[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a friend right now because I'm feeling sorry for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1451843004569.jpg (819KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451843004569.jpg
819KB, 900x900px
I need a friend right now because I'm feeling sorry for myself.
Maybe you need a friend for similar reasons.
Join this thread and we'll talk about real feels.
>>
even in friendships, men and women aren't equal.
>>
>>25558512
Real feels not she doesn't like me surface level I'm such a nice guy feels
> inb4 I'm a fembot
Dudes like you are pathetic. You bring down our greener.
>>
>>25558512
> posting anime pictures of women means you're now a woman
my god this board is delusional
>>
Real feels huh?

Every time I tried to make friends I was rejected for reasons I can't understand. Not sure where I go wrong but people just think I'm cold or that I just don't care. Sure what ever right, I can deal with being alone now. Well, now that I'm interesting and people want to be friends or get my attention I just go along with it and THEY the people who come to me tell me I'm cold and distant and then they leave.

So beat me for trying and beat me for not trying. Do I ever get to win or is it a constant losing battle? I know its a constant losing battle that I have to keep fighting
>>
>>25558575

a picture is worth a thousand words?

>>25558542

damn im getting mad hate. i speak the truth.
>>
I need a friend to feel safe
But I will never have one because I'm an angry, childish asshole
I can be great too but it's a mixed bag u kno?
>>
>>25558494
>>25558634
Maybe you don't want/need friends and you're just upset everyone else has them. Just accept some people are incapable of having friends.

On a related note: what is it like having friends?
>>
im still getting mad hate for daring to point out the obvious.

maybe its because you understand as a woman that things are stacked against guys in a major way in every interaction.

so when women fail to get a guy they must feel like shit lmao.
>>
im only being a jerk in this thread because i am "that friend" to my friend who is a girl.

you're probably jealous of her having a friend like me and that's why u made this thread.

my beta orbiting is pretty epic level, so much that i don't dare talk about it anywhere, even on 4chan, because i would get roasted to high heaven.

but women talk all the time to each other so they already know who i am and what i do for her.
>>
>>25558701
I'm working on it m8
man I'm sleepy
>>
>>25558587
I was a perfect robot once, excelled at everything I did.
But at some point the loneliness got me; so I started manipulating ppl to become my friends, now I make friends on autopilot.
Problem is : I don't feel the slightest bit content of what I've become.
Got swayed off my track.
Have to change back.
Will change back.
>>
>>25558587
My friends like to think they know me, but our relationship is really shallow. I just make my friends feel comfy in a familiar way, but if they actually inspected the friendship they'd see they know fuckall about my private life.

People I'd like to open up to don't seem to want my friendship, I'm assuming they sense something shady about me?
>>
File: life.jpg (106KB, 746x357px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
106KB, 746x357px
>>25558701
>Just accept some people are incapable of having friends.

This is starting to sink in for me.

I have nothing to offer, I just want friendship but since I've never experienced friendship I only have a vague idea of what I want.

Like I really, really, REALLY want to "hang out" with someone... but what the fuck does hanging out entail?

Damn.
>>
>hates normies
>cant befriend robots

welp
>>
>>25559928

>she thinks she's entitled to a (male) friend
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.