[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find out if girls are conservative virgins quickly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 8

File: 9.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
I've decided that I'm 19 and if I want a perfect gf I have to be efficient at finding ones that are possible choices while still talking to enough that the chances of one fitting the bill being good.
I'm picky so I have a lot of requirements.
>virgin
>dresses conservatively
>no weird piercings and no tatooes
>self respect
>shorter than me
>skinny (small boobs are a plus)
>at least a 7/10 face
>shares some interests
>has common sence
>loyal
>etc...

How can I filter out staceys quickly?
Sluts need not reply.
>>
Every virgin turns into a cock hungry slut after the first time they get fucked, she will just want to try other dicks out after you fuck her.
>>
>>25556064
I have never posted this so far on /r9k/ because it is frankly embarrassing, but everyone who states virginity as a requirement is as shallow as a typical slut.
>>
I'm all of those other than 7/10 face fuck you
>>
With those type of standers you might as well consider being a virgin till 26 where you realize it's not gonna happen
>>
>if she jumps on your dick right away, she's probably not a virgin
>before you penetrate her, spread her lips and check for a hymen
>>
>>25556133
7/10 in my opinion, I don't care what others think, and I'd still compromise as long as it's not that bad.
>>
>>25556110
Right, but it's okay when women have a face, income, height, race, and social status requirement, yes?
>>
>>25556064
>shorter than me

how tall are you? inb4 mega-manlet
>>
>>25556161
I don't care about sex that much. Also I would never do anything intimate with someone if Im not in in a ltr with them.
>>
>>25556219

Women are ultimately the ones who decide the future of humanity by choosing the best mates to procreate with, the most I could hope for is that they at least set their standards high.
>>
>>25556235
5'9" so pretty average I guess.
>>
>>25556219
What do you mean, 'okay'? This is not a meaningful descriptor. I don't care for women whom I can't have a conversation with, such as those who require income or status. I'm just saying that it is incongruent to state virginity as a requirement for a woman while also stating good personality as one, because this implies that the former is not given as a predictor of personality/character, so it is given as a value in itself... which is pretty absurd.
>>
I no longer want a conservative gf after learning that all women are in some way whores. It's a matter of how open they are about it. Just want one that'll give me what I'm actually after
>>
>>25556325
I want a virgin because I think waiting for the right person is important. Anyone can have any reason for not dating someone else. Rules only come into play when you agree to start a relationship with knowledge of each other.
>>
>>25556395
What are you after?
>>
>>25556450

So all the women who thought they found the right person and were mistaken are just garbage in your eyes and you will never date them?

People make mistakes and have poor judgement pretty often, especially when it comes to relationships and love.
>>
>>25556549
At my age yes, they are mistaken. No 19 year old girl has been in love, they just couldn't control their hormones or desire to feel wanted. I'm not tolerant towards these sort of mistakes either, maybe it's because I'm not very gullible but that sort of shit makes me mad.
>>
>>25556064
The women you have listed, if they exist at all, are all taken. 99% of women won't even be a fourth of the stuff on your list.
>>
>>25556840
That sounds ridiculous, if that were the case why would anyone even care about women?
>>
>>25556887

>if that were the case why would anyone even care about women?

Uh, because we are biologically programmed to care?
>>
>>25556064
Virgin women are still women. Don't expect them to love you unconditionally. They will still leave you for chad, or at least have the desire to.
>>
>>25556982
Not really, just to reproduce. If all girls offer is sex then I'll just stay alone, but they can't all be bad.
>>
>>25557033

>If all girls offer is sex then I'll just stay alone

Enjoy being alone.
>>
File: images.jpg (74KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
74KB, 720x1080px
There are many ways to filter them before a date, but I won't go into detail of those. If you do manage a date with someone, there is one surefire way to know if she's a feminist bitch or an actual decent human being.

The way is watching Blue Valentine with her, and at the end asking her who she thought was at fault in the movie. If she says it was Gosling's character, she belongs in the trash. If she sides with Gosling's character, she's decent and able to distance herself from her toxic gender and think rationally.

