[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you have a bad personality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

File: 1427142715831.jpg (55KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1427142715831.jpg
55KB, 599x449px
When did you realize you have a bad personality?
>>
When my oneitis called me a "pathetic asshole", after I left her hanging.
>>
When I posted my true feelings and thoughts anonymously and people pointed out what a faggot I was
>>
Well, like never...
>>
Why do black people like street fighter so much?
>>
I posted this thread, and it made me realize how narcissistic I was.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24203423/
>>
>>25547293
After I told a girl to go fuck herself for smiling at me.
>>
>>25547293
When I realized I don't need excuses to do something bad.
>>
>>25547319

>left oneitis hanging

Bruv
>>
There's no such thing as a man with a bad personality, only short men and ugly men.
>>
>>25547293
More importantly, why I feel bad for having a bad personality when most people with bad personalities don't?
>>
>>25547293
No such thing as a bad personality you nigger. What one person likes another person might dislike. Fucking retard.
>>
>>25547805
>>25547757
These faggots come from candy island
>>
>>25547293
>25547293
i used to talk to a girl from this board

for me it was when i showed her a picture of my piss jug and she called me a vile bastard
>>
when people tell you to cheer up when you are actually feeling fine

'whats wrong anon?'

when the happy looks on peoples faces drop when they see i dont find their conversation interesting or funny

when i realised i have no friends and most family only tolerates me

around that time
>>
>>25547837
And it's a lot better than the shit hole you live in faggot. Why don't you take the cum load already.
>>
I don't even know what bad personality means anymore. Success with women or any other venture certainly isn't limited to the highly well adjusted or whatever counts as "good people" now. Success seems to vindicate everything about you, and those below are derided as monsters, especially by the normie types on here.
>>
>>25547293

I've had plenty of time to reflect on my actions up to this point.

For the most part I thought I was just an okay person, but when I put the pieces together I begin to recognize that I am not - that what everyone else sees is someone who is extremely selfish, angry, and woefully incapable of connecting with others.

I noticed that in how a lot of events played out, my traits and characteristics seemed eerily reminiscent of someone with borderline personality disorder. Whether it's an accurate assessment or not didn't really matter, there was something wrong that needed to be addressed.

In understanding that, I feel like I've made progress as a person.
>>
My personality is pretty good for the most part
>>
When people on internet told me I'm alone because of my horrible personality.
>>
>>25547293
when my crush stopped talking to me..
>>
when i started working out and became attractive
>>
>>25548206
Expound brother.
>>
>>25547293
when started shouting at my girlfriend drunk, she's literally perfect and even said sorry for it
>>
End of summer, 2014
>>
>>25547873
It saddens me that this feel is one I can relate to

Kill me
>>
i have a great personality. I make friends easily with men and women and am well liked

Can't get a date tho.
>>
>>25547293
oh weird, he has his own charger
or is he learning kung fu?
>>
Whenever I think about how I'm about to turn 25 without ever having been in a real relationship. 3 years ago I "dated" a skank for a week that I knew from the beginning was just using me for attention temporarily because I was so ronery.
>>
File: 1440168859523.gif (971KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440168859523.gif
971KB, 500x500px
I had a friend that I got along with amazingly, and then half a year later he told me out of the blue, "I hate you and never want to see or talk to you again."
I don't know what I did wrong. We were really friendly towards each other from the start, but ~5 months in, everything he said to me was rude or insulting in some manner. I didn't realize it was him starting to dislike me until he told me he gets nothing out of our conversations, that I'm a pathetic excuse of a person, half the things he told me were lies, and I'm a disgusting faggot.
This happened earlier today and I'm still upset. Half of my time was spent with him, and now he's exited out of my life entirely. I don't know how to feel. He's the only person that talked to me routinely, but this happens with all of my friends that talk to me on a near-daily basis.
The only reoccurring factor is me.
>>
>>25548731
I used to have a friend like that. I remember when he would have other friends over I would catch him talking to everyone about how stupid he thought I was by eavesdropping at the door after leaving the room. I ending up making him pay for that and everything else he did in the end though.
>>
>>25548477
i was a fat kid for most of my life. it became ingrained in me that i had a sterling personality that would be easier to express if my body hadn't been so repulsive. so i got fed up and decided to get /fit/, or at least to quit eating so god damn much food.

fast forward a year and i'm 5'7" 115 lbs, down almost 100. my face is striking, especially my jaw and eyes. i dress well and i draw the eyes of pretty girls at the bars and clubs.

but whenever the time came to engage anyone as a human being, i had nothing. i didn't care what they wanted, nor did they care who i was. i was as much a stranger in my new body as i was in the old. that's when i figured out that my problem was only partially my weight. the other part is that i was a mean, bitter, miserable, detached asshole whom no one could be expected to like.

