[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robot drug thread general what's your doc? favorite roa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: ketamine.jpg (259KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
ketamine.jpg
259KB, 1536x1152px
robot drug thread general

what's your doc? favorite roa? favorite drug class?

i'm doing ketamine tomorrow, was wondering if anyone had any advice or anecdotes to share. i've done my research on it and know the effects/duration/etc, i just want to hear some personal experiences from robots.
>>
>>25550338
>was wondering if anyone had any advice
make sure your schedule is clear tomorrow
>>
>>25550338
Every time I do k in always looking at everything from behind my head. It' strange but a lot of fun. Just don't fall in a k hole your first time. That's a whole different thing all together.
>>
No i don't do drugs because I'm not a loser and i don't like permanent brain damage
>>
File: 1449227125078.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449227125078.gif
580KB, 480x360px
I smoked catnip one time
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (27KB, 452x344px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
27KB, 452x344px
>>25550338
I remember doing ketamine. Walking feels like blissfully floating around on a cloud. Ahh

It's all the rage in China these days
>>
File: I'm Better Than U.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Better Than U.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>25550457
>I'm not a loser
>browsing /r9k/
you're only lying to yourself
>>
>>25550457
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/10/04/162299564/ketamine-relieves-depression-by-restoring-brain-connections
>brain damage
>>
>>25550457
>not a loser
>on r9k
>living at home at 25 does not make me a loser
>>
I bet i'm the only one here who's done Kava Kava.
>>
>>25550507
No, kavas way to mild for my taste but.I've.tried extracts a few timea
>>
File: 1441444086339.jpg (8KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1441444086339.jpg
8KB, 200x183px
>tfw doing lsd this weekend for the second time

Honestly nothing is better than that serotonin boost for the next 2 months afterward.
>>
>>25550457
>not a loser
plenty of normies use drugs, ketamine is a super popular clubbing drug, what are you talking about?
>brain damage
i do my research, i know my source is trustworthy, and i use responsibly, so no
>>
opiate and stims

been using caffeine phenibut 2fma and kratom for a couple of weeks until i get my real amphetamine script back hopefully

probably not good for my health but neither is wanting to die from bordem

itd be cool if i could handle weed / psychedelics / dissociatives but they impair me too much and cause me to panic

that feel when u wouldnt even use any of these shitty drugs had you just been put on amphetamine like you are supposed to be
>>
>do shrooms once
>trip is meh, literally just visuals
>get visual snow
A-at least I can brag about it on the internet, r-right?
>>
>>25550338
How do you make that sugar float?
>>
>>25550535
Are the extracts better? I kind of just felt drunk with a slightly numb tongue drinking it in the traditional Fijian way.
>>
Stoned right now cuz.
>>
i met my gf (soon to be wife) on E at a rave, so E is my drug
>>
File: 1435564178649.jpg (10KB, 142x143px) Image search: [Google]
1435564178649.jpg
10KB, 142x143px
>>25550494
>>25550503
There's a difference between being a loser and a junkie loser
>>25550500
>one drug may have positive effects
>drugs don't cause brain damage
Uh-huh
>>25550552
>plenty of normies use drugs, ketamine is a super popular clubbing drug, what are you talking about?
And? Still sounds like lame ass normie fucking losers
>i use responsibly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAL:HAPL:AL:LALA:AL:ALALLALAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAO
>>
Mushrooms + MDMA is the best combination, prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't
>>
>>25550649
I took like 2,000 mgs of kavalactones and got no real effects. It's a mild drug and it's not even worth investigating cause of liver damage
>>
>>25550621
it's on glass, and the pic is from wikipedia

>>25550611
you probably didn't take enough, the headspace on 2g+ is very very distinct and weed intensifies the trip even more. but you shouldn't think of that experience as a waste, you don't need ego death on your first trip. just get to know the drug and be comfortable with it.
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692KB, 1056x4830px) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692KB, 1056x4830px
>>25550338
>salvia
>smoke it
>leave universe for 30 seconds
>time is meaningless though
>fall back into physical self
>immediately walk around and be a person with no lasting effects like nothing happened.
>>
I love drugs, definitely love my weed but there is nothing that comes close to a good opiate high.
>>
I want to try meth
Anyone has ever tried this before?
>>
>>25550715
why not do DMT?
>>
File: Are U Really That Stupid.jpg (465KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Are U Really That Stupid.jpg
465KB, 1000x1000px
>>25550801
Don't smoke meth, dummy
>>
Anyone else got fucked up on Dramamine before?
>>
>>25550338
I have gotten 7 tabs of LSD, they have been stored in a freezer for quite some time(months) already. They're well packaged and should've been out of the light. They're in my freezer now.

