[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Leader of men 2. Protector of loved ones 3. A willingness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: 1444414405579-4.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444414405579-4.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
1. Leader of men
2. Protector of loved ones
3. A willingness to emote
4. Preselected by other women
5. A successful risk taker

I don't care if you look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, if you aren't demonstrating at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid.

And why? Because men and women have entirely different sets of attraction triggers. Most of you fail with women because you've been raised to believe that men and women are equal and the same and that attraction in both men and women is universally triggered by visual appearance. This is the reason women are so preoccupied with their hair and their makeup and whether or not their outfit is in fashion. How they appear to you visually directly influences whether or not you'll be motivated to approach them. Their appearance is bait.

But women don't approach men, so why would a man want focus on his appearance? Men who are skilled at seduction could not care less about how they appear to women, because, contrary to what Hollywood wants you to believe, women do not give a flying fuck what men look like. Women want the guy who can successfully throw a spur of the moment party and they are willing to trade access to their pussy to become a party of his life.

Sexual arousal in women stems from jealousy. Women become horny at the thought of a rival woman attempting to steal access to the life their man has built for himself. Basically, they are prostitutes. All of them. They all sell their pussy to gain access to a masculine social group.
>>
>3. A willingness to emote
>implying women wont insta-friendzone you if you show any emotional openess
>>
>>25557496
They want a guy who can laugh and smile and who doesn't speak in a monotone voice. That's what it means to be willing to emote.

That stoic, mysterious guy in the corner routine doesn't work.
>>
>>25557458
What the fuck does emote mean.
>>
File: whocares.jpg (46KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
whocares.jpg
46KB, 443x750px
anyone here genuinely cares what women wants or thinks? just lie to have sex with them, that's what I do. I'm average, NEET and have no future prospects and I STILL find women to fuck because I lie.
>>
>>25557549
It means act like a bitch.
>>
>>25557536

That's how I get female attention, I probably have schizoid personality disorder or something and women interpret me staring at them like a statue as me being tough and that I must be high value if I'm not doting over them.
>>
2 and 3
Nothing else
Huge pussy and hate doing things
Also ugly
>>
>>25557458
>if you aren't demonstrating at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid.
Okay, I'm not getting laid. That was easy.

Can we all stop caring about women now? We've thoroughly discussed the hows and whys of them being awful, yet some of you niggers still want one to put your dick in. Just stop. Give up. Find something else to do while we wait for VR or sexbots.
>>
>>25557596
No it doesn't. I can feel your frustration though. Rejected often?
>>
>>25557496
Whatever happened to women loving men who showed emotion? That used to be the biggest stereotype.
>>
>>25557589
But your lies are probably tailored around these principals of attraction right?
Leading women on to believe you have these traits is PUA in a nutshell.
>>
>>25557661
That's just silly. If you can't find a way to win the approval of a woman, you're never going to have any value as a person

If you want to have a place of acceptance within your community, you have to have at least one woman other than your mother or a sister vouching for you.
>>
>>25557723
>you're never going to have any value as a person
What does this mean? Why do I want this?
>your community
My what? Who is this?
>>
File: angry.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
>>25557723
OH FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU IN A GOD DAMED FIRE YOU DIE SLUT
>>
>>25557704
m80 listen, we're not going to change the social dynamics between man and woman. I honestly just said fuck it one day and started playing by their rules and the first time you blow your load inside a pussy you'll agree that it was a huge waste of time thinking you could change the dating game.

lie, lie, lie. that's the best advice you will ever get.
>>
>>25557723
Half of us have given up on that due to one or more of these reasons;
1 It being a huge time and energy investment we would rather focus elsewhere.
2 Not being intelligent enough to learn how to get women.
3 Physical handicaps that increase the difficulty of attracting women beyond worthwhile.
4 Being huge pussies who can't handle the emotional abuse.
5 Being too apathetic to do anything, let alone attract women.
6 Having severe social issues caused by autism or some other pervasive development disorder that made us miss out on very basic socialization as kids, which essentially makes us socially blind or crippled.
7 A warped, bitter, hateful attitude against women and/or people as a whole.