and now im diagnosed bpd. kill me. at least im pretty...
>>
>>25547319
Can we get the story?
>>
>>25548731
Sorry sempai. He sounds like a complete asshole. You deserve better.
>>
File: lol wut.jpg (27KB, 285x377px) Image search: [Google]
lol wut.jpg
27KB, 285x377px
>>25547293
When I made one of my "friends" kill themselves.
>>
I've always known. I'm boring and timid as well as being arrogant and pretentious. It's a horrible mix.
>>
>>25548731
If these are internet friends, that's pretty normal except that guy was a tad more mean than usual.
>>
File: 1411884525248.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411884525248.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
When all my "friends" are all enjoying themselves without me by not inviting me anywhere anymore and my family considers me the "bitter" one of the senpai. Now, I bore strangers to death, that they retreat to their smart phones and I continue playing vidya competitively in a community that barely cares about me as a person.
>>
i enjoyed torturing small mammals at age 12. it was addictive

now as an adult I would never do it, but I feel the sadistic urge. it's there in the corner and perhaps it will never go away. BPD male
>>
File: 1442116880324.gif (115KB, 431x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442116880324.gif
115KB, 431x400px
>>25548953
What did you do?
>>25549260
He was always an asshole, but never to me. He said I saw the nice side of him because he didn't hate me. But thank you, anon.
>>25549397
No, irl. That's the only reason I care. My irl friends never stick around long, but the online ones don't either, really. Online might actually be easier to keep.
>>
I've always known. It must be the reason why I don't have any friends.

I hate this lonely life.
>>
>>25549357
>boring and timid as well as being arrogant and pretentious.

I feel like this description sums me up a little and I don't like it. How does one break free from this type of personality?
>>
>>25548731

>The only reoccurring factor is me.

Ever consider that this is because of the kind of people that tend to gravitate towards you?

The kind that take advantage of your kindness and make you jump through a bunch of emotional hoops before leaving you for the birds?

These are the kinds of people who like to prey on weakness, who will only keep you around to elevate themselves. Stop being the fool.
>>
>>25549357
Is your name Evan?
>>
>>25549357
This fits me too.

Not sure why we should hate ourselves though. Most others are just as bad. The very same people that couldn't take me for my personality weren't anything near perfect. Not going to call them worse, but I definitely tried to treat them better than they treated me.
>>
>>25548731
I'll be your new friend anon
>>
>>25550046
How do I identify these people before it's too late?
>>
>>25550046
nice conclusion but it just sounds like a way to deflect all blame onto others, op never mentioned jumping through hoops and even if he was why would they act that way if they were using him?
>>
>>25549722

stop saying faggy shit like 'how does one break free from this' would be a start m8
>>
>>25547293
when i started to realise people end conversations with me really fast

don't get me wrong, i'm "nice" but i just must be really boring
>>
>>25550208

>How do I identify these people before it's too late?

it's actually really easy

they'll be the only ones who want to be your friend
>>
>>25550292
That's most likely true.
I guess 2D will always love me.
>>
>>25549586
>>25549397

how do I make online friends? I've tried occasionally but it usually never goes anywhere after the first conversation. Chat rooms are awful as well. The only time I ended up talking to someone regularly was some faggot who happened to live near me. Talked to him for like a year before realising he is a stone cold normie just pretending to be a robot.
>>
>>25548071

Yea I have it too.

I went through my whole life feeling like a victim and like I was the good guy and everyone else were either great solid people or slimy, evil, conniving weasels.

Turns out I just have a mental disorder.
>>
>>25550231

>nice conclusion but it just sounds like a way to deflect all blame onto others

It can be.

I don't know this poster's life, but I think it's fair to assume that he is emotionally dependent on others to a fault - this pushes some people away, while those who stick around are those who feed off of it. I've seen it before, and this is the case he is at fault for not being more self-aware.
>>
>>25549205

BPD can easily become narcissism and everyone loves narcissists (at least at first.)
>>
>>25550648
Usually pms from chat rooms or forums.
>>
>>25547293
When I realised how intensely manipulative I am. I literally have three girls who think I'm their boyfriend and all three of them love me and no nothing about each other. I don't know why I even do it. Its not a sex thing. I feel so emotionally dead.
>>
Everyone here has BPD
>>
>>25550741

BPD bro
>>
>>25547293
When I also realized that I get addicted to things very, very easily.
>>
>>25550751
How do you know if you have BPD?
>>
>>25550770
No, that's not what BPD is.
>>
>>25550800

Symptoms include emotional instability, feelings of worthlessness, insecurity, impulsivity, and impaired social relationships.

If your opinions of people vacilate from intensely good to intensely bad that's BPD.

