[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you are an early 40s woman who started coming here to try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

File: crazy-woman.jpg (19KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-woman.jpg
19KB, 370x278px
tfw you are an early 40s woman who started coming here to try and understand depressed and isolated young people, and you still come back to read the threads more than you should, and you start thinking like the robots on here talk and saying things like "tfw" to yourself in your head.
>>
time stamp or i don't believe you
>>
Try thinking of this - KYS

Then do it.
>>
Your post lacks information.
Yes you are 40 but are you employed, do you have friends, did you ever have a boyfriend
I'm going to assume the answer to these are all no, you are not above a robot, you are beneath one since most robots are barely in their 20s
>>
>>25551446
Its ok if you don't believe me. I am not trying to accomplish anything by posting. Just needed to see how it felt.

>>25551448
It took me a second to figure that out.
>>
>trying to understand
why do normies posting here say this so often?
It's very simple, humans desire companionship and if they don't have it there are negative effects
isolation is not how people are mean to live
>>
>>25551484
I am employed. I have friends. I was married and now am not. I don't think I am above anyone.
>>
I met someone on a online game who was like you.
she was qt in real life (not fat), and she kept saying "sorry im bad at conversations". I miss her advice, she stopped talking to me for no reason.
>>
>>25551544
You shouldn't since you are 40 and no longer married then you are well over the curb, you are a woman and that means your friends are worthless and I'm going to bet you went as far in your career as you are ever going to be.
You failed in life, you failed hard. No wonder depression and nihilism are attractive to you.
Also you aren't going to get male attention anywhere else are you?
>>
>>25551404
post a pic with timestamp, doesnt have to be face or anything identifiable a hand is fine
>>
>>25551574
>for no reason
She probably realised she was better than you and stopped. Also stop projecting your feels over every woman you meet, most women here are bitches wanting to project their bitterness into others and get negative attention. This one is not any different
>>
>>25551574
Sorry that happened. I don't really know what online games are.

>>25551629
My career is just fine, thanks. Depression isn't attractive to me. But I have seen it impact people in my family and I think it is good to at least have a small grasp on what goes through someone's mind in those situations. That is all.
>>
>>25551629
This

>40 year old women on a male virgin dominated imageboard

Wtf are you even doing here fucking wierdo
>>
>>25551653
no one wants to see this cunt's time stamp. if she posts it, i will make it my goal to dox her and post her information all over the web.
>>
>>25551718
>that is all
That's not all.
How long has it been since you went on a date, a real onw., how long since you went on a second one.
How long has it been since you got any attention on facebook and it wasn't from your female friends?
How many prospects does your job have? Are you as rich as you wanted to be?, you are not. Do you have prestige there?
Do you have children? How about a cat? Or ten?
>>
>>25551843
I went out on multiple dates with someone a few months ago. October,

I don't know what you mean by attention on Facebook. I post there regularly and interact with friends, both male and female, regularly.

My job is stable, and there is room for growth if I want it. I make enough money to live comfortably and save money. I have retirement and insurance.

I have two kids, not teenagers yet. We have a dog, no cats. I am allergic to cats but don't really like them much anyway.
>>
>>25551945
why arent you married? negro knocked you up and ran?
>>
File: heinrichvonkleist.jpg (3KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
heinrichvonkleist.jpg
3KB, 199x253px
>>25551945
What is your opinion on this site?
What do you think of the youth in here? Absolute loosers? Immature young adults? or just misunderstood outcasts?

Also, do you think there is any hope for us?
>>
>>25551945
>I went to multiple dates with someone in October
And it didn't work out did it sweetheart? Why don't you have a boyfriend? How long has it been since the divorce anyways? Are you poor? Two kids must be exhausting to support and tend to.
>>
>>25551945
How did you find out about this place? Do you fear your children will become like the population here? What are you doing to prevent it? You do know about the singlemother threads?
>>
>>25552095
No, it didn't work out. I decided I wasn't able to give it the effort it deserved. My husband died over two years ago. I am not poor. The kids can be tiring, but they are both school age and my job is flexible so I can be home in the mornings and afternoons for them.

>>25552093
I think there are a lot of different types of people here. I think a lot of the talk here is just talk. But I also think there are many hurting people here, and I think being here damages them more than it helps them.

