[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you running away from? Reading this means you are escaping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: wojak in the background.jpg (39KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
wojak in the background.jpg
39KB, 500x280px
What are you running away from? Reading this means you are escaping something. Something that makes you anxious. You don't want to think so you come here. What is it you do not want to deal with?
>>
I don't want to do my laundry.
>>
>>25547826
rejection,humiliation, failure
too bad it applies to so many things
>>
Who the fuck says Im escaping shit m8...is it really that bad to be a fagtron robot on r9k? Why the fuck you here m8?
>>
Im drinking a smoothie and have nothing else to do until i finish my smoothie.
>>
>>25547826
Myself

originalo desu
>>
The thought of not wanting to work or study. I don't want to confront that because I'm afraid it's going to take my first job from me. I don't wanna go back into the pit of NEETdom
>>
>>25547826
never passing
>>
>>25547826
i am being pressured to move to across seas by a girl while also being pressured to stay where i am by everything i have in life

i love girl, but i also love everything i have in life

no matter what choice i make, somebody will be unhappy

i've tried to kill myself twice and nobody even knows
>>
>>25547826
The world outside my house
>>
I'm looking for some validation through other Anon's stories.

I'm not sure whether I don't want to meet new people or if it's just a way of rationalizing my small circle of friends.
>>
>>25547912
>rejection, humiliation, failure
pretty much this.

The world is a mine field.
>>
someone asking me how i'm doing
>>
-Missing her
-avoiding chores
-avoiding to study
-avoiding the thought of how I should do my chores and study
-avoiding bad thoughts in general
>>
>>25549424
This 1000 times.
>>
I don't want to deal with having to break up with my suicidal significant other.
>>
>>25549799
Why do you have to?
>>
>>25549832
Because it's gotten to the point where I believe they're just manipulating me in order to continue being a lazy piece of shit. All he does is play video games and then he wonders why he's fat and doing poorly in school. If I say anything that might be construed as criticism he throws a tantrum and threatens to kill himself until I apologize for whatever I have said. Now he's started dropping hints about moving in together, but I don't want that to happen. He'll never work, so I'd have to support us financially while he stays home and plays video games.
>>
>>25549897
That sounds pretty shit to be honest la familia.
Maybe it'll be the wakeup call he needs. Good luck anyway
>>
>>25547826
>What is it you do not want to deal with?
studying for my quantum mechanics exam

if I fail I'll drop out and my parents kick me out as well

but it's just too hard
>>
my fatness and ugliness
my bad grades
>>
>>25549985
Thank you, anon. I just hope that his threats turn out to be empty.
>>
>>25547826
Give me one reason why I would tell you. One good reason and I'm yours forever.
>>
>>25547826
>Reading this means you are escaping something. Something that makes you anxious.

No, I'm just here because I'm too lazy to go on the W.C and I'm telling myself "just one more thread".
And I have to sleep too.
>>
>>25549897
Fuck that guy. He's using you.
He won't kill himself, he's just pathetic. Good luck anon, hope you can get out of that situation soon
>>
My life
>I am trapped on this fucking island
>I worked hard as hell during school
>Still fucking trapped
I'm just tired now,escapism is my only way out
>>
File: 1451355969226.png (145KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451355969226.png
145KB, 217x320px
I haven't left my bed in over 72 hours.
I can't even begin to explain what I'm trying to escape from. Everything I guess. Everything hurts, every single thought process I have is a vicious cycle of serrated emotional pain.
>>
>>25547826

My gf fucking another dude

I'm being cucked, I hate it, and I should leave her, but I'm too beta to do it, and I'm afraid I'll never get another gf
>>
A life lacking any passion or happiness. Constant loneliness and ennui.
>>
>>25547826
I'm going to take this as "why aren't you out being social". Because there's a strong chance nothing will happen and I'll just end up wasting my time. Reading dank r9k maymays is a surer bet.
>>
Life.

This is an original comment fuck off.
>>
>>25550095
Humans gain catharsis from complaining. Realising this took me a while, because normies like to lie about what they're doing as the truth is honestly pathetic, but complaining is the bedrock of most human interaction. Therapists are people you pay to bitch at; friends are people you "share you problems with", or those you whinge at; when people ask you how your day went, it's an invitation to moan.

People here gather to complain at anonymous people because they still feel the need to bitch. Indulge yourself: it has no lasting consequences and you'll feel better at the end of it.
>>
File: DankCopingMechanism.jpg (24KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
DankCopingMechanism.jpg
24KB, 620x349px
The sadness at the end of time.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.