It's also a good way because beforehand it seems like a typical romcom flick, but it really is a test movie.
>>
>>25557021
Why would they want chad over me?
>>
>>25556395
>You want a whore in a white dress? / I want a wife in a thong.

wisdom 2bh
>>
>>25557033
Hate to break it to you, but what you hate is the female archetype. You saying "I want a good woman" is saying "I want a woman who isn't a woman." Loyalty, especially, is a male trait.
>>
>>25557065

"Chad" is just someone who is inherently better than you in every way, why wouldn't they want him over you?
>>
>>25557065
LMS

Looks, money, or status. Chad beats you in at least one category.
>>
Impossible. It's a WIFOM situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVT7YGGG9kE
>>
>>25557121
I'm not trying to be arrogant but it's almost impossible to find someone who is better than me in "every" way where I live. Sure some might be a bit more attractive or smart but nothing so significant that they should leave me over it, that's just a never ending cycle of dissatisfaction.
>>
>>25556064
OP, you just have to be patient and look in the right places? Do you go to college or visit libraries often? It's also a luck thing, you needn't force it.
>>
>>25557051
I will, I couldn't give less of a fuck about sex.
>>25557097
Okay so I guess i want a woman with male values, I'm sure they exist.
>>
>>25556450
>waiting for the right person
>lot of requirements

Hello, future 28yo pedo virgin robot.
>>
>>25557277
I go to college but not libraries, are they worth a shot? There are clubs at my local library but I don't know much about them.
>>
>>25557297
Bro, women can be faithful too, ignore the lonely shitposters.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>25556110
kek
>it's shallow to try and build a good marriage
Honestly I'll never tire of posting this
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
And even without divorce the more sexual partners the shittier the marriage is.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html
>>
>>25557343
I know they can, most of my female family is. If tell these guys they will just argue it to death though.
>>
>>25557198
>that's just a never ending cycle of dissatisfaction.
You're right! In modern terms, it's called the cock carousel. Closely followed by The Wall when they hit 30.
>>
>>25556110
>don't want a bitch at risk of STDs
>lol ur shallow get aids

Fucking libs, relativism is all fine and dandy until there's a talk about fundamentally different concepts of life
>>
>>25557337
It's worth a shot! I met my girlfriend at school and she's pretty perfect. I just think looking for women at places that atract those with higher values and curiosity is where you'll find the girl you're looking for.
>>
>tfw I have a gf that fits all of these requirements
Feels good tbqhwy familia
>>
>>25556549
>So all the women who thought they found the right person and were mistaken are just garbage
Stop playing fantasy football with her sexual history, maybe she just wanted to get laid retard.
Retarded whiteknights like you like to pull out the dumbest victimhood sob stories as if they were the norm, as if no girl just wanted to get fucked.
>>
File: ZROnRAQ.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
ZROnRAQ.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>25557021
this all women are hypergamous and ruled by emotions. if you don't stay ambitious or fail to progress in life she is going to cuck the shit out of you. Jamal is the most dangerous of them all because I have observe them in action. they actually have game and don't give a fuck if she is take, they are going to hit on your girl like it or not.

>>25557065
because hypergamy. a relationship is not going to stop her from trading up.
>>
>>25557063
>tfw watched a scene of them dancing and singing yesterday

I don't think I can handle watching this movie
>>
>>25557455
>this all women are hypergamous and ruled by emotions
And yet >>25557400 virgin brides are highly unlikely to leave their husbands and report happier marriages.
Shop your bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>25557480
it starts out as the perfect romcom flick with the greatest love any robot could ever hope for, the perfect waifu, etc. and then halfway through it turns into a women hate movie.
>>
File: no-sex-vector-sign-22964178.jpg (131KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
no-sex-vector-sign-22964178.jpg
131KB, 1300x1390px
Go to church bro. Or kill yourself. But really there's bound to be at least 1 virgin at church......right?
>>
ITT: special snowflake chasers vs sluts of tumblr

desu I want a special snowflake virginfu myself, but since my personality is that of a brick when PC stuff doesn't count as a hobby (even though I have master race tastes), fornicate the ladies, acquire currency
>>
>>25557455
Your picture doesn't portray hypergamy. Fucking a random isn't trading up. If she fucked his boss it would be.
>>
>>25557198

>nothing so significant that they should leave me over it

That's what a lot of people think, but "Chad" is so much more funny or charming or smart or fun to be around. You just don't understand her like "Chad" does. You can't please her like "Chad" does.