If you feel like you can't trust yourself or your feelings because they're so stupid and unstable that's BPD.

If you constantly feel like an outsider and like you're worthless or fundamentally broken thats BPD.
>>
>>25550819

I have it and I do the same thing.

You feed of their attention and validation more than you would the sexual act.
>>
File: 1434144646692.jpg (69KB, 547x768px) Image search: [Google]
1434144646692.jpg
69KB, 547x768px
>>25547293
I'm a complete and utter asshole for absolutely no reason.

Like, I'm a very nice person and everyone sees me as a great dude.
I've won city awards for volunteerism and teamwork.

But I'm manipulative as fuck and never really feel "bad" about anything I do.

When I was younger I fucked my way through 12 women who all thought we were going to be in serious relationships in one month.

The woman I'm with right now is the only female I've felt anything other than contempt for and even then the only reason I haven't cheated is because I don't want to screw up my own plans.

I sabotage people at work and parties all of the time.
I regularly get people sloppy drunk within an hour of them showing up to a party and then convince them to do awful things just because it's fun.

I know I don't have psychopathy or anything like that because I do feel fear, anger, happiness, etc...
I'm very empathetic to the point that I convince people of things easily but I just don't feel bad when they feel bad.

And I even treat the aforementioned girl I'm engaged to like shit desu senpai.
I care for her but on random days I'll have these mood swings where I make life hell for her even when I know for a damn fact that I'm the one being unreasonable.
>>
>>25550208

Focus on yourself and share your feelings with people who reciprocate with their own - a close family member or the like.
>>
>>25550889
>If your opinions of people vacilate from intensely good to intensely bad that's BPD.
>If you feel like you can't trust yourself or your feelings because they're so stupid and unstable that's BPD.
>If you constantly feel like an outsider and like you're worthless or fundamentally broken thats BPD.
I have all of these but the only people I've ever met with diagnosed BPD were completely fucking insane.

I'm just >>25550955
>>
>>25547293
>just an npc that likes to listen to people

I can keep friends, if I believe they are worth it. They can unload their burdens on me and I enjoy it most of the time.
>>
I'm just too sensitive honestly

it's from being alone too much; normies seem really callous and jaded to me
>>
>>25547622
self awareness and neutrality is always essential for ascension, good work
>>
>>25550955
>I know I don't have psychopathy or anything like that because I do feel fear, anger, happiness, etc...
This doesn't mean you aren't a psychopath. Psychopaths don't feel regret. If you have three or more of the following you could be diagnosed as having antisocial personality disorder:

1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2. deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
>>
>>25549565
Ever think of torturing people?
>>
>>25547293
when I realized that I preferred being bored than busy, instead of preferring being busy to being bored like most normies do

this visceral dislike of idleness is what eventually motivates them to get jobs and accomplish things, and the fact that I don't get the same satisfaction from being active that they do is what I place at the root of all my problems. I first learned it in high school over ten years ago when, on summer break, one of my normie friends said he got a part-time job.
"Oh, what are you saving to buy?", I asked.
"Nothing really", he said.
"...are your parents making you pay rent? That sucks"
"nah, they aren't"
"so why on earth would you get a job, then?"
"Something to do"
I was dumbfounded and couldn't understand why he'd choose to work instead of playing vidya, reading, or even just staring at a wall.
>>
>>25549355
I really doubt this is true. If it is, greentext?
>>
>>25548576
We can all relate.
>>
>>25547293
Probably around 6 or 7 years old. It's been hard for me to improve. I still don't connect well with people.
>>
>>25547293
>When did you realize you have a bad personality?

never

its the people around me that have problems
>>
>>25547293
when girls called me out on being negative and depressing in high school

i hadn't even realized how gloomy i was for a while
>>
I phase in and out
Last time, probably about a year ago
I thought I had fixed myself but it turns out I didn't
I'm not content with it or really even accepting it... but I'm something like that
>>
After I lead 2 women on to believe I actually had feelings for them. Not at the same time of course. But through both of these experiences, I noticed I stopped caring for them the moment I came after fucking. I just couldn't carry out the feeling of "Love." The first time was a long lasting relationship that went on longer than it should have; the second one I basically used her and felt ashamed of myself for ever trying to 'love' someone, convincing them I loved them, fucked them, and had to kick to the curb. Mental Manipulation of people to get what you want out of the deal and not giving a damn of what they want is absolutely fucked and you realize that you are a horrible fucking person. I am that person.
>>
Posting to save this thread because it deserves it.
>>
I'm a physical manifestation of sloth. I'm hopping one of my parents will get fed up enough with me to smother me in my sleep, but honestly after 25 years I doubt it.
>>
I don't have a bad personality. Never had anyone hate me and most who meet me like me, I just don't like people back.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.