>>25552093
>>
Good, you make your own posts now. I don't even have to do it for you!
>>
>>25552214
How do you have mornings and afternoons off and you are not poor. Please clear this contradiction.
What did he die of?
>>
>>25551754
>Says the guy who is pretending to be this "women"
>>
>>25552201
I learned about 4chan just looking into internet culture. My kids are spending more and more time unsupervised on the computer, and I wanted to know what to watch out for, what to keep an eye on. I worry about them and what their experiences have done to them mentally.

I don't know anything about single mother threads.
>>
>>25552214
>I think a lot of the talk here is just talk
This. r9k has now become a board for normies who have a bad day. It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1447804319526.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1447804319526.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>25551544
LITERALLY A ROASTIE.
>>
>>25552290
or comfy normies at work laughing at neetcucks
>>
>>25552214
>and I think being here damages them more than it helps them.

I understand that and it is in fact true... However, for most people this is the only place they have where they can find somoene to talk to about their problems, worries and most important, feelings...
I remember that there was a time were people were way more precise with their problems and emotions than just >tfwnogf...
There were some stories in here that really moved me like one i've read about a 20's kissless virgin guy that went to a house party were everyone ended up having sex except for him and the guy just stood there in the piano playing waltzs while the light of the dawn frailed upon him...
However, i think there is a time were somoene should leave this place for good... I still haven't found the strenght but i don't come here as often as before... You can have some good times here
>>
>>25552259
I work from home for a couple of hours in the morning and as needed in the evenings. There is plenty of work that can be done remotely.

He died of heart failure. He apparently had a heart defect since birth that was never detected.
>>
File: Torielhug.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Torielhug.png
5KB, 640x480px
>>25552353
>He died of heart failure. He apparently had a heart defect since birth that was never detected.

that's really sad actually...
>>
>>25552348
That is how I would think this board would be. People honestly leaning on each other, making friends. Instead it just seems like it is a contest to see who can pretend to be the most dysfunctional.
>>
>>25552353
>job
>only a few hours a day
>can be done either at morning of afternoon
>doesn't involve going out of your home
>you meet your clients online
>not poor
I can only think of in lol, don't worry your secret is safe with me
>>
>>25552412
why? one less normie wagecuck.
>>
>>25552284
Some robots here claim their issues are from single mother households. You shouldn't worry about it since you don't sound too dysfunctional. Just be supportive and not too overbearing.
>>
>>25552451
>two will take its place
>>
>>25552284

Well, congratulations, you've found the arsehole of the internet.

The only places worse than the chans is basically certain .onion sites.

You have the developer and IT freenode IRC channels/project mailing lists/github/whatever that constitutes the actual "hacker underground" if you can imagine such a thing existing in real life - it's not actually underground, just out of sight for most people like dentistry conferences or whatever - but as far as bottom-of-the-barrel social interaction goes you've hit the motherlode.
>>
>>25552429
>Instead it just seems like it is a contest to see who can pretend to be the most dysfunctional.

It's sad cause it wasn't always like this...
>>
>>25552467
You are projecting all these retarded tripfags, you don't know shit about her
>>
>>25552412
Thanks.

>>25552431
It isn't a few hours a day. I work from home for about two hours each morning, then am in the office for 6 hours. I don't meet any clients online. I work with people at the office.
>>
>Not hiding this shit on the image.
>lack of >
>40s wo
BAKA
>>
>>25552467
I worry about that a lot, and it is part of why I read these threads. I want to have an idea of where people who become this jaded come from. I do my best with them. I have a big family, and they know they are loved.

>>25552471
You don't consider this site mainstream?
>>
>>25552490
>easy mode
I'm sure your male coworkers get the same chances
>>
>>25552557
Actually yes, they do. Everyone gets a choice of a flex day from home, 4 10 hour days, or a flexible combination. There are plenty of corporate environments that have learned that flexibility is important in attracting and keeping talented workers.
>>
>>25552603
And then there was the real world where 95% of everyone else works.
>>
Just turned 40. I'm addicted to this place. Not sure why. Completely successful adult.
>>
>>25552538

No, the chans isn't mainstream, not even 4chan. Reddit is mainstream.

I think it's because most people can't stomach being here for some reason. It's like a ghetto to most people I suspect. It's why we use "go back to Reddit" as an insult, implicitly because you're a person who needs to be coddled and can't stand being insulted at random.
>>
>>25552674
I'll tell you why - people are real here. Professionalism is the ability to lie on demand. Have a bad day? Suck it up.

