[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you got a huge house with 300 acres of land what would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: MN-AI570_RELVAL_M_20150311124152.jpg (413KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
MN-AI570_RELVAL_M_20150311124152.jpg
413KB, 1280x853px
If you got a huge house with 300 acres of land what would you fill it with?

I think I'd just fill it with airsoft fields and gokart tracks and shit.
>>
>>25552558
Nothing.

I'd just play vidya in one of the rooms
>>
>>25552597
really? even if you had all the money you needed to put stuff in it? not like maybe a giant projector outside to play vidya on, or maybe like a huge arcade warehouse that has all the coolest shit or whatever?
>>
File: 56787890hhjhj.jpg (441KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
56787890hhjhj.jpg
441KB, 1632x1224px
To be honest owning lots of land is just a whole lot of responsibility I don't want to have to deal with. If I win the Powerball jackpot in 2 hours, I would just by myself a condo probably. A few years later, once I actually learn how to maintain lanscape, lawns, gardening, swimming pools and saunas, I could get a house in the canyon with a nice rustic hillside backyard.
>>
>>25552730
let's just pretend you have people who can maintain it and shit, come on man play along.

I know nobody wants a huge giant plot of land, they wanna just have a little comfy place to chill and play vidya. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys would fill it with, just that specific thing if you had it.
>>
Land mines, booby traps, alligator filled moats etc.
>>
my first thoughts are organic farms and shooting ranges, but the 2 might conflict because of lead contamination of the soil and groundwater
>>
I'd try to keep it rustic as possible, just have places to explore and hike around and dude weed lol
>>
File: garagedefendshop.jpg (229KB, 890x573px) Image search: [Google]
garagedefendshop.jpg
229KB, 890x573px
>>25552558
If i have the money to go with it....

Garage: JZX100, FD3S 20B, R34GTR, 240Z, E28
Helicopter pad: Probably a Bell Ranger
Internets: 10GbE, for shitposting/gamen at maximum speed.
>>
>>25552854
>>let's just pretend you have people who can maintain it and shit,
I'd have a golf course. Seriously. Golfing is just about the only sport or physical activity I enjoy.

>>25553573
>organic farms and shooting ranges
also a good idea. Always wanted to be /k/. I'm an awful gardener, but if someone else is maintaining it, fresh onions and home-grown potatoes are great stuff.
>>
Undocumented Mexican landscapers. They would grow a labyrinth for me and sew the head of a man on the body of a cow to place in the center. My Tauroman would be the tits. I'd probably have to get him a TV and a nice tower to live in or something, though, because he'd need something to do between slaying adventurers with his axe. Not sure where I'd mount the axe, though, seein as he couldn't grip it with hooves.
>>
the first thing i'd do is build a 50 foot wall to keep everyone the fuck out

the second thing i'd do is cry because i'd be lonely

i can't even be happy in a fantasy
>>
Stuffed animals
>>
Depends on the climate. 300 acres of desert/swampland/lake/etc is fucking useless.
>>
File: 1450236768985.jpg (854KB, 1104x616px) Image search: [Google]
1450236768985.jpg
854KB, 1104x616px
fruit trees, vineyards, maybe livestock pasture and narrow gauge train tracks
>>
File: Sacto-Velo.jpg (533KB, 1847x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Sacto-Velo.jpg
533KB, 1847x1230px
Definitely a velodrome, probably with a gym area and pool in the center. Also probably some small rustic camps littered around. If I had lots of rolling hills, I'd build a road track, for bikes, roller blades, luge, whatever. Also definitely a fucking roller coaster.
>>
>>25554561
this is actually really sweet, samson

maybe you are human afterall
>>
>>25554750
as I'm a lazy bastard, I would probably have other people doing most of the work though. presumably, if I can afford 300 acres, I can afford some Mexicans
>>
>>25552558
I would use it for my NEET/robot/channer philanthropic foundation. Weebs and autists will walk outside and enjoy manly activities with father figures to boost confidence, vocational training and higher education, mental care, and workshops on peeing in things that aren't jars. It will be comfy, yet healthy.
>>
>>25552558
I'd grow massive poppy and marijuana crops.
>>
>>25552558
is that kim.com's mansion?
>>
Fields of magic mushrooms
Pillows, beds and hammocks (under protective roofing of some sort, ofc, but still open)
Projectors and projecting screens so I could watch a million movies simultaneously
Treehouses and cats
A qt bf too pls?

I'd probably get a pool and an underground tunneling system that's covered in layers of glitter so it looks all sparkly and magical like it's a gnome cave or some shit
>>
>>25552558
Build free housing for depressed and poor robots. Like a resort for the emotionally crippled.
>>
>>25552558

Create a colony full of friends, and eventually declare independence and split off into our own micro-nation, I would be hailed 'God-King'. We would grow copious amounts of Marijuana and synthesise loads of Ecstacy and LSD in labs, then throw massive raves everyday that many people would come far and wide to attend. The rave scene would drive our economy and be a source of national pride.
>>
>>25558071
>tfw haven't been to a rave in years
they were so fun
>>
>>25558124
I thought that whole scene was infested with normies and ruined now

kinda like cons, vidya, and all the other places where misfits used to be able to have fun
>>
>>25557852
>>25556024
We should team up.
>>
id build a bunch of underground tunnels and stuff
>>
leave most of it natural but I would set aside a portion for growing grapes or avocados, have a large outdoor entertaining area, a pool, club house,and grass area
>>
>>25552558
Sell it so I can fund my cross country travels.
>>
I'd probably make some dirt/gravel roads for driving cars like a rally track, a garden with different plants and fruit/vegtables..
i don't really know what else. but i'd probably just do different things if I had excavator etc
>>
>>25552558
nothing, i would sell it and buy a smaller home. why the fuck would i need all that space to myself if i'm just gonna be staying inside alone playing vidya and shitposting all day.

think about it, it'd be spooky as fuck to live in a huge house by yourself.
>>
>>25552558
normie corpses
>>
>>25552558

A space center and orbital launch facilities
>>
>>25552558
Fishing, nice gardens, greenhouses and land for growing food, a massive underground base, a massive fence and moat to keep poor people out, a tower to keep an eye on the outside world, all forms of sustainable energy, race track and big garage, a really good workshop
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.