Or maybe I'm just a bitter failed 25 year old normie who has had way too many relationships go south because someone was a slight upgrade from me.

>>25557451

>white knight
>sob story

TOPKEK, as if. I am horribly bitter toward women.

Some girls make mistakes. "I thought I loved him and he loved me and we were going to be together forever!" and all that, until he found a girl that would let him do anal and bounced on her, now she's used goods. I never denied that some girls want to get fucked though. Some girls are sluts and that's OK too. Their choice.
>>
>>25557564
>until he found a girl that would let him do anal and bounced on her

doubt this has ever happened once and is how an autist sees the world
>>
>>25557593

>Settling for a girl who won't even let you fuck her in the ass
>>
>>25556245
And yet, the single mother epidemic is at an all time high. What does that tell you?
>>
>>25556245
We're all fucked
>>
>>25557608

Women have poor judgement, doesn't mean I can't hope some of them will make a good decision once in a while.
>>
>>25557593

You'd be surprised, many people fail to distinguish unique traits of people they love/wanna fuck, which usually ends up with them going for an upgrade or cheating until they're official
>>
>>25556325
> Pretty absurd.
How so? Number of sex partners is a clear indicator of what type of character a woman has. Also, please address the physical requirements I stated, not just status and income. Thanks.
>>
>>25557593

You underestimate high school males desire to fuck and high school females inability to distinguish between love and lust.
>>
>>25556549
Respectable women don't make that mistake on the second date.
>>
>>25557451
You're the one white knighting here. Not him.
>>
>>25557564
>Some girls make mistakes. "I thought I loved him and he loved me and we were going to be together forever!"
And making mistakes isn't a negative indicator? Are you retarded?
>Or maybe I'm just a bitter failed 25 year old normie who has had way too many relationships go south because someone was a slight upgrade from me.
>defend sluts
>probably dated sluts
Maybe one day you'll learn that sexual history matters.
>Some girls are sluts and that's OK too.Their choice.
Anyone who cares about finding a wife should choose to avoid sluts.
>>25557666
How satan? Explain.
>>
>>25557625
And the good decision is you?
>>
>tfw devout Catholic
>never masturbated or had sex
>all I ever wanted was a nice girl to reproduce with and raise a family
>never get my virgin Christfu
Church girls are a meme. They won't be any more attracted to you or any less attracted to Chad.
>>
>>25557678
>grils make mistakes
>she just wanted laid get over it nerd
>stop judging her
>>
>>25557714
do you get wet dreams?
>>
>>25557690

No. That good decision is someone with good genetics and a bright future. Not my beer belly balding ass.
>>
>>25557728
At least once a month, sometimes more. Its particularly troubling because although I have degenerate fetishes I actively avoid them. You can't avoid your dreams tho.
>>
>>25557717
>she just wanted laid get over it nerd
>stop judging her
You're retarded, 'making mistakes' is innocent and downplaying slutty behavior
"oh she just thought she was falling in love~ he was just a mean old horny monster ~~~"
I'm saying she just wanted dick, he's the one talking down the guy looking for a virgin with shit like 'grills make miss steaks'.
>>
>>25557625
> Women have poor judgment
> hope some of them will make a good decision once in a while
Which one is it?
>>
>>25557678

