them get hooked on drugs by their pimps and traffickers and put to work in massage parlors all day, 12 hours a day 7 days a week with no breaks.

and yeah some one them choose that life.
>>
>>25560029
>>25560370
>>25560845
>>25560875
lol
ello elle
>>
>>25561238

just sharing perspective. open your eyes
>>
nothing more arousing than the gentle touch of calloused hands from a 40 year old FOB asian woman
>>
>>25560845
>who the fuck just goes "im gonna go live in a country without knowing a lick of English!?"

All the Polish fucks that get free housing and benefits in the UK
>>
>>25562329
Well the losers getting their dicks tugged on for money are used to death gripping themselves, so it does not matter to them.
>>
>>25562433
very true
and a woman mispronouncing english is kind of cute I guess
>>
I go all the time. The girls at the Chinese place I go to know me very well at this point and give me great extras. Only the mamasan there isn't attractive but she still has good techniques for massage and playing with my dick. The other girls are all very attractive.

The Korean place I go to is essentially a brothel and the girls are banging. Well worth the money to fuck them.
>>
I have had some experience going to these places in SE Asia. In my opinion not worth it, very shady, and they will try and trick you into buying expensive drinks and services without realizing it if you are obviously foreign, don't speak the language, and without a local companion. In the states/your own home country it might be alright but typically they aren't really that banging or anything.
>>
>>25563784

how much $$$$$$$$$$money$$$$$$$$$$$$ 444444545?
>>
>>25564215
$100 to the Chinese girls
$200 to the Koreans
>>
>>25559956
There's a place by me on rubmaps with 23 reviews. The only thing is that 4 years ago 3 people got arrested for prostitution. Alot of the reviews are from 2015. Is it a good idea still going there? do you still think you would do it?
>>
>>25566520
If you're seriously considering dropping a couple hundred to fuck an asian girl you can swing the $15 it takes to read the rub map reviews. I did it. Was worth it to know exactly what I was getting into.
>>
>>25566634
Is it safe? I only want to do it for one month, is it easy to cancel?
>>
always remember to ask for a happy ending
>>
Im a pretty fit guy, 6'1 225 pounds 17% bf im planning on cutting down to 12 getting shredded as fuark then going to a massage parlor for a ruband tug my dream is that my big dick and ripped physique have the asian so wet she fucks me for free
>>
>>25566740
Yeah they are a legit website. Easy to cancel. You could be a bro and post reviews for fellow robots while it's active too.

>>25566801
Won't happen. They get a lot of athletic guys who need massages all the time. They will enjoy it more though for sure. I'm a young attractive guy myself and they flirt and enjoy themselves with me more too. But the ones who fuck for money won't do it for free and the ones who don't do it at all still won't.
>>
>>25562405
Kurva co? Dont kno english kurva english
>>
>>25566887
on my way to one right now, wish me luckboys
>>
>>25560370
Completely agree with you but this is 4chan man, where everyone pretends to be racist to fit in
>>
>>25567157
>racism is a meme
Reddit is that way >>>/out/
>>
>>25567092
Have fun. First time is a lot of fun because you're going to be super excited but in a very relaxing setting. Make sure you touch her legs to let her know you want her touching you in return.
>>
How are the actual massages at these places? I just want a regular massage
>>
>>25559991
You should know what kind of money some college / uni students make. Here in the Netherlands some make up to 400 euro for 1/2 hour if they look good and are 18. Rich business men pay huge sums of money for the prime pussy. There was one case of a girl who earned so much she not only easily paid off her entire student debt but also bought a large house in her early 20s by getting paid to have sex four times a week.

Meanwhile I am working 20 hours a week of physical labour in a warehouse ( because women take up all the easy retail jobs now ) just so I do not have to go into a massive debt. I have to eat budget food every day and can't afford any luxuries at all. Together with my medical studies I have to spend up to 80 hours a week just on work depending on the week and I cannot do anything fun. I am lonely, sexually frustrated and poor as fuck.

Then women dare to complain while they can get paid huge sums just for having fun ( sex ).
>>
>>25567214
Varies wildly. You can read reviews before going to find places that give decent massages too.

Place I go to is pretty damn good.
>>
>>25567690
To be fair, their sex careers dry up by the time they are 28 and your medical career starts going through the roof by then.

Of course at that point they will start coming to you for the beta bux, that when you got to say fuk no
>>
Is there something like rubmap for Europe? I live in the Netherlands, literally the central hub of prostitution, but there is not a single establishment with pure blood asian women.
>>
>>25562329
40 is old. Age should be from 15 to 39
>>
>>25563784
Which city? Location? Bareback sex to fill their pussies?
>>
>>25567807
They can be whores longer Not all throw away good money by not taking care of their beauty
>>
How do you even use Rubmaps?
The reviews tell you fuck all and you cant read half of them without giving the site a shitload of money.
>>
>>25569084
By paying the fee poorfag
>>
>>25559844
They know why you are there.

Walk in, say hi to the "mamasan" I think they call it. She's pretty much the receptionist and in charge of all the girls. If she asks or something, just say you want a table shower and massage.

Usual cost is $160.

Get table shower, fullb body massage, maybe a blowjob with condom, and condom sex until you cum.

Usually all Korean girls or from a specific Asian country. They probably will speak zero English.
>>
>>25569084
Use spahunters
>>
>>25569115

The reviews still tell you jack shit.
>>
>>25559956
>Full Service.
This is redflag to providers. Nobody says this. I did like my first time and almost ruined it. If you want sex then you say "everything" if you need to be cagey. After the LE checks you can simply say sex. Keep in mind a lot of these chicks aren't fluent in Engrish.>>25559666
>>
How to even know which ones actually have that kind of service?
>>
>>25569155
Condoe sex is lame. Only real raw sex is sex
>>
>>25568872
>15
Lel. Take your pedo sex slave meme back to MSNBC.

>>25570069
Most of the time you have to go there and feel it out. It's not good if you're an autistic noob. Rubmaps is shit besides a few heavy traffic areas. I used to use eroticmp. They are clear on what was offered. USAsexguide had decent free advice as well.
>>
File: 1451099612854.png (121KB, 280x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451099612854.png
121KB, 280x246px
>>25559666
YOU TELL ME SATAN
>>
>>25570190
Have u never fucked fresh tight pussy of 15 in Asia or Latinanerica?
>>
OP here. just got back. It ended up working, but all i got was a handjob because she didn't seem that into it. I wanted more, but she wasn't really willing. I guess i'll need to come back again and tip more hopefully she will let me fuck her.

She was a cute asian girl about 20-25 years old.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.