The other half of us are trying with varying degrees of success.
>>
>>25557642
It's like playing really fucking hard to get. I suppose the same is true with any anti-social mental disorder when you will pretty much always care less about the other person.
>>
>>25557458

Hi OP, I demonstrate all 5 of the above traits and indeed am getting regular sex from my 6/10 practice girlfriend but would you please be kind enough to let me know the traits that will guarantee me a 9/10 qt like in the picture?
>>
>>25557833
Yes I was agreeing that lying is the best way, but lying to appear to meet these attraction principals outlined by the OP

I've blown my load in enough pussy in Japan to know what I'm talking about too m8, plus I've been reading PUA since The Game first came out.
>>
>>25557872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDTw2ZZ540k

I have found that 10s are rarely approached. Everyone one assumes that they are unattainable, so guys rarely try.
>>
File: Captain Obvious.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Obvious.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>25557930
>on r9k
>approaches 10s
>>
File: pimp.jpg (69KB, 424x587px) Image search: [Google]
pimp.jpg
69KB, 424x587px
>>25557930
>mfw OP is Mystery doing charity work on a board for virgins
>>
>>25557918
>blown my load in enough pussy in Japan
>>
File: 1442075904656.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442075904656.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>25557997
>Straw manning to protect his own ego
Stay virginal and pure
>>
>>25557458
That bitch looks so artificial. Like a doll or something. I'd rather eat some 5/10 tumblrinas asshole
>>
>>25557989
Isn't teaching social autists how to approach women his bread and butter?

This place would look like a gold mine to him.
>>
File: Typical Russian Girl.jpg (105KB, 1048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Russian Girl.jpg
105KB, 1048x1024px
>>25558029

You can't handle her beauty, anon. You aren't man enough to look at perfection.
>>
>>25558061
I'm fucking glad that this is not what a typical Russian girl looks like
>>
File: oy vey.png (387KB, 955x653px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
387KB, 955x653px
>>25558031
>mfw OP is Mysterying shilling to sell bootcamps to the latest generation of social autists
>>
>>25557458
>isolate myself from others
>have no one to protect but myself
>show little to no emotion
>have no social status and am mostly unknown by women
>don't take risks because i'm cursed
still fucked a fat chick from tinder kek
>>
>>25558141
Good job, try to make her into your practice gf

#PracticeGF
#HottestNewMeme2016
#NEETstuds
>>
>>25558184
her ex-boyfriend transferred to the college we both attend to follow her so she started back dating him. i fucked her 3 times and came insider her p00s3y tho so it was p cash. i think she tried to text me asking me to call her once but i deleted her number so i wasn't sure if it was her, or if i should answer even if it was.

also i had 2 girlfriends in HS so i dont need a practice one
>>
File: Typical Russian Girl 2.jpg (83KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Russian Girl 2.jpg
83KB, 612x612px
>>25558082
Dude, girls who look like this are a dime a dozen here.
>>
>>25558100
lol omg this is so fucking funny.

Can I save this pic? Please??
>>
>>25557458
>tfw I had all of that but horrible upbringing and environment lead me to become a [several acronyms of disorders] that tries to rationally overcome them

I have been BPD for the duration of my childhood (that being until I was 7) until I became schizoid since I noticed I enjoyed fucking with people too much. Telling someone to do some bullshit and then saying I didn't do that, etc.

I even was friends with a girl like that but by the time I was around 9 I stopped behaving like that for the most part as well as talking to her.

You might think this is unrelated but it is. I was generally a partial leader of those scumfucks who mess with people but cared about some people to such depths that I wanted to lock them away from certain groups of people. Very short-tempered and prone to emotional outbursts, hanging out with girls came to me naturally, did various sorts of dangerous shit.