You're the real robot, brother.
>>
>>25552538
A supportive family is good but there are other issues. Low self-esteem and being bullied are notable factors to be considered. Self-worth gives them the confidence to excel. It is up to them on where it leads. School bullying and how they react to it has some affect on their self-esteem.
>>
File: snufkindeparts.png (166KB, 463x356px) Image search: [Google]
snufkindeparts.png
166KB, 463x356px
>>25552538
>I want to have an idea of where people who become this jaded come from.

Bullying at school during the pre-teen and teen years... Lack of confidence to make friends and being assertive... Lack of romantic affection...

Basically, the fact of not being able to stand for yourself is a huge contribution to end up a jaded young adult without any prospects in life and a negative overview towards life...

So, teach your children to be able to stand up for themselves, make them know that they have no reason to be afraid and don't be over-protective...

For me it was mostly bullying troughout middle school and early high school that fucked me up severely... I loathe myself for being such a coward and deep down i feel like i'm a pathetic weakling that doesn't deserve the affection and respect of other people
>>
It's sad how brainwashed everyone here is, it is evident by the questions you are asking to gauge the "success" of another person.
As if real success was measured by such shallow things.
>>
>>25552724
The other thing is, this might seem strange, but the very successful and very unsuccessful have similar online circumstances. I own my own business so it's not like i can say much online. I'm not going to post pictures or get into a political debate on normiebook. I have to kind of keep my distance. r9k is good for that m
>>
>>25552538

I am a CS dropout who tried studying at uni 4 times and now live at home with mom at the tender age of 27.

Essentially, 4chan and certain IRC channels populated by IT people, programmers and NEETs is my only social outlet. I hang here on this board specifically because there are a lot of femanons here and I poke at them with my words to gather data about female behaviour.
>>
>>25552804

Success is as anormal as failure. Very successful people aren't normies.
>>
>>25552655
In the corporate world it is very common.

>>25552674
Well, nice to know I'm not the only ancient one here.

>>25552735
>>25552763

Thank you. That is good to know.
>>
>>25552538
>where people who become this jaded come from

When you grow up thinking that one day you will meet her and it will work out and it never does and you end up older than you but you know you are too inexperienced for the likes of you because you are too busy, too professional and you would never get along anyway. Yeah. That will do it.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (89KB, 653x653px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
89KB, 653x653px
>>25552939
Btw, oh ancient one... Despite being a wimp and a scaredy rat will i ever be able to get a girlfriend like pic related (the one in the middle)?
Could you give me your blessing please?
>>
>>25553044
Not the person you are asking but it looks like you have decent taste at least.

No idea bro. If you can talk to her and stuff you may stand a chance.
>>
File: 1377957272557.jpg (60KB, 755x553px) Image search: [Google]
1377957272557.jpg
60KB, 755x553px
>>25551404
Go divorce-rape your beta provider and leave us alone.
>>
>>25553180
Problem is that there aren't women like that where i live...
I seriously don't know where to find them
>>
>>25551404
I wish I could believe you
>>
>>25553277
She sounds like a woman. A sheltered white woman. That's not even necessarily a bad thing. Just the tone.
>>
>>25553185

>is a widow
>divorce rape
>didn't even read the thread, just came to spout canned shit
>>
File: 972y308475613.png (278KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
972y308475613.png
278KB, 500x564px
>>25551404
tfw OP is probably full of shit and is mocking us
>>
>>25551404
General location? MBTI?
>>
>>25551531
This right here. I swear to god, I used to think I was autistic or something but I'm convinced the average normie fuck is even more out of touch than I could ever dream to be.

i know this statement is completely autistic
>>
>>25551629
my mom is in her 50s and since my dad died she has lots of suitors...
>>
>>25552804
I'm not saying this to be edgy but here's a truth. What's the only thing keeping the poor from killing the rich? The middle class. And that's going away as America slowly becomes a third world nation.
>>
File: j025.jpg (295KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
j025.jpg
295KB, 700x992px
What do you think of anime and mange OP?
>>
>>25553365

Yeah. I'm a white swede myself but I know there are a lot of minorities on here, not to mention people from e.g. Russia or the baltics. Or even Africa sometimes.

>inb4 go drink Somali semen somewhere else swedecuck

Just an observation.

>>25552939

> In the corporate world it is very common.

