[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some high tier jobs for robots? I work produce in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1443811576687.jpg (57KB, 687x820px) Image search: [Google]
1443811576687.jpg
57KB, 687x820px
What are some high tier jobs for robots? I work produce in a grocery store, it works.

>stack apples all day like an autism
>draw star wars characters on our weekly specials chalkboard
>always have an angry scowl on my face and act like I'm concentrating really hard
>if somebody tries to talk to me I act like I can't hear them over my fruit stacking concentration
>if they are persistent I'll drop a piece of produce and act mad that they broke my concentration and tell them I don't know anything
>when I get pissed off I go to the cooler and slam rotten fruit all over the wall and scream because nobody goes back there and nobody hears or sees it
>one really stressful day I destroyed a whole pallet of watermelons with a two foot knife and a mallet
>the store manager literally never comes to my little corner of the store
>>
Taxi driver I guess
>>
File: image_0.jpg (35KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
35KB, 500x396px
Love produce, OP.

>carry knife in sheath on apron
>trim vegetables all day and drink coffee
>make $19/hr
>get off work and take a fat dab
>mfw washington

We have a Wal-Mart sized store and our produce makes 30k on a solid sunday, so it's nice and steady work but comfy for the wage. Why do NEETs lack such personal discipline? The fruits of my labor do pay off

pun fucking inteded
>>
>>25554405
programmer. it was hard work but i am hoping to be able to work from home soon.
>>
Probably going to get a comfy public sector tech support job on Friday as long as I don't act too autistic at the interview.
>>
>>25554405
>>25554718
Rural or suburban?
>>
>>25554718
yea the coffee pot for the store is in my department for some reason, I drink it all day. I only make half what you make but its a small store and I spend a large portion of my day not doing anything. We have a produce manager but I hardly ever work with him, they mostly hired me to babbysit the department because the department manager can't be there all day everyday and the store manager wants someone to make sure we don't run out of things on the shelf when the produce manager isn't there. So I'll walk around and make sure everything is full but I mostly spend my day drawing on the chalkboards and smoking by the dumpster
>>
>>25554405
Librarian. I work part-time in one studying for my degree and I find stocking and organizing the shelves very relaxing. I've mastered the layout of the entire building and I can find the exact spot of any book if you just give me the call numbers.
>>
>>25555051
Subrurban

>>25555078
Wage is high because of standard of living at my location, but I can still order stuff online for really good prices.
>>
>>25555167
aye, wages are low here because its cheap. I'm about to get a 2 br house for 50k and it really is in decent shape. It isn't fancy by any means but hey, its only 50k.
>>
Graveyard shift at a warehouse.
I did it at a yogurt factory for a while, just stacked yogurt all night and was left alone most of the time. I was getting 11
>>
>>25555051
rural
>>
>>25555211
Learn some basic carpentry and tile setting and you are golden, anon. Spend an hour or two a night doing light reno on you place yourself and you'll turn it into a tidy little mansion for yourself at a fraction of what it'd be if you paid someone else to do it.
>>
>>25555215
How is 11 compared to where you live? Thought about doing graves at a warehouse
>>
>>25555282
do grils like that? and is it expensive? tbqh I'd be content crawling over beer bottles and music equipment like I'm used to but I have been thinking that when I have my own house I might want to start making my place more presentable. Right now I'm interested in landscaping and gardening because I've never had my own yard.
>>
File: taxi .jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
taxi .jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>25554576
Das rite
>>
Radiologist/Pathologist are great jobs for robots, hard part is getting through medical school, which is something I recommend only for normies.

>sit in dark room
>look at x-rays
>write down what you see
>make lots of bux

Literally that easy.
>>
Tech Manager for local High School.

Hate dealing with autistic students and down syndrome teachers.
>>
>>25555086
It's all fucking roasties though.
>>
im a buffet waiter and it is god tier for robots. u get them their drinks and they help themselves to the buffet. easy as cake. plus we get to eat as much as we like
>>
>>25555086
Cool, I just applied as a library assistant. Hope I can get it so I don't have work as a cashier anymore. Should be great to do while I'm at uni
>>
Research assistant at my university. I work with polymers and shit with a bunch of asians and indians and they hardly speak to me. 10/10 autism because I never have to talk to anyone and at most I speak like twice during an 8-hour day. I hate most people (worked in fast food for 2 years), so I stare at a computer screen for 8 hours and then come home to stare at a computer screen for even longer. It's absolutely fantastic; I couldn't ask for a better job
>>
>>25554718
Seattle-ish area I'm assuming? I'm out on the Peninsula.
>>
>>25555402
Grills get wet for good tile work. Not even memeing. I was a contractor. The party shithole decor will last you till maybe 25.

>>25555086
Actual librarian or assistant?

>>25556009
Don't they rage if you don't check in constantly? How are tips given the lack of work?
>>
>>25554405
Don't you have a department manager? Assuming your story isn't fake, wouldn't they be aware of your autism?
>>
Office Manager for a heritage museum.

>Used to be two of us in office with three others constantly in and out during the day only for one hour or so each depending on what they needed the computers for.
>Other person who was the Office Manager recently left, I got the promotion
>No other Office Admin so it's just me constantly and the three others sometimes
>Sit answering e-mails.
>Any phone that rings there's always someone else to answer it
>Write stuff on the board sometimes
>Sometimes people come in, ask me to print something, I print it, little communication.
>Sometimes I have to fill in the database with someone's info.
>>
i work graveyard security. just on my thinkpad all night.
>>
I remember working grocery during highschool and holidays
>Late night shifts alone
>work quickly for the first half
>just hide in the back for the rest of my shift, no one ever looked or checked
>tidy stuff up in the last 30 minutes before closing
>>
>>25555401
It's okay, im in los angeles. It's not even hard to survive on minimum here. Most people just over spend.
>>
>>25554405
I shovel snow and mow lawns, one day I want to get a skidsteer and do landscaping.
I've done painting in the past too and I want to get back into it, comfy as fuck if you are doing it alone.
>>
Programmer. High pay, very little social interaction required beyond email, but boring.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.