[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you volunteer to become a SPARTAN-II.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Would you volunteer to become a SPARTAN-II.
>>
>>25547537
Yes, their is a chance to die in the process right?
I forget.

>Then I will get to fuck all the qt ODST and female spartans.
>or die.
No losses here.
>>
I would give my life to be half as cool as John 117. I fantasize about being a Spartan a lot.
>>
>>25547581
I forget if they only did this with spartan 3s, but I think they take out the sex drive of the spartans
>>
>>25547537
Considering the mortality rate, I'd rather become ODST.
>>
>>25547753
In the augmentation process?

What if I told you we had the tech to do it safely?

Granted you would still be sent on tons of suicide missions.
>>
File: image.png (650KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650KB, 569x802px
Spartan II was kidnapped children Spartan IIII was voluntary retard
>>
>>25547862
I read that too, but decided to let OP off the hook as I just want to fug the female Spartans.
>>
>>25547923
>Spartans
>sex drive
>>
>>25547958
There are some sketchy side materials that allow it and it depends which program/generation you were apart of.

>Not sure I remember.
>I haven't played or looked into halo since Reach.
>>
>>25547999
Good time to get out of the franchise. Although Greg Bear's Forerunner trilogy was actually decent.
>>
>>25547999
>>I haven't played or looked into halo since Reach.
You left at the peak anyway.
>>
>>25548025
>Greg Bear's Forerunner trilogy
I'll look into it, are the new games that bad? I kind of want to play halo now.
>>
>spartan II
>volunteer
>>
>>25548096
Halo 4 is not really good, but it's not bad either - it sucks, but as a Halo game. As a generic shooter, it's not bad.
Halo 5 has really good gameplay, fun and immersive, but we were sold short in the story - the marketing campaign just lied through and through.
There's Halo Wars 2 for the xbone and pc this or next year, not many details yet. It's being done by Creative Assembly, from Total War, so not too bad.
>>
>>25547537
Maybe. Not sure I'd have the balls. But 98% of you would not, don't kid yourself. (Also I realize OP fugged up and should have said Spartan IV) you'd have to go through incredibly intense training before you'd have the chance to go through the transformation or anything. Plus, if you actually faced up to the terrifying prospect of combat with the Covenant you'd reconsider.

>tfw you live on planet reach and your 7/10 oneitis gets railed by a genetically altered Spartan
>>
>>25547999

Good move my mans. Trips confirm
>>
Orion was voluntary but too expensive. They were also exposed to plasma grenade radiation.
Spartan 2 was kidnapped 250 potential candidates, 125 chosen, 75 left after training, 40 in operation after augmentation out of 50 left alive. 25 alive by reach. 5 alive after reach. No.
Spartan 3 is worse mass produced cheaply and sent on suicide missions with a berserk trigger while they're close to death.
Spartan 4 is just augmented ODST.

I'd be a Spartan 4 but they suck.
>>
>>25547537

it would probably give me a purpose in life.
>>
>>25548126
OP doesn't know about Halo
>>
>>25548196
the flood is going to be a pre-order incentive for halo wars 2. im calling it now
>>
>>25547862
OP here

IIIs were also volunteers

>hey kid, did your parents die in the glassing?
>would you like to kill some covenant?
>>
>>25548316
I'm bending the rules
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.