In the college-educated "real job" western corporate world it is very common.
>>
>>25553413

This, desu. The "it gets better for men when they get older" thing is a "le redpill XDDD" meme.
>>
>>25551404
i wanna fuck women in their 40s in their asses, it is my fetish
>>
>>25553507

I would not say no to a 40-year-old woman desu, but I doubt I could live up to her standards.
>>
>>25553477
Sweden isn't the western world. The West is losing white collar jobs to Indians. Wiping old people in nursing homes is the growth industry.
>>
>>25553532
She's 40, she should live up to yours you dumb fuck.
>>
>>25553551

Same here desu. But that only goes for people without a marketable degree.

>>25553566

I don't think sex works like that.
>>
>>25553480
most single women over 30 are overweight, have children or both... dating is probably a bit harder for them, but if you are a female over 30 who is not fat with no kids you are a diamond in the rough
>>
>>25553602
Every degree can be marketed. But not all people can market themselves. Sociopathy is a great start for success.
>>
>>25552939
>In the corporate world it is very common.
Not really.
I'm in my 30s and have worked for a handful of fortune 50 companies in IT (not the type that can be outsourced).
If your job has almost any semblance of actual importance to the base operation of the place, that shit don't fly.
If your job is not important enough that they can deal without you for a randomly placed day of the week, you're replaceable but they want you to feel good about the idea so that's the shit they feed you.
>>
>>25553602
I don't think you know what an average, single white woman with kids looks like.
Unless you live in California, most of them let themselves go. I've never seen a proper m.i.l.f outside this state. Just mothers i'd like to avoid.
They're old and probably busted, if you're good looking, you don't just say yes to the first cougar that wants you.
>>
>>25553710

Serious IT is a 24/7 kind of deal though. Does not at all apply to other jobs unless you are a surgeon or a firefighter or something.
>>
>>25553779

I've seen lots. But I live in Sweden.
>>
>>25553710

I work as a network engineer and know tons of other people in various IT fields, other than support staff, most everyone has complete freedom to work from home, come in late and tons of flex time due to strange hours and maintenance.
>>
File: davemuststain.jpg (24KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
davemuststain.jpg
24KB, 250x375px
for me, that's easy. I am an autistic narcissistic sociopath; incapable of functioning in normal society, yet pathologically driven to seek attention, so I try to gain the praise and respect (or hate and disdain) of my fellow rejects. for other robots, it may be more complicated
>>
>>25554136
>tfw no train

Why live?
>>
>>25551404
I think one way that a lot of people here feel jaded and like outcasts is Becusse they don"t find people who will legitmalty love them like a family type of way. I mean I'm not a robot but my freind is and he introdouced me to this site. The guy came from a shitty broken down home and was a fuckin mess in highschool. He gets paired up with me for a project so he comes over to my house and my parents being Pakistani shower him with love and affection since they thought of him as my friend and guest. Over time this guy would make excuses to get paired up with me just so he could come over and spend time with my family. My mother thinks he's a goodboy and loves feeding him and my father can't help but try to give bullshit advice which this kid eats up. I mean I became a closer freind to him as we'll and my parents allow him to sleepover whenever he wants as long as he promises to get good grades in school now, plus he's become much more confident as we'll socially since we take him to our paki weddings and there rowdy as fuck to handle. Overall Id say allot of the people here just needed a loving family and good expericnes that an help them nurture their growth as individuals.
>>
can u leave
thank
>>
File: 1446501601818.jpg (54KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1446501601818.jpg
54KB, 475x356px
I'm really wondering if people ITT are actually responding seriously to something this obvious.
>>
>>25554283
That's a great story. I'm like another son in many of my friend's families and without that support I would've turned out much worse. I wish it wasn't necessary for good families to pick up the slack of crappy parents but I guess that's just life.
>>
>>25551404
Be my successful milf gf
>>
>I'm a 40 year old woman!
>300 replies.
>>
>>25554775
Were human beings anon. It's hardwired in us to feel empath for those suffering. My parents knew what my friend wanted and needed, they saw his lifeless looking face when he came in our house and they were concerned. When we saw him feast with us on dining rug, or when he played cricket with my father, or just helping my little sister with her French homework he was always smiling and happy. Sometimes a loving family is all you need I guess, I just hope most of the young guys here find some place which they can atleast call home with a smile
>>
>>25551404
>huge thread no pic with timestamp
bait
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.