After I stopped hanging out with those guys and all the following, they turned on me and started bullying me, to not turn out like this again or some other reason I didn't interact with women either. Even when some showed me some form of attention I didn't reciprocate because I knew it was either because of pity or them not knowing much about my true face. I'm just tired of people throwing shit into my face and I'm not willing to return, since I know for sure that I'm not pleasant to hang around with at times.

Now I'm emotionally stunted and a wreck, evading groups of people. If you have never been good at maintaining stable relationships, don't even bother with thoughts of a girlfriend, it's only going to be shit at the end. Before this millennium it was normal for relationships to take blows from this kind of people but nowadays divorce comes pretty easily.

"Till death do us apart" is pretty much a meme, if you have that perfect girl and last until then, you're really fortunate. I don't want to have anything common with women, makes me too smug when theyre transparent to me
>>
>>25557930
This shit seems kind of fucking ridiculous. I'm sure it's worked, obviously, but it just seems fucking asinine. I'm not trying to play some stupid ass fucking games and shit. Hearing this shit honestly makes me mad.
>>
>>25558270
The ton of makeup does not hide her shit tier facial aesthetics.
>>
>>25558061
>beauty, perfection
Then she wouldn't put on a ton of makeup
>>
>>25557458
Most of those are things that women look for in long term mates. Short term they just care about looks and charisma. So really the only thing you need to do is look decent and 'emote' as you put it, if all you're out for is casual sex.

>Most of you fail with women because you've been raised to believe that men and women are equal and the same and that attraction in both men and women is universally triggered by visual appearance
I wasn't raised to believe anything, actually. Dad was never around, and mom is just as clueless as to how relationships work because for her, "it just happens". You know, the same way roads build themselves, and money grows on trees. I don't hate her, as she actually got me to be financially independent but I just didn't get a solid ground for relationships or emotional maturity growing up, so my young adult life has been me trying to make up for that. That's all.

I grew up getting endlessly friendzoned and rejected because I didn't know what I was doing, and now even though I have stumbled upon men who "Get It" (Rollo Tomassi, David DeAngelo, RSD folks, etc.), I still have moments where I get really bitter and burnt out from it all. I guess that's what it's like being a hardcase.

And I'm not the only one. There's far too many guys who grew up being softer, more sensitive, and less likely to pursue what they want for a variety of reasons. I'm not sure if it's really feminism, but at the same time I can't think of a decent umbrella term to describe this phenomenon of males growing up with no fucking clue how to talk to women, and no clue how to get what they want in life.
>>
>>25557458
I was raised to believe in the one, I was raised to have high standards and to hold out for the girl who I felt something for. I wasn't brought up to just shove my dick into whatever warm, wet hole was attached to a willing female. I wasn't raised to sleep around, to play the field, I wasn't taught to be a player. I was taught that all of that is nasty and dirty, it makes women and men alike feel like shit. I was told it ruins families and destroys lives.

But now I'm a young adult, who can't get laid because I still want it to be with a girl I actually like (who likes me back). I've spent all my life having standards and wanting relationship material instead of just fuck material. Even though being sex-worthy is something everyone desires, I always wanted to get to know the girl first.

A lot of people would say to me that I'm just blowing it up in my mind, that I'm just self-sabotaging, That being a man is only ever about your ability to turn women on, and that without those characteristics you list you're not qualified for your Man Card.

These days I can't feel anything for women I meet, and I'm STILL not the type of person to just act a certain way to get laid, or to think that having casual sex is better than nothing at all. That and I really started to think that I was unfit for a relationship, so I really just gave up altogether.

Every once in a while I come across a thread like this, read through it, and ponder why I gave up. It doesn't take me long to remember.
>>
File: Typical Russian Girl 3.jpg (107KB, 950x634px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Russian Girl 3.jpg
107KB, 950x634px
>>25558674
>shit tier facial aesthetics.
>>
>>25558875
Try online dating.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.