I did date sluts, I didn't know they were sluts until afterward. How am I defending sluts? If anything I probably hate women more than anyone else in this thread because they have done nothing but ruin my life since I was 14.
>>
>>25557770
Having poor judgment doesn't mean 100% fail rate. But you knew that.
>>
Lurk Sunday Masses at church, you'll find what you are looking for.
>>
>>25557714
>never get my virgin Christfu
Chuchgirls aren't going to fall into your lap anymore than normal girls you still have to pursue, shit ton of people in my old church got married and are happy I'm just a self-inflicted loser and don't attend anyways.
>>
File: 1-feminism-female-hypergamy.png (730KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1-feminism-female-hypergamy.png
730KB, 960x720px
>>25557551
my picture was aimed as a warning to watch out for Jamal because their game comes to them very naturally for some reason. I had to study game to get to their level and this Jamal was way younger then me. if op gets any girl above a 6/10 every guys is going to try to get in her panties everywhere she goes and Jamal was the most persist.
>>
>>25557767
You're defending women from his judgement because they're women. This is the definition of white knighting.
>>
>>25557775
>since 14

Lmao ok
>>
>>25557775
Because you tried to play off this "so just because she made a mistake she's garbage to you?" bullshit, you don't know she made a mistake she was probably down for it. Just because he's after a virgin doesn't mean he hates your special fantasy foolish girl who just got caught up in the flow.
>>
>>25557714
>church girls are a meme
No, you're just a fucking retard for thinking they'd fall in love with you the second you talk to them you fucking idiot.
You still have to court them.
>>
>>25557810
Those girls are trash anyway. Jamal is just stealing some other guy's leftovers.
>>
>>25557758
sheeeit nigga

I don't even masturbate for pleasure anymore, I just do it 2-3 times a week to literally empty my balls just so I don't get wet dreams. The 4 wet dreams I've had have been the shittiest experiences ever, especially since I'm a clean-freak when it comes to my dick and especially when it comes to semen
>>
>>25557831
Okay I get it, you're retarded, don't bother me retard.
>>25557810
Stop posting your cuck shit, I swear to god the faggots who post about 'jamal' get off to talking about how sinister he is.
>>
>>25556245
I had best marks and I was propably the most inteligent in our class but still no female choose me to create smart kids with her. Why females want dumb future?
>>
>>25557859
You're implicating that I haven't done all I can.
>>
>>25556549
>People make mistakes and have poor judgement pretty often, especially when it comes to relationships and love.

This is why the norm for most of civilized history was arranged marriage, with some input from the spouses.
>>
Don't think there's a shortcut phrase for that

Maybe try meeting girls and just spending some time getting to know them and then maybe turn the whole thing in a srs relationship?
>>
>>25556103
This. You should try to find a good girl who already has her sleeping around phase behind her.
>>
>>25561684
So... get sloppy seconds?
>>
>>25556064
Well
What can I say
If you want a vigin girlfriend who isn't ugly or fat you're 5 years late
>>
>>25562331
Who cares? By the time you'll settle down, you should have been with more than enough partners yourself.
>>
>>25556064
>>shorter than me
By saying this you're no better than your average woman who wants a guy taller than them.

>inb4 assdevastated manlet
Yes I know
>>
>>25562402
But women have so may demands when choosing a partner. He has to have a body and jawline of a greek god, 6 figure salary and over 6ft etc. The least i can demand is a girl like op said
>>
>>25562402
LOL this is obviously coming from a roastie, post a pic with a timestamp to prove you're not a roastie.

When will you roasties ever learn that we have different biological imperatives. No decent human male is attracted to leftovers.

What you women fail to realize is that men don't even genuinely like you as people and would've never approached you if you didn't have a vagina. The vagina comes first, and if it's all beat up and used no one wants it.
>>
>>25556064
church or mormon
>>
>>25556133
He doesn't want to fuck you. There are many others that would, find one.
>>
>>25562331
Don't listen to these enablers.

>>25556103
>>25561684
>>25562402

These are baseless assumptions.

