[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're on your way to hell and you decide you're going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 20160106_222838-1-1.jpg (2MB, 2070x1521px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_222838-1-1.jpg
2MB, 2070x1521px
You're on your way to hell and you decide you're going to take some music with you what albums and why? (Pic related) (maximum of 7 albums)
>>
Probably Beethoven and shit in a final attempt to suck up to God
>>
File: 1449376364395.jpg (149KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1449376364395.jpg
149KB, 722x525px
Genesis: Selling England by the Pound
Genesis: The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
Jethro Tull: Heavy Horses
Supertramp: Breakfast in America
Dire Straits: Brothers in Arms

progfags report in
>>
I wouldn't take any. I've listened to enough music already.
>>
AC/DC: Highway to Hell
Iron Maiden: The Number of the Beast
4 of classical music (Haydn, Bach, Handel and Scarlatti)
>>
The plot twist is that you are born into the same life you're in now because

Time is just a flat circle.
>>
File: image.gif (569KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
569KB, 500x249px
>>25555839
You ever heard of the 4chan Theory? It's like in real life, we process time linearly forward.

But outside of our real lives, from what would be a fourth-chan perspective, time wouldn't exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it... we'd see... our image board would look flattened, like a single website with virgin neckbeards in a superposition of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience just cycling through threads in our mothers basement, like mountain dew in a lake.

See, everything outside of 4chan... that's normalfags, normalfags looking down on us. Now, to us, it's a way of life, but to them... it's an anime image board

In real life, where there are no waifus and feet threads, meme's can't grow. Memes can't become. Memes don't change. So Moot created 4chan to grow the memes that reddit would kill, and then they are reposted, but into the same image board, that you've always been born into.

How many times have we had this thread, guys?
Well who knows. When you can't remember your lives before 4chan, you can't change your lives.

And that is the terrible and the secret fate of 4chan
You're trapped, by that nightmare you keep waking up into.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.