[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taking another anti-depressant Let's hope this works!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: crying pepe.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
>Taking another anti-depressant

Let's hope this works! I know it's trial and error but still.
>>
>>25547940
I hope it works for you, OP.
How are you holding up now?
>>
>>25547940
I took fluoxetine for 6 months and went from 95kg @ 185cm to 118kg. Now I'm depressed AND fat, thanks anti-depressants . . .
>>
>>25548412
>has no self control
>blames anti-depressants

Nice try you fat gluttonous pig
>>
>>25547940
I've posted in these threads countless times warning about the pharmaceutical jew.

SSRIs don't make you better, they provide the emotional numbing of a controlled substance with none of the high of a controlled substance. They will break your dick, they will make you into a mildly retarded zombie, and they will destroy your memory, sometimes even cause manic mood swings or impulsive behavior like shoplifting or smoking crack, trust me. The withdrawals are excrutiatingly miserable and upsetting. The people who make and prescribe SSRIs are more concerned with making a buck off of your misery rather than helping you get better. Woe unto those that dismiss my advice.
>>
>>25548794
I'm depressed as fuck, and as soon as I saw they only helped 30% of people I realised they were a meme. Those 30% probably weren't all that depressed and realised that when the tablets brought them round a bit.
>>
>>25548412
i also took fluoxetines aka prozacs for 5 months and i actually lost weight.
but i have a ocd about gaining weight since i lost 35 kgs 2 years ago. now every morning first thing i do is weight myself. even if i gain like 200 gr more i end up eating almost nothing all day long.
about my depression nothing has changed though.
>>
upvote if anime is your antidepressant <3
>>
>>25548997

If you research studies on SSRIs you'll find that they performed only marginally better than the fucking sugar pills. You don't need to take my word for it to realize they are a scam for the goyim.

The only way to not be depressed is to identify your needs and make changes. Diet changes, exercise, working on a career, etc.

>But that's hard and I want to swallow a magic pill to make it all better.

That road will lead nowhere, life is hard and it sucks trying to make it better.
>>
>>25549145
You're 100% right IMO.
Although I've accepted that being depressed is better than being a wagecuck. So it's the leech life for me.
>>
>>25549168
I sense that that line of thinking won't be good enough for you as you enter middle age and old age. Not every single job involves being a cuckold.
>>
>>25549314
Meh, I'm a nihilist so it probably will.
>>
Any good anti-depressant that i could simply buy from drug store without doctor's prescription?
I just take codeine but i want something stronger
>>
>>25549866
Codeine isn't an antidepressant you know.

Antidepressants generally require prescriptions, though there are OTC supplements that have PURPORTED antidepressant effects. 5-HTP and St. John's Wort come to mind.
>>
>>25548794
then how can i cure my mental ilness(es)
>>
>>25547940
>tfw to afraid to go in an ask for anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medication

wew lads
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.