[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /basically beyond the point of suicide now and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Who else /basically beyond the point of suicide now and just staying around to see if it gets any better/?

I know it won't. I really don't want to put my family through that shit either.
>>
>>25557095
so to you "beyond" means "not there yet"?
or are you a spooky ghost
or what
>>
I'm staying to see the world collapse in the coming resource wars brought on by global warming and mass immigration.
>>
>>25557133
Nah man I've decided ages ago that I'm going to kill myself and I've fully accepted that I definitely won't be around this time next year. I'm going to give seeing a therapist and getting fit a chance. If that doesn't fix me, then fuck it, what's the difference.
>>
>>25557157
Why not dedicate yourself to making that happen faster on a global scale? You're going to die anyway.
>>
File: what.jpg (19KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
19KB, 505x431px
>beyond the point of suicide but still alive
>>
hey cunt dont kill urself
>>
File: 1438572822310.jpg (29KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1438572822310.jpg
29KB, 346x346px
>tfw you realize you can't kill yourself when you're already dead
>>
>>25557293
thanks man its nice to know you care
>>
>>25557174
If the next year is worth living, the one after that and so on will be too if nothing changes.
>>
If you can livewith nihilism, and are convinced it's not going to get better, why don't you just at least enjoy the things you can?

Sure there must be something.
>>
>>25557340
I have been living with this exact mentality for months, probably years with this point. Soon, the stuff you enjoy just have less and less of an impact and you get more and more disconnected with it. I mean, there are moments, like when I spend time with my niece, that make it worth it, but that shit is always fleeting.
>>
>>25557391
You could always get addicted to something, something preferably inexpensive.
>>
>>25557415
Drinking Irish Whiskey as we speak, mate.
>>
>>25557444
Are you an alcoholic, then?
>>
>>25557517
Not really, but the mentality of drinking to escape my mind is there. I could easily become an alcoholic if I lived on my own, I think.

I know I have a disorder of some sort, because there are times where my actual fucking personality can shine through and that guy is so optimistic and has so much to contribute, but he's drowned by all the vicious chemicals in my brain. That make sense?
>>
>>25557517
thanks for caring, by the way.
>>
>>25557599
Sounds an awful lot like bipolarity. I've experienced something similar, but in the end I just decided to let the negative part kill off the positive, at least in public settings. I think an awful lot of personality disorders can be controlled to some extend.

There used to be a time where I'd really love to be an upbeat, socially enjoyable person, but whenever I did feel that way, just a single negative thought had to enter my mind in order to plummet back to negativity.

I can live with it now, though. I just accepted the fact that I'm supposed to be like this, and it has helped me a lot to see some purpose in life, rather than trying to cling to social success.

You may just have to find yourself like I did.
>>
File: 2 cat!.jpg (55KB, 625x562px) Image search: [Google]
2 cat!.jpg
55KB, 625x562px
Oh yeah bro, you're definitely beyond the point of suicide! Keep pushing back that date! You're really serious
>Mfw
>>
i was going to kill myself on new years, then a qt started messaging me

now i wish i had just done it. there was a train on the tracks on my way home from the gym and i should have just jumped on the tracks
>>
>>25557709
I don't know man, I think I'm just going to have to see a therapist at this point because I can't get any further on my own. I see what you're saying and I'm glad that you're beyond that point, but fuck is it hard to get there.
>>
>>25557095
Me. Except I'm doing it to spite my family since they hate me. That's the only thing that keeps me going
>>
>>25557781
A therapist isn't a bad idea, just make sure your therapist emphasizes on talking sessions. Most therapists will just prescribe you medication 10 minutes into your first and only session. I've been prescribed medication for multiple mental issues by these exact types of therapists, and all they did was make matters worse.

And yes, it is hard to overcome an existential crisis that edges towards nihilism. I promise you that there is very much reason to keep breathing, even if (and I agree with this) life itself is absolutely pointless. If you aren't suffering every day, physically and financially, you may as well stay alive due to the lack of knowledge of what death is exactly.
>>
>>25557095

If by "better", you mean end of the world spectacle, then yes.
>>
>>25557878
>Most therapists will just prescribe you medication 10 minutes into your first and only session

This is fucking EXACTLY what is happening to me. I can't even call the people I'm going to therapists because they're not doing any fucking therapy, just being really flippant about any of my concerns and throwing medication at me.

I 100% get what you're saying about living for the sake if it and I can handle that most of the time, but once a depression sets in, that shit just crumbles.

To be honest man, I just want to relax and watch some dumb shit on youtube at this point. I can't go through this mentally exhausting shit any more tonight. Thanks for your help and best of luck.
>>
>>25557943
Good luck with your future endeavors, then. You may just have to be your own therapist. Try to find as many perspectives to see life through, which is easily done by talking to other people. At some point there has to be another depressed nihilist with a good view on life that appeals to you, right?

Enjoy your youtube.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.