[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here read Return of Kings? It's a site all about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hahaimtheman.png (153KB, 859x566px) Image search: [Google]
hahaimtheman.png
153KB, 859x566px
Does anyone here read Return of Kings? It's a site all about being masculine, fucking women, and hating single mothers. If you do, what do you think about it?
>>
If Jezebel/Polygon are for SJWs, RoK is for MRAs

Both equally stupid and not as different from each other as they want to believe
>>
>>25557616
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET MAYN
>>
>>25557659
Why do you think it's stupid? Some of it is so RAH RAH YEAH WE"RE MEN but a lot of it has good advice.
>>
Delusional omega drivel for butt flustered as fuck failures who want to reframe themselves as winners
>>
>>25557659
appeal to moderation fallacy type-ish comment you have there.
fuck off.
i do agree rturn of kings sucks but not for the non-reason you state.
>>
>>25557873
>appeal to moderation fallacy
Argument to moderation*

fuck i'm tired.
>>
>>25557873

>making a comparison is a fallacy now

Look at this anally pained and triggered as fuck MRA!
>>
Those are the same guys that got BTFO by Jimmy Kimmel, last night.

https://youtu.be/m4hMq6rFpk0
>>
>>25557616
Return Of Kings have decent self-improvement advice, but that's it. They still think that PUA bullshit actually works, and that the genetic component of a man doesn't matter. Additionally, they put pussy on a pedestal; even more so than robots. They're fucking pathetic, and they think they are cool for fucking an asian who can't even speak proper english. Roosh is also a faggot that let Dr. Oz, another huge faggot, intimidate him on live television.
>>
>>25557616
>go to site entirely about picking up women
>expect anything else
Can't tell if you're 1st day feminist or jelly hetero robot
>>
>>25557940
>making stupid assumptions like the americuck you are
i'm not an mra. i abhor people who play the victim.
>>
>>25557986
haha that was kinda funny
i didnt know jimmy kimmel was still on tv haven't seen him since the man show got canceled.
i fuckin miss girls jumping on trampolines
>>
It was interesting when Athlone and Tuthmosis were still writing there.

The current writers are shit.

It seems to me that Roosh has been going downhill lately, phoning it in pretty much. He was better when he was doing all that viral trolling shit. Also he doesn't make Youtube videos frequently enough.
>>
>>25558144
Where did tuthmosis go?
>>
Holy shit,

ROK just got publicly mocked on Jimmy Kimmel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4hMq6rFpk0

We mainstream nao.
>>
>>25558144
>viral trolling shit.
>ITT
Kudos on the Kimmel. I am available for marketing services if you're tired of shitposting, playa.
>>
>>25557616
>needing a internet site tell you how to be masculine
there is no hope for you faggots.
>>
>>25557616

Not as bad as they used to be.
But still too much PuA.

They still tend to blame men for everything that goes wrong. Whenever something goes wrong, it's because men haven't been "masculine" enough and haven't lifted enough weights.

Just like feminists say that women are innocent little angels and victims, and that all their bad actions are actually caused by the patriarchy, and stormfags say that (white) women are innocent little angels and victims, and that all their bad actions are actually caused by the Jew, RoK and PuA types say that women are innocent little angels and victims, and that all their bad actions are...

...the evolutionary correct response to men with bad game, or by men who don't lift weights, or who haven't spent enough time with reading wikipedia articles about old Latin books and so on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.