Whore's a whore; there are no phases.
>>
>>25562869
>Whore's a whore; there are no phases.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Pretty much everyone (guys and girls alike) who has ever been in a serious long-term relationship that ended after many years together takes a small break from serious dating and has some casual sex. It is the normal reaction to that kind of experience.
>>
>>25556064
Do you find ironic that you spelt common sense wrong?
>>
>>25556064
OkCupid is what you are looking for
>>
>>25559815
kek, as if arranged marriage wasn't a fundamentally business transaction

this is what you get when amerifags who dropped out of highschool are allowed to post
>>
>>25563514
Doesn't online dating massively favor women though? I don't want someone who is already getting requests from like 20 other guys.
>>
>>25556064
are you at least a 7/10?
>>
>>25562499
This is the same type of person that comes to /r9k/ to whine about "no girls want 2 fuk me :^((( why won't they just fall from the sky on my virgin dick? sluts"
>>
>>25563233
Only a fucking whore would think like this. Me and all of my friends have never done this shit. It's absolutely not normal to fuck strangers because your sad unless you live in some degenerate shithole.
>>
This thread reads like the annual meeting of permavirgin autistic sperglords.
>>
>>25563596
Real life favor women too...
>>
>>25563627
Of course you haven't done it. You are still a virgin.
>>
>>25556064
The best way to end up with a conservative girl is being a huge player for a while. Every guy that I know who used to have harems of girls in the end settled down with a super conservative girl who was known for turning down guys by the dozens.
>>
>>25563629
This whole board is an annual metting of autistic sperglords. I don't know why Hiroshima enables it anymore.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 256x144px
>>25563605
I'm a 8/10 normally but most people say I look even better if I do something with my hair. I look like a younger pic related with straight hair.
>>
>>25563646
Doesn't mean I haven't dated. And my friends have had sex but never casually because they think it's disgusting. Stop trying to rationalize being a whore.
>>
>>25563651
It's kind of needed as a containment board. Otherwise they would spread their filth elsewhere.
>>
>>25563627
>fuck strangers

It seems to me that you are confused. You can have plenty of casual sex with people who aren't strangers. Happy now?
>>
>>25563622
I get laid pretty often when i go clubbing and he's super right

no man with self-respect can respect a slut
>>
>>25563622
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3zt00d/12_reasons_you_should_date_a_retired_party_girl/

>inb4 "go back to reddit"
I only lurk r/TheRedPill
>>
>>25563737
No, still makes you a whore. I don't know a single decent woman who has had sex outside of a relationship. All the ones that have are shitty people.
>>
>>25563909
>All the ones that have are shitty people.

You mean like generalizing, insecure dipshits?
>>
>>25559362
Because you have a high chance of autistic kids
With intelligent People.
>>
>>25563938
Of course I am. Most blacks I see are idiots and thugs, so I start expecting them to be. There are exceptions with everything but usually women who don't have enough self respect to not sleep around are shitty people.
>>
>>25563909
>I don't know a single woman

Fixed that for you.
>>
Some of you fags got the wrong approach to this. Instead of making this list of how your partner should be and behave, you should simply socialize a lot and get to know real women. Get out there, meet them, fall in love and out of it. Have casual sex if you must, or don't if you don't want to.

Simply meet someone you can imagine spending your time with. You make this way too complicated. And before some spergs start screaming, "b-but girls are allowed to have...", you should realize that most of the girls with long ass lists of how their boysfriend should be are fucking single. They either set their standards too high, or drive away any decent man with their demanding attitude. Just enjoy yourselves and stop overthinking everything.
>>
>>25564053
I've literally had a girlfriend how autistic can you be?
>>
>>25564147
It's not a real relationship if you didn't have sex.
>>
>>25564166
So you can't get to know someone emotionally without fucking them? So all the people who waited for years until marriage weren't actually in a relationship because they never fucked?
>>
>>25564212
>So you can't get to know someone emotionally without fucking them?

Sex and other forms of physical intimacy is what differntiates your relationship from any other friendly relationships you have (aka platonic friendships). Sex also makes you grow together even more (assuming you felt close before).

>>25564212
>weren't actually in a relationship because they never fucked?

