[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

practice gf 2016

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1444723140934.jpg (143KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444723140934.jpg
143KB, 457x600px
Ok so I was hesitant on the idea of getting a practice gf because I didn't know if I was prepared to do that to a person, but I mustered up some backbone and decided that it's 2016 and it's another year of being a KHV and I'm turning 19 soon, so I better do something before I hit my 20s or I might just be past the point of no return.

So I decided to get myself a chubby practice gf with a 4/10 face. She's in one of my lectures and I sometimes say hi to her since she worked with me on a group project a few months back.

She has an ok personality and everything and I'm starting to understand how these kind of bf/gf interactions work, like kissing and hugging and all that good stuff, and especially when I'm supposed to do it since you have to read signals, and since I'm around her often now it's starting to become easier to see the signs.

She gave me a bj yesterday and we had sex soon after at her dorm. I decided to mostly just hit it from the back so I didn't have to see her face, and it all lasted for about thirty minutes, which isn't bad for my first time.

It's only been about a week, but I'm already scouting for my next practice girlfriend before I toss up the one I have now.

I'm thinking of finding one that has a 5/10 face and a bigger ass, so I'm willing to trade up the big tits that came with the 4/10.

This is honestly one of r9k's best ideas. I'll slowly but surely work my way up to a 6-7/10 keeper girlfriend realistically. I'm getting mad gf xp and I've only been in a practice relationship for a week.
>>
>>25558593
Oh yeah so the point of this thread is pretty much for any other anons to discuss their experiences and whether they have indulged in getting a practice gf.
>>
>>25558686
This is interesting. I don't have a practice gf but I did make out with and grope my friend. Grope sounds rapey but you know. Felt her up?

Anyway, worth it. Things might be weird between us now but she was still being pretty flirty after this went down so who knows. I'd never date her but she's pretty qt and I'm glad to gain some xp.
>>
>>25558593
thinking about dropping my current practice gf,
too needy, too clingy, can't even fap without her knowing about it.
>>
>>25559789
Exactly, it feels great to get the experience under your belt.
>>25559826
I haven't experienced much clinginess with mine fortunately, but she can get annoying at times.
>>
>>25559826
Have you thought about not being beta and ignoring her? Protip: you'll never level up if you stay beta.

Also, womemes love being ignored.
>>
>someone, somewhere is taking these threads seriously
>>
>>25559973
I'm >>25559789 and completely serious. Happened Sunday. I didn't just use her to get xp but that's what it amounts to because I doubt things will progress much past what happened.
>>
>>25559973
these threads are actually what i really needed tbqh

i used to not accept girls' advances if i didn't think would be able to stand her for long. if only i'd realized the value of practice gf's earlier.
>>
>>25559926
ignoring her doesn't seem to work, just winds her up even more.

threatened me with bodily harm the other day if I kept ignoring her, bitch be cray man,

just don't know what to do.
>>
>>25558593
Omfg this meme needs to die,EVEN A 1/100000000000 EXPECTS A CHAD

I won't accept this meme without any proof,worse than NEET threads.
>>
Gayest forced meme of 2016, lads.
>>
>>25560028
Well the thing is you're mostly right, but being realistic with you, uggos and chubs will actually have trouble even getting a Chad for the weekend, and you also underestimate how needy females get.

Once Chad isn't porking them, they realize they will never have a relationship with him and so they become "depressed" and feel like they need to get into a relationship, and thus that's when they start seeing guys like us. Mind you these are bottom of the barrel women, so you might even have to get a practice gf with some kind of disability.

In the real world, slightly below average to attractive girls 100% expect a Chad, but the ugliest of women will be in a relationship with average to even below average males because those are the only ones that will give them the time of day.

Practice gfs allow you to practice how to catch on female emotion, read it, and exploit it to your benefit. You will never be Chad, but it IS possible to develop a Chad attitude, which can trick some attractive girls into thinking you actually are Chad.
>>
>>25560045
>Gayest
>literally about fucking girls

Please think before you meme, it's embarrassing.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 170x113px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 170x113px
>>25560117

> tfw when dating practice gf for 3 years
>>
>>25560229
Sounds to me like it's legitimate. Why are you in this predicament anon? You don't have to be with a gf at all times, practice or not. You could have dumped her when you were done practising with her and remained gfless for a time you know.
>>
>>25560016
find a replacement asap for real. Also keep ignoring her, don't be scared of her.

I hope she doesn't hurt you anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.