Will the potency be good? What should I expect? I have done DPT before which was hallucinogenic and that went swimmingly.
>>
>>25550834
what can go wrong?
>>
File: U Couldn't Be That Stupid.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
U Couldn't Be That Stupid.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>25550868
Well, you could smoke meth, I'd say things have gone wrong if they've reached that point.
>>
>>25550802
Salvia is (was) legal and convenient here
>>
>>25550892
why?
is it that bad?
>>
>>25550857
I really hope you have your tabs in a baggie wrapped in foil and then placed in a thick book BEFORE putting it in the fridge.

There's really no point in putting it in the fridge/freezer since moisture is one of the biggest factors when storing, so it's a huge risk that's ultimately pointless when you have it properly stored at room temperature.
>>
File: gakpype.jpg (4KB, 276x148px) Image search: [Google]
gakpype.jpg
4KB, 276x148px
>>25550801

I used to do lots when it was cheap as fuck, at the start of the "meth epidemic".

I prefer dextroamphetamine, but smoking meth I must admit is crazy fun. I wouldn't touch the shit nowadays though, because the most common synth route uses iodine and often leaves a lot of iodo-methamphetamine as an impurity. Halogenated amphetamines (with the exception of fluorinated ones) are neurotoxic as it gets. They're often used to induce brain damage in animal studies.

Back when they were using PPA to make the shit though... well those were the days. I regret none of it, but it was a really fucked up time and place. The stereotypes about meth had to come from somewhere.
>>
>>25550868
I guess it's not the worst thing you can do

It's just highly addictive and can be damaging to dopamine receptors, I guess trying it once isn't going to kill you, or even significantly damage you. I would still stick to other dopamine releasing agents, tamer ones like dextroamphetamine.
there's also the issue of purity with street meth
>>
File: I Sell Tha Best Crack.jpg (231KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I Sell Tha Best Crack.jpg
231KB, 1200x1200px
>>25550906
Yeah dude. I've lived in both south phoenix and rural utah and I've seen meth fuck a lot of people up.

The worst part about meth is how quickly it destroys your body. It just irreparably makes you look like a methed out zombie. No way to ever, every fix that shit, just short of pouring thousands of dollars into plastic surgery. Meth is dangerous shit, and it's too damn easy to get addicted too.

Meth's just dangerous shit with more serious consequences than nearly every other drug. There is no such thing as responsible meth use. Fuck, I've seen people use heroin responsibly, but it's just not something that can be done with meth. Not even once.

Take some datura and sort your shit out instead.
>>
>>25551007
Lol I guess i'm taking Speed or MDMA instead then
I just thought I had nothing to lose
>>
>>25550987

how do you know that fluoro amps are safe? or are you not implying that and just that the halogenated amps are the absolute most

i hope 2fma isnt toxic because that would be a cruel joke -- the shit sucks so bad it should be sold OTC or be some first line treatment they give to people for ADHD because they dont want to prescribe real meds
>>
>>25550906

it's reputation is somewhat overblown. But only somewhat. People can get away with using reasonable amounts of it for years. But the people who use huge amounts of it, well those are some of the craziest fuckers you will ever hope to see
>>
>>25551082
What about PCP?
Is it a nice drug?
>>
drug users are sad. had a few friends that started smoking etc and they all become shit-tier human beings that nobody wants to be around. drug users only hang out with other drug users eventually. 10 years ago I would try and stay in contact with people despite their use, but nowdays? the second I learn you use drugs, I'm out.
>>
>>25551067

I'm saying fluoro-amps are MUCH less toxic than the other halogenated amphetamines (iodo, chloro). They probably are toxic though. The only common amphetamine I know of that has no or marginal toxicity is dex, and even that can damage your brain if oxidative stress from poor nutrition, dehydration and insomnia comes into play.

Fluoro amps are too knew to be proven safe or not, really, but logically I lean towards them being toxic, like most of their kin
>>
>>25551115
Not that anon I smoked pcp once. All in all I found it to be somewhat mild, I felt really detatchted form my body but still in control for lack of a better explanation, almost like the trippy headspace when you're on acid but nowhere near as intense. The insane part was that I felt high for at least two weeks and when I would smoke weed I would have some hallucinations, these hallucinations were not like acid with distortions and everything but full blown hallucinations, like I saw a vortex that looked like water flowing down a drain kind of like in a bathtub over my field of vision. This was some shit off the street btw so idk about what kind or anything.
>>
>>25551229

do you have any chemistry background? been really curious about it because ive been taking 2fma for a few weeks even though i know its potentially dangerous

supposedly the fluorine bond is really strong and unlikely to metabolize into anything toxic + the toxicity from some of those halogenated amps come from some extremely potent 5ht-2b agonism at the heart or w/e and it comes with chronic usage. 2fma shouldnt be a seratonin releaser i dont think? i dont have any knowledge of chemistry to say anything though

i guess theres always synth process that could leave fluorine in the powder but i dont know how any of that shit works to know if there's a refining process thats easy to do at all. if its not easy to do then its almost guaranteed chinese people will skip it since theyre heartless pieces of shit

the grey area of toxicity sorta lends some ease of mind though because even alcohol is toxic but people pound the shit for yuears before seeing any issues

i just hope i can get back on script amp rather than trying to kill boredom using poison drugs
>>
>>25551346

I don't know much about 2fma, but I do know that meth has some affinity for serotonin, and is neurotoxic. Anecdotally, a lot of users say 4fma feels serotonergic too.