Yes, basically they have been simply close friends.
>>
>>25564212
It's a platonic friendship, nothing more.
>>
>>25564275
>>25564293
So if your dating a girl and not having sex that means it's not a real relationship. So letting others fuck them is perfectly fine?
>>
>>25564324
>So letting others fuck them is perfectly fine?

If that is your thing, sure. I mean after all it is the current year and all that.
>>
>>25564356
It's definitely not my thing but obviously I'm arguing with uber-liberal idiots so it hardly matter what I say.
>>
>>25564324
What's the point of dating a girl if you are not having sex? You just have a close "best friend". It's fine when you are 15, but adults function differently.
>>
>>25556064
Idk man, asking 4chan for advice on this subject is ...hard...

do your own thing imo, mindset, in my experience has a heavy effect too...

what im trying to say is, maybe get with a few dirty girls, learn how to pick em, then go from there? Get me? Got it memorised?
>>
>>25564401
Because I'm looking for a potential wife not a fuck buddy. Like I said before I don't care about sex that much.
>>
>>25562869
Yeah I know. No marriage for me, just girlfriends.
>>
>>25556064

Best way to make sure is getting them young.
Marry a 16 y o fresh out of highschool.
>>
>>25564474
I feel like that's really risky since they are so far from being mentally developed.
>>
>>25564454
>I don't care about sex that much.

Then why do you ascribe so much importance to a girl's virginity?
>>
>>25564533
It's a matter of self respect, consistency and innocence . It doesn't have anything to do with my sex drive.
>>
>>25564114
>jus live in de moment brah who cares if she took 100 dicks

Lmao dumb roastie cunt
>>
>>25564590
he's got a point though,

find someone you enjoy spending time with... trumps up
>>
>>25564590
>>jus live in de moment brah who cares if she took 100 dicks

>she's an innocent virginic angel or a dirty cum slut who has taken a hundred dicks

Why are so many robots only capable of looking at things as either black or white?
>>
>>25564567
It has everything to do with your sex drive. You need to find a girl who is not interested in sex. Sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship. A girl with a normal sex drive wouldn't stay with you for long.
>>
>>25564919
I'm willing to have sex regularly with a partner but I don't prioritize it. Like if I really bored I might fap almost every day but usually only once every week or two. It's just not something I need.
>>
>>25565052
In other words, you have a low sex drive and therefore need a girl who also has a low one.
>>
>>25565074
No... I don't need her to have a low one. Like I said I'd be fine having sex daily I just don't need it. It doesn't bother me if I don't.
>>
>>25565099
But it might bother you after a while if she keeps pressing and you fail to get into the mood. Or if she likes different than you, and one or both of you remain unsatisfied with your sex life.

Like the other anon correctly stated, sexual compatibility is extremely important in relationships.
>>
>>25565161
>Or if she likes different than you
*likes different things than you
>>
>>25557302
Same.

When you're so hungry that 'literally' everything looks delicious.
>>
>>25565161
If I'm attracted to her I'll get in the mood. I feel like you're over complicating this.
>>
>>25565246
>I am saving myself for marriage but once married I will have sex with him every day!

Girls say that, and it's of course not true. You won't have sex daily with someone magically once you are married if you have a low sex drive.
>>
>>25565246
>If I'm attracted to her I'll get in the mood. I feel like you're over complicating this.

I don't want to put you down or attack you in any way, but your inexperience is showing. I've never been with a girl that had a higher libido than I but that is not how life works. There will be a million situations in a long-term relationship were you will turn down sex.
>>
>>25565338
I don't think you understand. It's not that I don't want sex, it's just that not having it doesn't really bother me. I can masterbate every day for months or go months without masterbate nglyspe at all just fine. It's not that I don't want to but I just don't care enough to sometimes, sort of somewhere in between . If someone else wanted it I'd be fine with it as long as it's not a ridiculous sex drive.
>>
>>25565380
Ya but not for that reason. I've had times where I didn't want to do much with my ex for specific reasons. Like if I was stressed out maybe but that happens to everyone to some extent.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.