[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Falling into love with another girl because we just made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Falling into love with another girl because we just made eye contact a couple times, when she probaly doesn't even know my name.
>>
>>25547974
Same.
It's 6 years now.
>>
Same for me too.
Been masturbating to her since 3 years.
Life is hard
>>
>>25547974
lol she in your class or something just make an excuse to talk to her
>>
>>25547974
OP how does she look like?
>>
>>25549713
it's difficult when you have to deal with anxiety
>>
>>25549970
whats the first letter of her name
>>
>>25550029
It's M, not english name though
>>
>>25550080
is your name josh?

dnflwdknflw
>>
Probably the best idea in the world minus the love thingie.
>>
>>25550116
Nope, told you not english
>>
Fuck Anon same here.

At least, she began eye contact with me, see her only just once sometimes two times per week on bus stop but never smiles only looks away like she would be she about that.

But she every time takes seat in front of me and starts play with her hair, or looks at me in reflection in window few seconds. Maybe she is autist or Idk, but I
>>
>>25550207
dude don't fall for that shit, don't fool yourself
>>
>>25550080
Holy shit, OP here, you got all of that stuff right.
>>
>>25550250
Yea, I trying ignore her but fuck, I will slaughter her for that soon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.