I would be wary. There's probably some pharmacological research somewhere, but like I said, I don't know much about the stuff (that I can remember off the top of my head anyway)
>>
>>25551346
>i just hope i can get back on script amp rather than trying to kill boredom using poison drugs

May I ask you why you are using amphetamines and want a prescription for it? What does it do for your mind and your life?

I ask because I was on Vyvanse for like 6 months and now that I've stopped I feel like it has destroyed my me, so I'm afraid to try different medications.
>>
when i hear doc im not always sure how to answer. in recovery people usually use it refer to the drug they abused the most, in my case alcohol. but my drug that i would choose as my favorite is heroin. everything i like about alcohol without me embarrassing myself by become sloppy and mouthy. i only smoke h and never went to the needle, dont really do it often enough to warrant the needle. currently have no irl connections which is probably good in the long run, the only way it seems people are able to chip is by not having reliable connections or money for it. ive successfully chipped because i only purchase 1g to 3.5g a month at most. i do use multiple days in a row but then ill go weeks without it.
>>
who wants to toss me some btc so I can buy drugs

1P8S44dv4LHkkxjmqkbksGh21nJt8hVxmg

thanks f.a.m
>>
I have some really fire Molly but I did some yesterday. However I really want to do some tonight again and fap. Bad idea?
>>
>>25551591
yeah it won't feel good

Give yourself a month at least
>>
>>25551494

i dont get any reward from doing anything normally and i cant really stick to tasks for too long because of that reason. it just makes me normal and gives me motivation / focus / ambition

i dunno i was not ever doing anything really before starting amp so i cant say it took away from my motivation or whatever at all. i dont think i had any lasting effects from it and i took it 2-3 timse a week for about 4 or 5 years

it's a miracle drug for me at least. i can't study or read books or anything that takes too much "focus" whatever that means. i just get bored and switch to something that easier. it basically feels like it fixes the reward system of my brain so that i can actually enjoy doing things and do them for more than 5 mins. like barely anything is enjoyable without it. the difference for me is day and night, i dont know how it is for other people

it sucks because the descriptions for ADHD are retarded and nonsensical. one doc said "its like when you go to study and then you think 'oh i need a pencil, oh i need a paper'." what the fuck kind of shitty description is that???? also they put the focus issues off in a way that makes it seem like its some mental handicap rather than just broken reward systems but i dunno its a huge gray area anyway and i dont even know if i technically have it. it's just that amp makes me normal and productive; otherwise im useless

>>25551438

2fma isnt even recreational really. if it has affinity for seratonin at all or any sort of toxicity it would be a cruel joke
>>
File: max.jpg (34KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
34KB, 427x300px
I fucking finally got real LSD from the street from some homeless looking guy and holy shit it's so much better than the bitter shit
>take the tab, tasteless, thinking I got ripped off, LSD has always been bitter
>swallow it
>1 hour later it kicked in
>colors moving in amazing patterns
>faces of people becoming into beautiful face paintings full of color and patterns
>everything was magical
>old people on the street became wizards and witches
>god visited me three times but didn't say anything
>in complete awe of everything, almost went blind at peak from all the visuals
>world turned into the world from alice in wonderland
>after the trip was over asked the hobo how much those tabs were
>he said 200ug

Holy shit this drug, how is this even possible for the brain to completely turn the world into something from a book/movie?
Most of you are getting some bunk shit let me tell you that. Anyone else have experience with real LSD?
>>
>>25551115
not him but i just blew thru 4g of 3-meo-pcp

it's decent, mxe is a bit better though. i'm on memantine now but i dont really notice it
>>
>>25550338
Has anyone post failed normies yet?

F
A
I
LIED
N
O
R
M
I
E
S
>>
>>25550338
How is ket anyways? How is it compared to say LSD in terms of visuals in a khole?

>>25553025
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>25550338I tried to kill myself yesterday with barbiturates and acetaminophin (Floricit+Tylenol) sadly I did not die, I just felt thighest ive ever felt my entire life (I m better now but still a bit high, sprained my leg when I fell trying to walk)
Anyways im still alive even though I took 50 pills of it. Im such a failure I even failed to kill myself its been exact 24 houra aince I odd
>>
>>25551658

Literally me

>>25551591

Isn't that a bit of an overkill if you son't plan on being a habitual user?
>>
>>25553526

Switch these two m8s
>>
>>25553550
Not that guy but if you're not an addict you can probably wait atleast 1-2 weeks. I've heard of people going to festivals and rolling every day
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.